JUST GOT AN X-RAY

Teli

Teli

Bronze
I have osgood shlaters which basically garuntees my growth plates open i have time can some smart high iq ppl help me out im 5’9 rn I’m 15 I’ll turn 16 in April help me out yall tryna hit 6’1- 6’2

heard of k2 megadosing, theres guide threads on the forum about it
HGH is also pretty useful but i don't recommend it, the side effects are too much for me personally
for now to be 6'1 in public wear shoe lifts and jordans and you'll be set

heard of k2 megadosing, theres guide threads on the forum about it
HGH is also pretty useful but i don't recommend it, the side effects are too much for me personally
for now to be 6'1 in public wear shoe lifts and jordans and you'll be set
I’m tryna be the same height as my boys tho even tho they older but still plus im not gonna wear shoes while fuckin

• +1
Reactions: drag
I’m tryna be the same height as my boys tho even tho they older but still plus im not gonna wear shoes while fuckin
naturally increasing HGH and using K2 is probably your best option to take advantage of your growth plates still being open

Nigga I can’t afford that shit and my parents will end my ass
imagine not reaching your potential peak height because you can't afford 30$ supps

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and hey
height is for the most part set in your genetic code. Sorry your hormones dont change much unless your severely defecient or born with some sort of genetic mutation. 2 people can have the same amount of hormones circulating with the same diet and everything and be completely different height and overall bone structure. Think jaw, nose, brow, clavicle, wrist. You cant look at the one with the bigger jaw and say he had better hormones. Once hgh starts doing shit like growing your nose and intestines which it will do that means your doing too much and youve surpassed the point of diminishing return.

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
wear invisible lifts, you can stick em under ur feet and wear a sock. raises u about 6cm max without it entering the territory of unnatural. comfortable too.

• JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge
height is for the most part set in your genetic code. Sorry your hormones dont change much unless your severely defecient or born with some sort of genetic mutation. 2 people can have the same amount of hormones circulating with the same diet and everything and be completely different height and overall bone structure. Think jaw, nose, brow, clavicle, wrist. You cant look at the one with the bigger jaw and say he had better hormones. Once hgh starts doing shit like growing your nose and intestines which it will do that means your doing too much and youve surpassed the point of diminishing return.
Wtf does that mean also I think I might be deficient