JUST GOT BACK FROM A DATE WITH A GIRL WITH HETEROCHROMIA AND BODY HALO ON THE BEACH

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
She acts so gooooood, offering to hold my drinks, my bag, asking me if the rain bother me, trying so hard to makes me comfortable.

Holy she pulled the big ass towel for us to sleep on the beach, and took off her outer layer shirt, her body is so goood, her skin is good, her heterochromia green eyes is sooo gooooood.

FCK this is the best foid I have been with and acting the best holy fck

She talks shit about Curry tho, she's racist and she doesn't like brown skin, and she said she would never ever visit India. She mentioned that my body is whiter than my face but I told her I am tanned in the sumer.

We exchanged our number in person on my phone as well eventually and we hugged when parting each other in the train.

Also white jb looking at us everywhere we go, their beight blue eyes all got widen and locked on us and she just smiled back at them always.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Darkeningstar, Xangsane and 3 others
She acts so gooooood, offering to hold my drinks, my bag, asking me if the rain bother me, trying so hard to makes me comfortable.

Holy she pulled the big ass towel for us to sleep on the beach, and took off her outer layer shirt, her body is so goood, her skin is good, her heterochromia green eyes is sooo gooooood.

She talks shit about Curry tho, she's racist and she doesn't like brown skin, and she said she would never ever visit India. She mentioned that my body is whiter than my face but I told her I am tanned in the sumer.

We exchanged our number in person on my phone as well eventually and we hugged when parting each other in the train.

Also white jb looking at us everywhere we go, their beight blue eyes all got widen and locked on us and she just smiled back at them always.
If you didn’t fuck you are cucked

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel, Klasik616 and jattlife
Incredible tales, you should become an author

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel, ambi, liberiangrimreaper and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel
  • +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel and RichardSpencel
Incredible tales, you should become an author
Fck I feel like I am living in disneyland now, hopefully this foid and I get married someday in the future and have 2 sons and 1 daughter together. Fck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel, Klasik616, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inward gonioncel, RichardSpencel, Bomber517 and 1 other person
Fck she wanted me to pull out safari on my phone I got so insecured having 500tabs of .org opened and I changed the topics 3 times to distracted her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel and Htobrother
@gooner23 @Jungcuck @ConfusedBolivian @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Mirin hard she is sending me this first

• JFL
Reactions: jattlife
effects of lightskin kpopmaxxed

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Fck she wanted me to pull out safari on my phone I got so insecured having 500tabs of .org opened and I changed the topics 3 times to distracted her.
I always have BBC fucks stepsister while she is stuck

That's worse

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

body halo cuz' what? big ass? tits?

Is this the beer or beach one?