Just got brutally heightmogged left and right in the grocery store

Deleted member 4087

Deleted member 4087

It is what it is
Joined
Nov 25, 2019
Posts
740
Reputation
754
Just got brutally heightmogged by what seemed like nearly every guy I saw they were all 6’0+

They were all hgh riddled monsters with huge skulls and bones holy fuck I’ve never been mogged that much in my life it was unbelievable

Didn’t realize 5’10 was such a death sentence height :feelsrope:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
They should start segregation for different PSL’s so we don’t have to get mogged in public anymore, I’m 5’10 too btw
 
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Incoming and Deleted member 4087
That's why I hate going outside
 
Just got brutally heightmogged by what seemed like nearly every guy I saw they were all 6’0+

They were all hgh riddled monsters with huge skulls and bones holy fuck I’ve never been mogged that much in my life it was unbelievable

Didn’t realize 5’10 was such a death sentence height :feelsrope:
Imagine being 5'7"
Doctor who crying
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087, Incoming and Deleted member 6902

Similar threads

random subhuman
Replies
13
Views
63
random subhuman
random subhuman
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
5
Views
29
sub5withgf
sub5withgf
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
5
Views
35
zrcon
zrcon
price.
Replies
8
Views
98
Crimx991
Crimx991

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top