Just got bullied at school by 3 females

This was definitely about me, look at my previous reply to you itt.
Well, you could go and chat with them: "Hey girls, how you doin', were you just talking about me, I could hear you all the way from the hallway...".

Sometimes girls act like this on purpose, so they would attract the attention of a Chad, who would come curious to see why they are so loud, of course when an incel would do this, it's more likely they would become quiet and serious, so they won't attract his attention in the future anymore...

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Well, you could go and chat with them: "Hey girls, how you doin', were you just talking about me, I could hear you all the way from the hallway...".

Sometimes girls act like this on purpose, so they would attract the attention of a Chad, who would come curious to see why they are so loud, of course when an incel would do this, it's more likely they would become quiet and serious, so they won't attract his attention in the future anymore...
I saw them for a third time outside but they ignored me so its definitely not because they see me in a positive light. Either way i wouldnt waste my time on them myself. I know they were simply bullying me.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
I saw them for a third time outside but they ignored me so its definitely not because they see me in a positive light. Either way i wouldnt waste my time on them myself. I know they were simply bullying me.
Naaah, you should still go to them, when girls are laughing, they are at their most vulnerable point and easiest to approach and talk to, of course you have to be very NT to do this...

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Naaah, you should still go to them, when girls are laughing, they are at their most vulnerable point and easiest to approach and talk to, of course you have to be very NT to do this...
I can do that but choose not to waste my time on women who were clearly ridiculing me.

• Ugh..
I can do that but choose not to waste my time on women who were clearly ridiculing me.
It's not really clear they were doing that, also girls and people in general talk and ridicule others behind their back all the time, even if everything seems perfect from outside, you could be a Chad and bang all the girls in a group and they could still talk shit about you when you are not around:
- Jesus, he's like so fucking dumb!
- The only good thing about him is his cock...
- Etc...

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
It's not really clear they were doing that, also girls and people in general talk and ridicule others behind their back all the time, even if everything seems perfect from outside, you could be a Chad and bang all the girls in a group and they could still talk shit about you when you are not around:
- Jesus, he's like so fucking dumb!
- The only good thing about him is his cock...
- Etc...
You make a lot of sense bhai idk why you get a bad rep on this forum tbh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and Gonthar
Look at adrien brodys nose and tell me if its still not bad lol
That's on a similar level. Your nose looks like that? My condolences then
Its really not that bad jfl. Def not on a similar level then that deformed nose

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Bhai, like 5-6 people have said I look like him, he's always called ugly
Lifefuel for you on r/ladyboners

Also he isn't THAT ugly tbh

Not a truecel anyways

• JFL
arent you 26,are you still in college
get rhino and hair transplant maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
arent you 26,are you still in college
get rhino and hair transplant maybe
Yes I'm 26. I started again this year. I don't want plastic surgery done. Nor do I want to go to Turkey because my oneitis likes Turkish guys. :(

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, Deleted member 18840 and justinzayn
Theyre riding chaddams cock
They were all hoejabis
1 nigress and 2 sandnigress
Send them to me i will mog them to forever, and put them to shame to then say sorry to you

• Love it
Brutal and they wonder why kids shoot up schools

Rape and kill them and post the video of hou doing it here

Girls always do this, it's nothing personal, they will gossip and laugh whenever a Chad or a subhuman passes by, it doesn't matter, of course when the Chad appears they are like:
- OMG, I would suck his cock so hard!
- Hahahaha, girl you so crazy!

An when the incel walks by:
-OMG, what a fucking loser!
-Hahahaha, girl you're so mean!
retards laugh really loud at anyone who walks by, one time I was walking to get a food delivery into a restaraunt and this ugly ass old hag was just laughing hard as fuck, the sight of it was so hilarious that i almost started laughing myself but I held back.

Then I got into the restaraunt and this girl waiting in like was looking at me and backed into me on purpose.

the point is, people laugh like retarded monkeys for any reason, they probably got bullied with this method and now (failingly) try to re create it for other people, not realizing the lookspill it requires to pull off.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Gonthar
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 18840
retards laugh really loud at anyone who walks by, one time I was walking to get a food delivery into a restaraunt and this ugly ass old hag was just laughing hard as fuck, the sight of it was so hilarious that i almost started laughing myself but I held back.

Then I got into the restaraunt and this girl waiting in like was looking at me and backed into me on purpose.

the point is, people laugh like retarded monkeys for any reason, they probably got bullied with this method and now (failingly) try to re create it for other people, not realizing the lookspill it requires to pull off.
Yeah they were either Becky or femcel tier

• Ugh..
Theyre riding chaddams cock
They were all hoejabis
1 nigress and 2 sandnigress
The negress belongs to Muslim Tyrone so I guess Yussuf? The paki ones belong to Umar Khan

They were moroccan not Pakistani
Ah so you’re right then. In France morrocan women also fuck blacks a lot do it will be both Yussuf and Chaddam. But in UK just Chaddam or Turk Oghuz

Ah so you’re right then. In France morrocan women also fuck blacks a lot do it will be both Yussuf and Chaddam. But in UK just Chaddam or Turk Oghuz
Idk man, I go to school and I see hoejabis with black guys and I’m pretty sure one hoejabi from my class has a white bf, he came to school and he sounded white af, couldn’t see his face but he was tall with brown hair

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
you are in NL right, must be brutal

Idk man, I go to school and I see hoejabis with black guys and I’m pretty sure one hoejabi from my class has a white bf, he came to school and he sounded white af, couldn’t see his face but he was tall with brown hair
JBW and kuffair BBC game is conquering Muslim pussy it seems. It is what it is, are these blacks Christian? Most I know with Muslim girls are tbh but those girls are almsot always Turks/Berbers as they aren’t strict with religion same women also date white Kuffair as well

Tell them you moderate an incel forum.
If that doesn't work start crying and say they were being racist. SJW's will come to your defense.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
why is @Hipcel reacting with puke to all of your posts

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
If you are so ugly, how do you have friends?
30DF5298 6181 4009 A05E B363E6406AB1