Just got asked for my ID at the booze store

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Just went to the booze store for some beer cope. There was a new guy working at the register (probably in his late 40s or early 50s) and I placed a 6pack on the register. He asked me for my ID. I thought he was just trolling/messing with me, but no it turns out he was serious.

I'm 31 years old.

Allow me to repeat that: I'm 31 fucking years old.

Jfl this is what happens when you have a narrow/ectromorph frame. You will literally never look like an adult to 90% of normie males.

Fucking over. :feelsgood:

EDIT: You guys don't fucking get it. There's a difference between looking youthful and just not looking like an adult. The latter isn't actually a good thing. This is legit humiliating.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Bitchwhipper2, La creatura and 1 other person
Humble brag.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 17791
jfl at this oldcel larp brag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 20565 and 3 others
brag thread.

So those this mean I'll look under age with my ectomorph body?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Bitchwhipper2
What’s the drinking age in your country. In America, they ID anyone who looks like they are under 30.

On psl this is a compliment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, La creatura, HerpDerpson and 2 others
Can you pretend to be a teen on yubo?

So what booze did you buy and how much?

do u live in Iceland

I doubt anyone really cares. When I was 16 I worked at a movie theater and were told to card everyone that looked younger than 25. We had underage mystery shoppers that would come by and if we didn’t card them we’d get fired. I was scared shitless of losing my job so I continuously carded people that I knew were of age but wanted to play it safe. The women would get so happy even though in my head I knew they were old hags.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I've only been ID'd twice in my life, both in my teens. FML.

since ur a loser and have 0 friends why dont u just post ur face here so we can at least get a good laugh

You guys don't fucking get it...

There's a difference between looking youthful and just not looking like an adult. The latter isn't actually a good thing. This is legit humiliating.
I'd love to keep looking like a teen forever.

You’re only 19 and you have a twink body so you’d probably get your ID checked if you went to buy alcohol
Yeah.:feelsgiga:

I'll make sure to remain a twink.:feelsgood:

I didnt get asked for id when i first bought cigs

Over for my collagen genes