just got called short by two sub-5'7 foidlets

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
for the record I'm 6'0

the first foid is a 5'4 skinny Russian/Caucasian becky who's by her own words 6'5 Chad only

the other one is a 5'6 Latina with huuuuuuuuge tits :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

(now imagine the foids' height standards in giraffe regions like Balkan, Scandinavia, Netherlands)

"trust me bro 6'0 is decent height"
"short(er) girls will give you a chance"
"face > height"
they didn't even know what I look like

@ambi @cytoplasm @shizuku11111 @VladimirtheGreat @aspiringexcel

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel, cytoplasm and 7 others
I remember some narcy gook who I was 2 inches taller than calling me short when I was 16 at a job. I was legit taller than most of the co workers except like 3-4 guys dude was just an ntfag shitting on me for being non NT basically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Dnr but cant relate girls tell me to get down because im a bit too tall lol take care tho

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
is 5'7 average white foid zoomer? @St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel, murdah and 1 other person
I remember some narcy gook who I was 2 inches taller than calling me short when I was 16 at a job. I was legit taller than most of the co workers except like 3-4 guys dude was just an ntfag shitting on me for being non NT basically
well if those foidlets were 5'9 or 5'10 I wouldn't say anything but come on dude I'm taller 6+ inches than them yet they call me short jfl

I wouldn't gaf if some normiefag called me short cuz it happened to me in HS when a 2 inches taller normiefag called me a "dwarf"
Dnr but cant relate girls tell me to get down because im a bit too tall lol take care tho
sex haver welcome to my ignore list AGAIN
is 5'7 average white foid zoomer? @St.TikTokcel
in Poland and Baltics it is

keep in mind that Russian girl is half-ethnic and malnourished as well and her brothers are 6'5+ jfl
feel like this guy about to say 5'11
here in Balkan shitholes it's at least 5'9 but women above 5'11 are common

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and aspiringexcel
well if those foidlets were 5'9 or 5'10 I wouldn't say anything but come on dude I'm taller 6+ inches than them yet they call me short jfl

I wouldn't gaf if some normiefag called me short cuz it happened to me in HS when a 2 inches taller normiefag called me a "dwarf"

sex haver welcome to my ignore list AGAIN

in Poland and Baltics it is

keep in mind that Russian girl is half-ethnic and malnourished as well and her brothers are 6'5+ jfl

here in Balkan shitholes it's at least 5'9 but women above 5'11 are common
i think 5'7 is still noticeably above average for a foid the same way 6'2 is for a guy (cause st.tiktokcel says both are average respectively)

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and hopecel
It is the obvious conclusion when foids see all day on Reels & TikTok such videos with such comments..

Never been more over for our short kings..

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, hopecel and Klasik616
5’4 and 5’6 is guaranteed manlet sons. Just lol at foids double standards, gaslighting their insecurities and inferior genetics onto others
It is the obvious conclusion when foids see all day on Reels & TikTok such videos with such comments..

View attachment 3040472

Exactly what I’m talking about. These women think they’re queens and think they deserve Chads when they should look closely at themselves and realize they are the ones at fault for putting inferior genetics onto this world. Look at her smug smile in the pic; her sons and daughters will be sub-6ft manlets, and not only does she have manlet genes, she is an ugly ethnic as well. Just lol. Women naturally are blackpilled so they should know about this stuff but no, they care more about their ego than having to accept their subhuman genetics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, hopecel, murdah and 1 other person

View attachment 3040472

Subhuman chink is 6'6 Chad only
And then people wonder why incels exist
1 Chad for 100 girls virginities

Last edited:
  • +1
for the record I'm 6'0

the first foid is a 5'4 skinny Russian/Caucasian becky who's by her own words 6'5 Chad only

the other one is a 5'6 Latina with huuuuuuuuge tits :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

(now imagine the foids' height standards in giraffe regions like Balkan, Scandinavia, Netherlands)

"trust me bro 6'0 is decent height"
"short(er) girls will give you a chance"
"face > height"
they didn't even know what I look like

@ambi @cytoplasm @shizuku11111 @VladimirtheGreat @aspiringexcel
20240719 225333

5'6 is perfect for hugs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
5’4 and 5’6 is guaranteed manlet sons. Just lol at foids double standards, gaslighting their insecurities and inferior genetics onto others

Exactly what I’m talking about. These women think they’re queens and think they deserve Chads when they should look closely at themselves and realize they are the ones at fault for putting inferior genetics onto this world. Look at her smug smile in the pic; her sons and daughters will be sub-6ft manlets, and not only does she have manlet genes, she is an ugly ethnic as well. Just lol. Women naturally are blackpilled so they should know about this stuff but no, they care more about their ego than having to accept their subhuman genetics

Foids now have money, career, so status now and they think they also have the power of choice, and there are many who will accept them because of that, very often because this big guys are poor & dumb & have no other options, because staicys are looking for money, security and comfort (especially if they are poor), because the genetic resource they already have and bring into the family

So, you as a guy are going to risk the genetic lottery, and end up having children of such a height (left, father with wife, right, father with children)

• +1
Reactions: murdah
6’2 or death

• JFL
i think 5'7 is still noticeably above average for a foid the same way 6'2 is for a guy (cause st.tiktokcel says both are average respectively)
he's right

View attachment 3040472

when you say short kings that applies to sub-6'3 guys aka 85% of moids

idgaf about children

it's just sad for our generation
it's also perfect for the gym progress bro! you will muscle-mog tallfags at 5'7!
6’2 or death
6'5 or death

we still won't grow anymore

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
he's right

when you say short kings that applies to sub-6'3 guys aka 85% of moids

idgaf about children

it's just sad for our generation

it's also perfect for the gym progress bro! you will muscle-mog tallfags at 5'7!

6'5 or death
come on bro im 6'5 in shoes
we still won't grow anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back