just got banned from tinder im gonna kill myself

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
i hate this fucking life man. as soon as i fraud enough to start getting some likes. i get fucking banned.

now ive got to get new device, new ip, new phone number

just go get back on the app that purposely works against you to make you not get organic matches because it wantsyou to pay. and even if u pay they still wont give u much

fuck this life man

i didnt even do anything wrong, no sexual texts, no bad messages. what the fuck did i even do, just woke up logged out and tried to log back in and im banned with no explanation. at least give a fucking explanation. i hate my life

also all my pics are probably banned now too so even if i get back on there ill still be gigashadowbanned. this life just doesnt want me to win

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, qaum, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
I feel you man. I was trying to get some virgin JB pussy on yubo while larping as a 17yo and they banned me there too.

How am I supposed to get JBs now? Camp outside of a high school? World is against me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 18159 and 14 others
You don’t have to get new device xD

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Did you make Maherfish?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Tinder Is impossible as sub Maher. Don't bother

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I feel you man. I was trying to get some virgin JB pussy on yubo while larping as a 17yo and they banned me there too.

How am I supposed to get JBs now? Camp outside of a high school? World is against me.
Fuck 18 YR they look identical to 17 YR

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
they have higher standards cuz no virgin and 10+ ncount.
I fucked a 18 year old with one bodycount…. Most girls I match with on hinge are 18-21 anyways so it’s not hard to find

I get nothing on tinder so I don’t know

i got banned from badoo yesterday for insulting a faggot :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 17829
Just use another Jewish app

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member 17829
i got banned from badoo yesterday for insulting a faggot :feelshaha:
Why were you talking with other men in dating websites? :feelswhere:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and bogii
tinder is crap anyways

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
No worries bro I just called some people who can help you out

• JFL
I fucked a 18 year old with one bodycount…. Most girls I match with on hinge are 18-21 anyways so it’s not hard to find

I get nothing on tinder so I don’t know
hinge gives me no matches. tinder gives me like 1 every few days and theyre usually milfs (21+yo)

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
hinge gives me no matches. tinder gives me like 1 every few days and theyre usually milfs (21+yo)
JFL the exact opposite for me :feelsgah:

Tinder gives me no matches. Hinge gives me 1 every few days (sometimes 5 in one day like on Monday I had 3) and they are usually 18-23 YR women usually innocent beckies but occasionally low class flags looking for my sausage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and MoggerGaston

Tinder gives me no matches. Hinge gives me 1 every few days (sometimes 5 in one day like on Monday I had 3) and they are usually 18-23 YR women usually innocent beckies but occasionally low class flags looking for my sausage
mirin' hard. whats ur age

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

tales

• JFL

Images 1 6

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
nigga its simple
just fly out to california to tinder headquarters
next youre gonna wanna get bean burrito from taco bell at LAX
then get an uber to tinder headquarters
arrive at the building
walk in
ask the secretary at the desk to speak to mr jim lanzone (ceo)
when she says no hes busy
spill your taco bell drink on her
shell go change
and then u go find his office on the 5th floor
open the door
fart on him

revenge succesful (y)

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and TopzCat1

I’m doing just fine on yubo w/ 2 accounts :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
bumble mogs and lets you see all your likes for free and fraud location to anywhere

• +1
You are desperate as hell man
It should be the happiest day of your life

• Hmm...
tinder is a tracking device, you need to input your real world information on it. face to face matching will help you maintain anonymity

How about real life bro. And yeah I’ve been banned from that crap acting as a girl and sending guys to random ass locations. U should seee how horny these dudes are lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 15977, the BULL and 3 others
How about real life bro. And yeah I’ve been banned from that crap acting as a girl and sending guys to random ass locations. U should seee how horny these dudes are lmao
more people should do that tbh
Good way of ruining the app
now ive got to get new device, new ip, new phone number
there's no easier way to get a new account?
that really means whoever still uses Tinder is a cunt, because everyone else got permanently banned
they probably ban you for the slightest misogynistic comment

• +1
more people should do that tbh
Good way of ruining the app

there's no easier way to get a new account?
that really means whoever still uses Tinder is a cunt, because everyone else got permanently banned
they probably ban you for the slightest misogynistic comment
literally the last messages i sent were to a girl asking why she ignored me and why she didnt like me

she probably reported for me to go away

but they legit banned me cos they dont want sub-chads giving girls negative experience on the app.

even tho im a paying fucking customer i hate this fucking shit life please put a bullet in my skull PLEASE

literally the last messages i sent were to a girl asking why she ignored me and why she didnt like me
I will satiate your curiosity 99 times out of 100 you weren't her type aka you did not pass the looks threshold that she would make it easy for you and she was dealing with a bigger fish than you in terms of looks money etc etc

I will satiate your curiosity 99 times out of 100 you weren't her type aka you did not pass the looks threshold that she would make it easy for you and she was dealing with a bigger fish than you in terms of looks money etc etc
well yeah obviously but i was trying to get what actually she didnt like about me:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Wouldnt have happened if you were ethnic or a italian chad.

well yeah obviously but i was trying to get what actually she didnt like about me:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
you have to torture them if you want them to tell you you got mogged

• JFL
Tinder is super fucked where I live. Its all low quality women with sky high Maher only standards. I've had a Maherfish for about a week now, and I'm still not at 99+ likes with regular swiping.

• Woah