Just got engaged with a 6.5/10 jb virgin as a 4/10 subhuman

You can go after the 30+ year old women to offset that boyo...
you can do that instead and learn that 30 year old women want to get married and have kids they aren't going to go after 20 years to do that.

Holy Fakecels.org

And yeah shes a “virgin” JFL whatever helps you sleep at night. Hopefully you checked for a hymen before you bought that expensive ring..right?!

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 19174
you can do that instead and learn that 30 year old women want to get married and have kids they aren't going to go after 20 years to do that.

Yeah but you are the one bitching tho, I offered you a solution to stop your bitching.

Betabuxx.org

Get a prenup buddyboyo.

She will leave you unless you give her many kids ASAP. Make sure she aborts if they are not sons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Skywalker
Yeah but you are the one bitching tho, I offered you a solution to stop your bitching.
You sound like a bluepilled normie, this isn't a solution you're sweeping the problem under the rug,

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Living the dream

Holy Fakecels.org

And yeah shes a “virgin” JFL whatever helps you sleep at night. Hopefully you checked for a hymen before you bought that expensive ring..right?!
Its what she said. She had 1 relationship but they didnt have sex and before getting engaged she dumped him and she said she is afraid of sex that its gonna hurt and that she will bleed when her hymen breaks. Her parents told me they guarded her so no one can pump and dump her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
You sound like a bluepilled normie, this isn't a solution you're sweeping the problem under the rug,

I don't give two shits if OP marries a 20 yr old at 30 (I'm mid 20s myself)

It's a you problem dood.

I'm 30 she is 20 but looks jb. She mogs me hard. In candids especially. There's hope for you guys when even I could get a wife. Everything is possible. I'm from west Europe she from a country in caucasus.
You are 6’4 you aren’t subhuman

That is a nigger hand.Probably Armenian.Armenians are sandniggers.

For a moment i was certain this thread was made by a curry before i opened it but seems you are caucas, Bulgarian? Mirin. My family ain't got no friends with attractive daughters. Over.

I'm 30 she is 20 but looks jb. She mogs me hard. In candids especially. There's hope for you guys when even I could get a wife. Everything is possible. I'm from west Europe she from a country in caucasus.
ascended

bitch aint white

Op, she has sausage fingers

She looks white the country is just sunny
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

he is just like your average “black piller” after all…. A huge fat BLUEPILLER derp inside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Sexually Disabled
tales from commander zilyana's lair

mirin & mogs me & godspeed boyo :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Ignore the hate youre lucky and getting married at a good age for both parties.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Ofcourse people will be jealous and hate. Fucking incels that’s why you will never succeed. The ones who are envious are the ones who will be at the bottom forever.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I think marrying down many years seems to make sense practically but on the other hand how are you going to have enough meaningful things in common with a girl 10 years younger. Normally when a 30 yo guy dates down massively it's because he failed to secure a life partner in his own age cohort, and now has to leverage life experience + money to remove a woman from a younger cohort. That being said if I was 30 yo and single I'd be doing the same.

Congratulations fella I wish you a long and happy marriage and a beautiful life together !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back