Just got approached by 3 sheboons jfl

T

thetruealpha

I am not an incel or extremist
So I’m walking out my last class for the day(yes I’m a unicel) and three sheboons approach me and ask for my Instagram. They then ask me if I’m a hoe(JFL they think I’m a slayer lol) and I say no I'm virgin lol and they act so shocked and surprised when I say this JFL. They then proceed to ask me for my Instagram all three of them in a row lol. One of the girls says its her birthday and ask if I can hang out with them (this was prolly the opportunity I needed but I was too aspie to realize) I say no I can't I gotta drive back home. the three girls were all average to slightly below with one landwhale. Does this story confirm that I am tyronelite or atleast HTN? I am darkskin 6 foot 2 west african bbc pheno btw. Should I try to arrange a foursome with these 3 to lose my virginity?

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Eduardo DOV and isis_Bleach
LOL YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE SERIOUS 🤣🤣

Girls do that all the time in order to fuck with ugly guys, they don’t want you I bet they’re making fun of you right now. Tbh you should stop going to university, only good looking men do well there. Even sheboons don’t want you, that’s tragic bro, you must be super ugly tbh, I bet Tyrone is fucking all of them right now and cumming in their mouths. Tbh if I were you I would never ever talk to girls again

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Oberyn
LOL YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE SERIOUS 🤣🤣

Girls do that all the time in order to fuck with ugly guys, they don’t want you I bet they’re making fun of you right now. Tbh you should stop going to university, only good looking men do well there. Even sheboons don’t want you, that’s tragic bro, you must be super ugly tbh, I bet Tyrone is fucking all of them right now and cumming in their mouths. Tbh if I were you I would never ever talk to girls again
Gaslighting on another level JFL ima have a foursome with these girls then send it to you incel. Life of a Tyrone you’ll never live it😭

• +1
Reactions: mogging
you already missed your chance

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
My condolences for having to communicate with those sheboons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Idontknowlol and thetruealpha
Niggers can't be incel. Sheboons will throw their monkey pussy at them constantly, even when they are ugly niggercels.

good job OP, dont listen to these jealous incels

if you werent awkward or nervous when talking go them IMO you still got a chance, text one of them and meet up

Yes totaly, black women are feminine as much as white women, you are a volcel if you reject the opporutinity, you can't have a foursome with them becouse they don't know you, you must make connection with them first

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Have u no pride? Never resort to sheboons, low tier Beckies, or land whales. Especially if ur 6’2 htn. Temporary pleasure is not worth the shame of consorting with such lowly individuals.

• +1
Reactions: thetruealpha
Have u no pride? Never resort to sheboons, low tier Beckies, or land whales. Especially if ur 6’2 htn. Temporary pleasure is not worth the shame of consorting with such lowly individuals.
Delete inshallah

you thought I was feeling you???

F77E28DB D26A 4FB7 834F B8F23DD28411

• +1
Reactions: mogging