Just Got Blackpilled Through IRL Experience Even Though I Should Have Already Known

LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Master
JFL I'm such a retard :lul:, so basically I asked this girl out who was decently attractive with big milkers, she said yes to my surprise, we went on a date and it went well we conversed well, etc. etc. Then guess what a week later we're talking about planning our 2nd date, planned it out, and then after already scheduling a date she tells me out of nowhere she wants to end it and not continue talking to me, she stated that she "doesn't feel a connection" "any girl would be lucky to have me" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I kind of went a little based mode and I immediately called bullshit on this reasoning of hers. I pointed out the contradiction of her stating that (direct quote) "any female that decides to marry you is super lucky"[her exact words] but that she's not interested. I then pressed her and then she started a bit more honest, saying that she had physical reasons for discontinuing and that she 'never stood next to me until we went on that date to see our height difference'. And that 'her previous partners were 6'2 and 6'5'.

For reference I'm 5'8 and she's 5'6.

She then said a bunch of stuff about how she thinks I'm "very attractive" but I know females do people-pleasing stuff like that as an evolutionary defense mechanism, I know for a fact that if I looked like Johnny Depp or young Tom Cruise she wouldn't have a problem with my height, in reality she's saying I'm not tall enough to compensate for my average facial aesthetics (I'm bloated at the moment, but I think I can get my facial aesthetics to chad-lite with enough improvement).

I was already blackpilled prior, but I've tried ascending (and actually did ascend with one girl, got oral for the first time) by asking some girls out and going on dates and both of the 'relationships' went wrong eventually, I've now realized that I just need to fully looksmaxx for the next 2-3 years before I ever get back into dating, looks is so primary that you just need it fully maxxed out before everything else. Blackpill is 100% true :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: gods lonely man, Xangsane, looks>books and 19 others
Wow, blackpill is true. You needed three fucking years on this shithole to realize this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geomaxer, gods lonely man, Elijah_leo and 18 others
Wow, blackpill is true. You needed three fucking years on this shithole to realize this?
I already knew it was true, but I though I could at least get some pussy before I was fully looksmaxxed, which I kinda did from one girl she just ended the relationship early

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
a 6'4 mtn got cucked by a 5'10 Chadlite in my UNI

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, A1kek, greywind and 6 others
So, just because of this one girl you're going to abstain from dating for 3 fucking years until you "fully looksmaxx"? Go play numbers game till then, otherwise you'll rot here and become turbo autist which will bottleneck you very hard after those 3 looksmaxxing years.

Height is indeed a serious bottleneck. Even if you had the face of Tom Cruise, she would still ditch you for some tall dude because you're nobody unlike Tom Cruise.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looks>books, nofap, Staceymaxxing and 4 others
So, just because of this one girl you're going to abstain from dating for 3 fucking years until you "fully looksmaxx"? Go play numbers game till then, otherwise you'll rot here and become turbo autist which will bottleneck you very hard after those 3 looksmaxxing years.

Height is indeed a serious bottleneck. Even if you had the face of Tom Cruise, she would still ditch you for some tall dude because you're nobody unlike Tom Cruise.
take the socialstatuspill and accept that all of us are nobodies

• +1
Reactions: greywind and truthhurts
a 6'4 mtn got cucked by a 5'10 Chadlite in my UNI
Yeah I know face is primary, that's why I think her using height as an excuse is just her way of avoiding her not finding my face attractive.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, FUE Mogger and truthhurts
JFL I'm such a retard :lul:, so basically I asked this girl out who was decently attractive with big milkers, she said yes to my surprise, we went on a date and it went well we conversed well, etc. etc. Then guess what a week later we're talking about planning our 2nd date, planned it out, and then after already scheduling a date she tells me out of nowhere she wants to end it and not continue talking to me, she stated that she "doesn't feel a connection" "any girl would be lucky to have me" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I kind of went a little based mode and I immediately called bullshit on this reasoning of hers. I pointed out the contradiction of her stating that (direct quote) "any female that decides to marry you is super lucky"[her exact words] but that she's not interested. I then pressed her and then she started a bit more honest, saying that she had physical reasons for discontinuing and that she 'never stood next to me until we went on that date to see our height difference'. And that 'her previous partners were 6'2 and 6'5'.

For reference I'm 5'8 and she's 5'6.

She then said a bunch of stuff about how she thinks I'm "very attractive" but I know females do people-pleasing stuff like that as an evolutionary defense mechanism, I know for a fact that if I looked like Johnny Depp or young Tom Cruise she wouldn't have a problem with my height, in reality she's saying I'm not tall enough to compensate for my average facial aesthetics (I'm bloated at the moment, but I think I can get my facial aesthetics to chad-lite with enough improvement).

I was already blackpilled prior, but I've tried ascending (and actually did ascend with one girl, got oral for the first time) by asking some girls out and going on dates and both of the 'relationships' went wrong eventually, I've now realized that I just need to fully looksmaxx for the next 2-3 years before I ever get back into dating, looks is so primary that you just need it fully maxxed out before everything else. Blackpill is 100% true :blackpill:
invest in good quality shoes and lifts to reach fucking 5'11 bro
then just lie that ur 6 feet

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Yeah I know face is primary, that's why I think her using height as an excuse is just her way of avoiding her not finding my face attractive.
face is primary but it doesn't work at 5'3

• +1
Reactions: greywind and LooksmaxxHopeful

Nah that's simply just not the case, 5'7 Zayn Malik and Tom Cruise would slay even without status, they got their status because of their sex appeal to women.

take the socialstatuspill and accept that all of us are nobodies
OP thinks that had he looked like young Cruise or Depp that bitch would stick with her like a bee. She would fuck with him if she found him her type but otherwise the idea of dating a 5'8 guy, be it a chadlite facially, for a chick who is a height queen and used to dating 6'2-6'5 guys, wouldn't work nonetheless. Only statuspill would change the picture. That's why manlet chadlites socialstatusmaxx like madmen because they know that without status their SMV is not on par with tall men who are at least above average in looks department.

No face saves manlet height when the manlet is nobody socially.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, greywind and ItsOverLawg
Nah that's simply just not the case, 5'7 Zayn Malik and Tom Cruise would slay even without status, they got their status because of their sex appeal to women.
zayn malik would be a HTN without status
his face is good but his status makes him a CL

OP thinks that had he looked like young Cruise or Depp that bitch would stick with her like a bee. She would fuck with him if she found him her type but otherwise the idea of dating a 5'8 guy, be it a chadlite facially, for a chick who is a height queen and used to dating 6'2-6'5 guys, wouldn't work nonetheless. Only statuspill would change the picture. That's why manlet chadlites socialstatusmaxx like madmen because they know that without status their SMV is not on par with tall men who are at least above average in looks department.

"No face saves manlet height when the manlet is nobody socially."

You can run a tinder/hinge/bumble experiment to prove this factually incorrect.

zayn malik would be a HTN without status
his face is good but his status makes him a CL
Bro this is NOT a HTN

as a 5'11 manlet true
but not every tall man is handsome and not every handsome man is tall remember that

also wear lifts too bro
trust me it helps A LOT
being somewhat near 6' (like 5'10/5'11) is a huge benefit too
Yeah I tried being modest because that's what I thought was what "real men" did who weren't "insecure" lol, I was :bluepill:.

Going to wear those fucking 4 inch elevator shoes from now on :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
it's 5'10 everywhere in the west, 5'7 maybe in shitholes like south asia
average height in the us being 5'9 in 2024 dk where u got that out of
it's very common to wear special shoe wears albeit on the cost of walking weirdly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, LooksmaxxHopeful and looksmaxxing223
it's 5'10 everywhere in the west, 5'7 maybe in shitholes like south asia
You think an average looking 6'3 dude would get more than prime Tom Cruise or Zayn Malik? That's delusional, if so you'd have average looking 6'3 guys being sex symbols instead of them.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Yeah I tried being modest because that's what I thought was what "real men" did who weren't "insecure" lol, I was :bluepill:.

Going to wear those fucking 4 inch elevator shoes from now on :lul::lul::lul:
a real man in 2024 isn't below 5'10 in Asia and below 6 feet in west according to women brother
frauding is life

• +1
You think an average looking 6'3 dude would get more than prime Tom Cruise or Zayn Malik? That's delusional, if so you'd have average looking 6'3 guys being sex symbols instead of them.
let's not bring genetically blessed outleirs in the convo

What does numbers game mean in this context?

Just low-inhibition maxx and just ask as many girls out as possible ?

I feel like that's way too much work and I'd spend a fuck ton of money on dates and getting rejected and also spoiling the well when it'd be better to just focus on improving my appearance, I'm normie in facial aestheitcs because of bloat, but with debloating and beardmaxxing I am confident I can get to a 6-7 maybe even an 8 if I do it right I have a good genetic base.

You are comparing a chadlite to a tall mtn, No fucking shit. If you compare someone like prime chico and zayn malik, it's obvious who women would prefer

• +1
Reactions: nofap
let's not bring genetically blessed outleirs in the convo
The point I'm making is 70-80% of a man's sex appeal to women comes from facial aesthetics.

Voice, height, D-size, Frame/physique, ethnicity COMBINED only make up like 20-30%

• +1
Reactions: nofap
You are comparing a chadlite to a tall mtn, No fucking shit. If you compare someone like prime chico and zayn malik, it's obvious who women would prefer
When you're that above average it doesn't even matter anymore, zayn malik could unironically do better than chico literally just with better personality lol :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
The point I'm making is 70-80% of a man's sex appeal to women comes from facial aesthetics.

Voice, height, D-size, Frame/physique, ethnicity COMBINED only make up like 20-30%
you forgot status
y'all gotta take the statuspill bro they fucking simp over random white men just cuz they're actors

• +1
so whats your gym program ?
I'm currently building muscle gradually, once I can bench press 225 pounds for 10 reps I'll lean down to single digit bodyfat, I also run 15 miles a week for cardio.

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
you forgot status
y'all gotta take the statuspill bro they fucking simp over random white men just cuz they're actors
A lot of that is virtue signaling/nerdy girls claiming to be attracted to men they aren't really attracted to.

You can run a tinder experiment with a top 1% face 5'7 guy and an average face 6'5 guy, the 5'7 guy would get way more matches and higher quality ones as well.

yo op do u have occasion to kiss her during the first date ? and you done a zesty ahh move

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
3194311 image   2022 10 09T051804189

''MTN''
say that once more and i'll find out where u live and slaughter ur entire family

• JFL
Reactions: Shaker, greywind, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
yo op do u have occasion to kiss her during the first date ? and you done a zesty ahh move
I tried to she said she doesn't kiss on the first date :lul:, she would if I was chad I know that

• +1
Reactions: greywind and PARISIEN
A lot of that is virtue signaling/nerdy girls claiming to be attracted to men they aren't really attracted to.

You can run a tinder experiment with a top 1% face 5'7 guy and an average face 6'5 guy, the 5'7 guy would get way more matches and higher quality ones as well.
women are UNPREDICTABLE
legit saw a video where thousands of women preferred a short handsome man (short to them is 5'7) over just a tall dude
another video had ugly tall men being sexualised

• +1
women are UNPREDICTABLE
legit saw a video where thousands of women preferred a short handsome man (short to them is 5'7) over just a tall dude
another video had ugly tall men being sexualised
Yes, there will be outliers, but 90% of women will heavily prioritize facial aesthetics over height.

What does numbers game mean in this context?

Just low-inhibition maxx and just ask as many girls out as possible ?

I feel like that's way too much work and I'd spend a fuck ton of money on dates and getting rejected and also spoiling the well when it'd be better to just focus on improving my appearance, I'm normie in facial aestheitcs because of bloat, but with debloating and beardmaxxing I am confident I can get to a 6-7 maybe even an 8 if I do it right I have a good genetic base.
Why should you spend money on dates? Are you that dumb? Just go out in social gatherings and try talking to girls to exchange vibes. You'll find someone who will fling with you and then it's up to you if you get laid or not. Forget OLD and shit like that, it's a waste of time even for chads because chad can go out and get laid without wasting his time on texting and flakes from entitled bitches on Tinder.

Just debloat with furosemide before going out and that's it. If you're at least MTN+, you can get laid if low inhib maxx. To reduce rejections, simply act on IOIs only and never cold approach.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, greywind and LooksmaxxHopeful
Yes, there will be outliers, but 90% of women will heavily prioritize facial aesthetics over height.
true but idk
anyhow i've had slays despite being a 5'11 mtn but idk

• +1
i know this is redpill bullshit but as an OLDcel, all the girls who rejected me want my zick today, THE WALL IS UNDEFEATED

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and LooksmaxxHopeful
i know this is redpill bullshit but as an OLDcel, all the girls who rejected me want my zick today, THE WALL IS UNDEFEATED
As a 21 yr old young guy I think redpillers over-exaggerate but there probably is a small amount of truth that women prefer guys that are older than them just due to it being related to dominance.

• +1
u showed them that thang to let them know what they be missing out on eh

• +1
Why should you spend money on dates? Are you that dumb? Just go out in social gatherings and try talking to girls to exchange vibes. You'll find someone who will fling with you and then it's up to you if you get laid or not. Forget OLD and shit like that, it's a waste of time even for chads because chad can go out and get laid without wasting his time on texting and flakes from entitled bitches on Tinder.

Just debloat with furosemide before going out and that's it. If you're at least MTN+, you can get laid if low inhib maxx. To reduce rejections, simply act on IOIs only and never cold approach.
Is taking furosemide for cosmetic purposes unhealthy? A lot of you guys recommend unhealthy stuff so I'm just asking

As a 21 yr old young guy I think redpillers over-exaggerate but there probably is a small amount of truth that women prefer guys that are older than them just due to it being related to dominance.
cant lie, i was dumb AF younger, but when u handle rejection with class and you chase instantly another one in front of her.

its just a reminder that she isnt that great for real, i'm not even mad.

stacy/stacylite very rare, stacy gonna finish with a millionnare and stacylite is harley quinn irl so nobody want her.

so ya girl is just another HTB or HIGH MTB; why be mad it's her loss at the end, if you know that u are good dude. very rare to met normal human this days

• +1
Is taking furosemide for cosmetic purposes unhealthy? A lot of you guys recommend unhealthy stuff so I'm just asking
It won't damage you if taken occasionally at 40 mg doses. It has some bad sides like nausea and low energy, but you can drink something to become alert and energized. Just take it 2 hours before going out to urinate a couple of times.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and LooksmaxxHopeful