JUST GOT BANNED ON LIPSTICK ALLEY ON A NEW ALT TROLLILNG THESE WOMEN WHO CAN'T ACCEPT ARABS, ASIANS AND HISPANICS ARE POC. THEY TALKED ABOUT .ORG TOO.

Brutal nicca beans

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@Ozell Israelite thoughts?

There was a black foid who called dark Indians "white adjacent"
So many Hamites view everything non-hamite as white lol

I remember seeing a thread on colorism on Lipstick Alley and Hamite (so-called African) women were saying Beyoncé and Russell Wilson “are closer to whiteness” because they have a light brown complexion. Hamite women are ugly and jealous of anyone who’s lighter than them.

JFL AT THOSE UGLY AHH IDIOTS WHO CAN'T POINT OUT WHICH CONTINENT CHINA AND SAUDI ARABIA ARE ON.

GOT BANNED ON LIPSTICK ALLEY FOR BEING EXPOSED AS A MALE INCEL LARPING AS A BLACK WOMAN.

View attachment 2300875View attachment 2300876
View attachment 2300877
View attachment 2300879View attachment 2300878

View attachment 2300881

View attachment 2300888View attachment 2300889View attachment 2300890View attachment 2300892View attachment 2300895

View attachment 2300899

View attachment 2300900

THEY EVEN MADE A THREAD ON US JFL:
View attachment 2300906

Hamite women on Lipstick Alley are bitter femcels who want to badly divest from Hamite men to get back at them for dating Edomite (so-called White) women so much. They’re desperate ugly women that want attention and always talk about how they’re a “threat” to Edomite women.

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane
insane thread @Xangsane love you no homo NO CAP

• Love it
THEY'RE A TERRORIST GROUP TOO JFL.
DO THEY WANT TO GO ER ON ARABS, HISPANICS AND ASIANS OR WHAT?
Everyone's a terrorist in this world. Lipstick back alley worn-out whores are a terror to eyes, perception of beauty, and people's noses.

Trannies are also a terror to eyes but mainly to intelligence and dignity.

Muslims are a terror to Jews. And Jews are a terror to US dollar printing machines.

The government is a terrorist to its people as the people are terrorists to them.

And I am too, a terrorist. I terrorize the English language and grammar. I terrorize other authors' books and replace their words with my choice of synonyms and call it, "Mmmmmine!" I also terrorize people's tolerance and decency threshold.

Everyone's a terrorist.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, 5'7 zoomer and Jase
I remember seeing a thread on colorism on Lipstick Alley and Hamite (so-called African) women were saying Beyoncé and Russell Wilson “are closer to whiteness” because they have a light brown complexion. Hamite women are ugly and jealous of anyone who’s lighter than them.

Hamite women on Lipstick Alley are bitter femcels who want to badly divest from Hamite men to get back at them for dating Edomite (so-called White) women so much. They’re desperate ugly women that want attention and always talk no about how they’re a “threat” to Edomite women.

I swear to God they call any non-black person (except Indians and southeast Asians) white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Everyone's a terrorist in this world. Lipstick back alley worn-out whores are a terror to eyes, perception of beauty, and people's noses.

Trannies are also a terror to eyes but mainly to intelligence and dignity.

Muslims are a terror to Jews. And Jews are a terror to US dollar printing machines.

The government is a terrorist to its people as the people are terrorists to them.

And I am too, a terrorist. I terrorize the English language and grammar. I terrorize other authors' books and replace their words with my choice of synonyms and call it, "Mmmmmine!" I also terrorize people's tolerance and decency threshold.

Everyone's a terrorist.
looksmax poet i will remember you

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
looksmax poet i will remember you
Watch me terrorize Suzanne Collin's foreplay called The Hunger Games

When I wake up, the other side of the bed is messy. My fingers stretch out, seeking my soiled underwear but finding only a puddle of my fluids and Chuck, Roy, and Franky's. They all came inside me. Ah, yes, I know what I must do. This is the day of soaking in Dr. Teal's Soaking Solution.

I drop off the bed because I'm a lazy drunk clumsy actress and still haven't mastered balance. There's enough ass odor in the bedroom to warn me my shit's coming out if I don't rush to the toilet and unleash The Shitting. I hurry quickly to the bathroom but suddenly, a terrorist appeared before me. Ah, yes, the one destroying this story. He says, "Ugh. I'm hungry, make me something to eat you talentless whore." Ah, yes, his short attention span has reached its apex. The end.

Last edited:
I swear to God they call any non-black person (except Indians and southeast Asians) white

That’s their insecurities because they don’t know how to identify others, so they lump them in with Edomites (so-called White people). It’s nothing out of the ordinary for fat ugly Hamite (so-called African) women on that femcel gossip site.

• +1
JFL at them calling this clearly non-white, mixed guy "hUWHITE".

THAT'S BECAUSE HE'D NEVER PICK THEM JFL.
THEY EVEN CALLED THIS INDO-CARIBBEAN/MEXICAN WHITE JFL.
That’s their insecurities because they don’t know how to identify others, so they lump them in with Edomites (so-called White people). It’s nothing out of the ordinary for fat ugly Hamite (so-called African) women on that femcel gossip site.
EXACTLY, I CAGED WHEN THEY CONSIDERED SAUDIS, NON-WHITE LATINOS AND KOREANS WHITE :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: CLEARLY JEALOUS OF THEM.

THEY THINK THEY'RE BETTER OFF THAN THEM WHEN THEY EXPERIENCE RACISM JUST AS MUCH AS THEM. AND THEY DON'T EVEN CONSIDER BIRACIAL BLACK PEOPLE AS BLACK (INCLUDING BLASIAN AND BLARAB)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and BigJimsWornOutTires
THEY EVEN CALLED THIS INDO-CARIBBEAN/MEXICAN WHITE JFL.

EXACTLY, I CAGED WHEN THEY CONSIDERED SAUDIS, NON-WHITE LATINOS AND KOREANS WHITE :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: CLEARLY JEALOUS OF THEM.

THEY THINK THEY'RE BETTER OFF THAN THEM WHEN THEY EXPERIENCE RACISM JUST AS MUCH AS THEM. AND THEY DON'T EVEN CONSIDER BIRACIAL BLACK PEOPLE AS BLACK (INCLUDING BLASIAN AND BLARAB)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and BigJimsWornOutTires
They mad because white bois don't want them. Also, understand the pronoun "she" can mean he. Thus, many trannies on that site deceive the few female users.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
@BigJimsWornOutTires @Ozell Israelite
View attachment 2302204View attachment 2302206

Asia
Asia (orthographic projection).svg
Area44,579,000 km2 (17,212,000 sq mi) (1st)[1]
Population4,694,576,167 (2021; 1st)[2][3]
Population density100/km2 (260/sq mi)
GDP (PPP)$72.7 trillion (2022 est; 1st)[4]
GDP (nominal)$39 trillion (2022 est; 1st)[5]
GDP per capita$8,890 (2022 est; 4th)[6]
Religions
DemonymAsian
Countries49 UN members
1 UN observer
5 other states
View attachment 2302218
According to this guy:

We're aliens. Asians and blacks are the origin species of Earth.

• +1
  • So Sad
@Cheesyrumble @Gung-ho Asian Congratulations you are now officially white!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410, BigJimsWornOutTires and Cheesyrumble
@Cheesyrumble @Gung-ho Asian Congratulations you are now officially white!
View attachment 2302237
Average LSA user
Screenshot 20230706 121727 Chrome

IStock 827571516 scaled

• JFL
Average LSA user
View attachment 2302248
View attachment 2302249
"SMALL WAISTLINE" JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
@fogdart NEW FOR 2023

Whaat

Yikes

• JFL
@Ritalincel
I just found them. Weird. It's like some sort of reputation they have. Smh. I would feel ashamed participating in that forum known for such a distasteful image.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Cheesyrumble
There was a black foid who called dark Indians "white adjacent"
So many Hamites view everything non-hamite as white lol
Ameecians have this very retarded concept of race. Either you’re black or white. No other races exist, no inbetween. Either you’re white or black that’s it. Both white and black Americans I noticed are like this they lack nuance but they are Burger fucks so no shock

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Skywalker, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and bishōnenmaxxer
yes OP we know you're not white and you're an ethnic shitskin son of a whore

JFL AT THOSE UGLY AHH IDIOTS WHO CAN'T POINT OUT WHICH CONTINENT CHINA AND SAUDI ARABIA ARE ON.

GOT BANNED ON LIPSTICK ALLEY FOR BEING EXPOSED AS A MALE INCEL LARPING AS A BLACK WOMAN.

View attachment 2300875View attachment 2300876
View attachment 2300877
View attachment 2300879View attachment 2300878

View attachment 2300881

View attachment 2300888View attachment 2300889View attachment 2300890View attachment 2300892View attachment 2300895

View attachment 2300899

View attachment 2300900

THEY EVEN MADE A THREAD ON US JFL:
View attachment 2300906
"If ur not black your white" jfl at the cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane
Ameecians have this very retarded concept of race. Either you’re black or white. No other races exist, no inbetween. Either you’re white or black that’s it. Both white and black Americans I noticed are like this they lack nuance but they are Burger fucks so no shock
They consider koreans and Saudis white on that forum JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
One sheboon answered it correctly:

" there are only two races. If you aren’t Black, you are white "

aka if you aren’t Homo Erectus, then ypu are Homo Sapiens.

also why the fuck are you doing in that dustbin forum.

Hamite women on Lipstick Alley are bitter femcels who want to badly divest from Hamite men to get back at them for dating Edomite (so-called White) women so much. They’re desperate ugly women that want attention and always talk about how they’re a “threat” to Edomite women.

white powa

Slight necro but whatever.

I'm in. What's next?

tagging niggas who were ITT

@MrGlutton @Xangsane @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 @Skywalker @Willmogulater @anoright

Side note, I thought @Willmogulater was actually named William Ovulator until I tagged him ITT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Willmogulater, MrGlutton and 2 others
i was refering to the act of squish squishing in itself, not to @Xangsane being the cockroach, because i like him, @bishōnenmaxxer
just to be crystal clear :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and bishōnenmaxxer
i was refering to the act of squish squishing in itself, not to @Xangsane being the cockroach, because i like him, @bishōnenmaxxer
:rage: removed.

• Love it

I'm in. What's next?

View attachment 2303232

Side note, I thought @Willmogulater was actually named William Ovulator until I tagged him ITT.
Ayo can you please access these threads and paste what they said here?

• JFL

I'm in. What's next?

View attachment 2303232

You need to get 25 posts ASAP before you post. And do you please mind posting my anime face and ask them whether they'd smash or pass? And if they aggressively call me a white boy with lips and brows tell them I'm half Qatari Bedouin and muzzie.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
SQUISHY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back