Just got finished with meeting my tax attorney. Does anyone owe more taxes than me?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
update to my story of how I will get out of paying ~$90,000 in taxes

My team gave me a few options

Pay it down to $50,000 so that the government won’t try to take my passport

Ignore it and move all my money to a Thai bank account

Compromise and see if they will accept around 15 bandz

I’ll prob do the second option. Luckily I renewed my passport back in December 2021 so that means I won’t need a new one until 2031 unless I lose mine or run out of pages

Taxes fall off after 10 years so I could just move all my money to foreign bank account and chill for next 10 years

Does anyone here owe more money in taxes than me here? What do you guys do?

Why would I pay taxes when I don’t live in america and wouldn’t benefit at all from it
55B9636D 2809 4DF2 BC60 354AB4982CA5
152E86A8 9FB0 4CAE BCCF 703E89A8A6EF

I think interest is like 3 bandz a month so it will prob be over 100k next month xD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Chadeep, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
But one thing for sure I’m not paying it all lol

Are you done bragging:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
update to my story of how I will get out of paying ~$90,000 in taxes

My team gave me a few options

Pay it down to $50,000 so that the government won’t try to take my passport

Ignore it and move all my money to a Thai bank account

Compromise and see if they will accept around 15 bandz

I’ll prob do the second option. Luckily I renewed my passport back in December 2021 so that means I won’t need a new one until 2031 unless I lose mine or run out of pages

Taxes fall off after 10 years so I could just move all my money to foreign bank account and chill for next 10 years

Does anyone here owe more money in taxes than me here? What do you guys do?

Why would I pay taxes when I don’t live in america and wouldn’t benefit at all from it
View attachment 1824486View attachment 1824487

I think interest is like 3 bandz a month so it will prob be over 100k next month xD
are you not planning to go uni or anything?

Will u get surgeries? Since u have alot of money.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet
Ur an American citizen, which have the strongest tax laws in the world, along with China lol (global tax)

U don't have any right of citizenship anywhere but usa, so by trying to fuck with taxes u r screwing urself.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard, aBetterMii and 2 others
I can’t do student loan exploit in usa since I owe so much in taxes so will prob go in Korea or Singapore
what are you planning to study? And are your grades good?

Smokin on too much strong Superman pack got a nigga Superman gone

Some type of design or economics
what do you hope to become bro? I'm planning to go back to medical school at some point if I truly hate my life

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

It's not about just that, it's also u were able to earn a high income by virtue of being born an American, rather than in a shack in Manila where on the side u would make $2 a day, and not have side hustles and opportunities available to u.

Also u do benefit from it. If Philippines Muslim terrorists kidnap u, us embassy will sort u out, u think the Ugandan embassy would do the same?

If ur on a derailed train hanging off a bridge near mount fuji, japs will save u first and prob put u in ur own helicopter just cos ur American, u think they would do same for some tourists from ghana?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I have 40% taken by the government each year….

However, they can’t take 40% off my houses hahahah

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84