just got blown out by 2 BBC's

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
decided to go to the gym tonight after getting out of the mental asylum.

there are 2 west African refugees, who I am pretty sure came here on a lorry or a boat, who the gym has hired to clean and shit, prib cos they get paid like £3 an hour.

today they had finished work so were messing around in the gym, they told me they had never seen a gym before 3 weeks ago and hardly ate meat back home, or if they did it was Bush meat.

anyway I did some bench presses and shrugs with one of them, and apart from having shit balance, he was comfortably stronger than me.

then I went to finish with some bag work and the other BBC said can I show him how to punch, and he would hold the bag for me. for his first time punching he hit harder than a lot of trained fighters his weight, and when I hit the bag he was holding it firm and it wasnt moving like when skinny normies hold it.

I dont shower there, but I am gonna try and find out, I bet those guys have huge dicks too.

BBC takeover is happening bhais

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, closedplatecel, Gargantuan and 20 others
Faggot ass nigg

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Chadeep, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18840 and 3 others

there are 2 west African refugees, who I am pretty sure came here on a lorry or a boat, who the gym has hired to clean and shit, prib cos they get paid like £3 an hour.

today they had finished work so were messing around in the gym, they told me they had never seen a gym before 3 weeks ago and hardly ate meat back home, or if they did it was Bush meat.

anyway I did some bench presses and shrugs with one of them, and apart from having shit balance, he was comfortably stronger than me.

then I went to finish with some bag work and the other BBC said can I show him how to punch, and he would hold the bag for me. for his first time punching he hit harder than a lot of trained fighters his weight, and when I hit the bag he was holding it firm and it wasnt moving like when skinny normies hold it.

I dont shower there, but I am gonna try and find out, I bet those guys have huge dicks too.

bhai... why??

He will get in shower with them and get fucked its over, he will never straight again
OP
Download

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 11gaijin, Lygodactylus and 6 others
no one else was there except a 2/10 femcel muay thai girl, and a mclovin bully victim
femcel muay thai girl sounds wife material to me

Indeed bhai.... Big Bharat Cock is taking over :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and PapaGremlin

nigga stop what the fuck
faggatron what the fuck is wrong with ur thoughts TRY AND FIND OUT? nawww

nigga stop what the fuck
faggatron what the fuck is wrong with ur thoughts TRY AND FIND OUT? nawww
not cos I wanna.get fucked or anything, I'm.just amazed 2 untrained, poor as fuck BBC's, can have these traits, and am intrigued to see if it correlates to their dicks ffs

Curries man @gamma @WontStopNorwooding @ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Gargantuan, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
Curries man @gamma @WontStopNorwooding @ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234
I was gonna tag you earlier but then @gamma would call me out for bbc worship :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Gargantuan, Looks234 and 2 others
Tales from the cumlord's own basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19615
still caging at this

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9670
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9670
jfl why u think I look like.that? it's pretty funny.though, wanna.find a guy like this haha

calling.the ethnic crusaders
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadethnic101
@PrinterAndFaxMachin

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
China curry is a Dom masc guy, that kid looks more like me
take him under ur wing chota bhai, tell him to get off Roblox and bookmark this site, he will need it in 5 years...

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
I believe it. They sound like descendants of those rowers below deck in the old British imperial warships. Heavy boned with natural 'tard strength and endless stamina. No training needed.

And all hung like horses.

I believe it. They sound like descendants of those rowers below deck in the old British imperial warships. Heavy boned with natural 'tard strength and endless stamina. No training needed.

And all hung like horses.
yeah imagine what will.happen now as they start eating 'properly'.

tbf it's also.possible.they blow up into fatasses