just got approached again

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
group of 3 girls. I got nervous as fuck because one of them was actually insanely pretty. I literally left my house for less than 10 min to grab milk and some cookies from the store. Now i might actually go out with a girl after weeks. A pretty one at that

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Milk and cookies? You fucking dirty nigger long nose jew spic border hopping kike fucking peice of shit

• JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, piec, OENKENNETH and 3 others
I crash…and hit the floor

Happy for you, G. I go to the grocery store every 3rd day and last time the cashier, who was a very cute girl, mid to high HTB, complimented me on my smile while I was checking out, long story short she took her lunch break and we had a quickie in the bathroom, Ill hit her up soon to repeat, her body was amazing

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden and Deleted member 39692
Happy for you, G. I go to the grocery store every 3rd day and last time the cashier, who was a very cute girl, mid to high HTB, complimented me on my smile while I was checking out, long story short she took her lunch break and we had a quickie in the bathroom, Ill hit her up soon to repeat, her body was amazing
Normal to good looking people. Different reality from this forum

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Then you woke up

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
meds, take meds
"Tai Lung", any assumptions on this fellow users ethnicity @worldmog ? Maybe he's one of the lucky 5 gl Asians in the solar system

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
"Tai Lung", any assumptions on this fellow users ethnicity @worldmog ? Maybe he's one of the lucky 5 gl Asians in the solar system
Maybe, if his name is Alex

Lucky, med pheno.
IMG 9869

you both sanitation workers