Just got fired. Need anabolic advice

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I just got fired from my job that tested for steroids, PEDs, drugs, etc. Any recommendations for steroids that cause more dimorphism, leaner face, wider jaw, thicker eyebrows, etc?

I'm 22 y/o btw but look 16 still with baby fat so might be hope for some growth.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thegoat, ChristianChad, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
idk do a line of coke to celebrate it, not like they gonna test u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, SOS-Sonic, Looks234 and 9 others
idk do a line of coke to celebrate it, not like they gonna test u
Don't have any plug or friends to do drugs with. Trust me, if I had a social circle I'd be the biggest drug and alcohol user there is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, thegoat, ChristianChad and 5 others
Steroids making the face more masc after puberty is kinda a myth
Maybe if you abuse tren etc
But look at Derek from Mpmd, he's on roids and his face is low T, round jaw bug eyes, high trust etc

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Looks234, coolguy1 and 8 others
But look at Derek from Mpmd, he's on roids and his face is low T, round jaw bug eyes, high trust etc
His face is very lean though and he has a good jaw. Probably just the fact that he's older now and doesn't care to be ripped anymore + dogshit collagen.

Facebeforeandaftersecondthumbnail

• +1
Reactions: Slob
u telling me i should do roids

His face is very lean though and he has a good jaw. Probably just the fact that he's older now and doesn't care to be ripped anymore + dogshit collagen.

View attachment 1321773
Yeah he's lean because dropped body fat...see him in motion, his face is oval, here he's tilting head up

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Jew_Supremacist
Yeah he's lean because dropped body fat...see him in motion, his face is oval, here he's tilting head up
Afaik facial leanness is caused by high testosterone/lack of estrogen. Weird part is that I have high E features but it's physiologically impossible for me to be high E since estrogen closes the growth plates.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and ChristianChad
No it isn’t. The ‘leanest’ face would be one with no test and no estrogen: Test causes water retention, mainly through increased aldosterone. DHT would ‘cause facial leanness’ , and test converts to DHT, but test causes the opposite effect of that. Take tren and masteron without test if you want a shredded appearance but this would be retarded.
Yeah most pro bodybuilders have bloated faces like baloons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963
No it isn’t. The ‘leanest’ face would be one with no test and no estrogen: Test causes water retention, mainly through increased aldosterone. DHT would ‘cause facial leanness’ , and test converts to DHT, but test causes the opposite effect of that. Take tren and masteron without test if you want a shredded appearance but this would be retarded.
Makes sense tbh. I'm 22 years old and still have high amounts of buccal fat, rosy cheeks, babyface look, and little facial hair growth. Probably all due to low DHT levels.

Last edited:
Yeah most pro bodybuilders have bloated faces like baloons
Yeah but Mr. Olympia is different than someone who wants a physique like this:

IMG 9820 scaled
Stars dolph lundgren P0DM6E

I assume he's around 235 lbs at 8-10% bodyfat in those pictures at 6'5". I'm 6'7" so 235 + 16 would be 251 lbs and I'm currently 220 lbs around 12-15% bodyfat. So would need to gain around 35 lbs of muscle.

What would a possible reason to test for DHT be? Only asking because my doctor denied to test my testosterone levels last week when I told him I was feeling low energy.

Proves that maxilla is everything. There is no steroid that will fix the maxilla that that is responsible for eye support, zygos, jaw, midface etc... everything that makes you masculine

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 6423 and 2 others
Honestly going through your primary is a pain in the ass.

If you have the $$ go to privatemdlabs should cost about 100$ for everything. I got prescribed test as a teenager after 4 blood tests showing 120-300ng/dl and having the voice of a female child, and 3 different endocrinologists.

Try mentioning you have ZERO sex drive, cant remember the last time you got a boner or thought of sex. That should get a testosterone blood test ordered but I doubt they test DHT.
Anabolic Steroid Panel
LabCorp Price: $618.99

:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Basedprincess, Deleted member 6423 and 1 other person
Whatever the fuck kumali nanjiani took which made his jaw grow

Proves that maxilla is everything. There is no steroid that will fix the maxilla that that is responsible for eye support, zygos, jaw, midface etc... everything that makes you masculine
Mandible and browridge are what make your masculine.

Aa1dc6514232e1c58f09ad93297ced7b
Dolph lundgren as drago will crush you
Cz8oh6w7ggd21

Maxilla gives you aesthetic features.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Marsiere214, Looks234 and 4 others
Prey vs hunter eyes (it's not only browridge that make eyes high T)
Dolph Lundgren has prey eye shape though. He just has very strong browridge.

its just genes bro, only thing you can do is buccal fat removal or get to an extremley low bf% and see what happens

if you want your face to lose its boyish apperance start smoking and get into a few street fights

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 7725
its just genes bro, only thing you can do is buccal fat removal or get to an extremley low bf% and see what happens

if you want your face to lose its boyish apperance start smoking and get into a few street fights
Already get into a fights regularly. Most fights just end with my pushing them and then they back down or they have friends break it up.

Would nicotine gum work in place for cigarettes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Big muscles and low body fat are the key to looking good in your situation.

If you're not yet gymmaxxed, do that. Then, get leanmaxxed. Not the other way around (unless you're fat), because you have to lean bulk to make progress in the gym.

Also, having a chiseled jaw is like having a six pack, it is completely useless if you don't look muscular.
I know because I have had a chiseled jaw for a long time and it didn't make me look more masculine, it just makes me look good in the face. I store most of my fat around my stomach, which is why my ab definition sucks but the benefit that I get from this is that I store almost no fat on my face, so I can have a chiseled jaw even at a higher body fat percentage.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 7725

If you're not yet gymmaxxed, do that. Then, get leanmaxxed. Not the other way around (unless you're fat), because you have to lean bulk to make progress in the gym.

Also, having a chiseled jaw is like having a six pack, it is completely useless if you don't look muscular.
I know because I have had a chiseled jaw for a long time and it didn't make me look more masculine, it just makes me look good in the face. I store most of my fat around my stomach, which is why my ab definition sucks but the benefit that I get from this is that I store almost no fat on my face, so I can have a chiseled jaw even at a higher body fat percentage.
He's already bigger than you

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Already get into a fights regularly. Most fights just end with my pushing them and then they back down or they have friends break it up.

Would nicotine gum work in place for cigarettes?
your face isn't that boyish tbh

its just the buccal fat holding you back

your chin is decent and you have a sloped strong forehead

do you parents or any family members suffer from chubby cheeks even tho there a healthy body fat?

can the males in your family grow facial hair?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
your face isn't that boyish tbh

its just the buccal fat holding you back

your chin is decent and you have a sloped strong forehead

do you parents or any family members suffer from chubby cheeks even tho there a healthy body fat?

can the males in your family grow facial hair?
Not sure, everyone in my family is fat and unhealthy.

Yes, Dad has full thick beard and constant stubble, he's fully Italian though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

Yeah, I bulked up to 225 lbs and then cut to 215 lbs but look exactly the same. I think I mostly lost muscle and not much fat. Lost some strength and don't look any different in the mirror, aside from smaller arms.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
No. The mandible is a slave to the maxilla. If the maxilla moves forward the jaw will always follow. Also you dont need a huge browridge to look masculine
Not always. If you got standalone LF1 the mandible wouldn't follow. You can also have an underbite like I do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and Deleted member 8856
Yeah, I bulked up to 225 lbs and then cut to 215 lbs but look exactly the same. I think I mostly lost muscle and not much fat. Lost some strength and don't look any different in the mirror, aside from smaller arms.
This could be due to one of many reasons. Either it was water fluctuation, or you cut too quickly. Either way, if you lost strength, you can regain it with muscle memory by going through the same process as before.

Also, you really shouldn't have to cut regularly if you're lean bulking.

People who cut every time their abs start to disappear are wasting their time. You're better off lean bulking up to around 20% body fat, and then you can cut down to 10% slowly, by going on a 20% caloric deficit to your TDEE. Anything more than 20% dramatically increases your risk of losing muscle mass.

The main reason why I am not worried about not having abs is because I know that it is a temporary sacrifice that will grant me amazing gains in the next year, and I know that I will look better with more muscle at a higher body fat than with no muscle at a lower body fat.

• +1
One thing to try first before full on roids would be SARMs while taking an aromatase inhibitor. Almost same effect and cheaper.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
What are your strength numbers on the major compound movements (overhead press, bench press, row, squat, deadlift) ?

What are your strength numbers on the major compound movements (overhead press, bench press, row, squat, deadlift) ?
Bench press is 225 lbs x 8. Shoulder DB press is 70 x 8. Bent over row is 225 x 8. I don't do squats or deadlifts.

One thing to try first before full on roids would be SARMs while taking an aromatase inhibitor. Almost same effect and cheaper.
Already done 3 cycles of SARMs. They're shit though. Had great results from first cycle but like 3-5 lbs of muscle gained max 2nd and 3rd cycle and minimal strength gains.

Why take an aromatase inhibitor?

Bench press is 225 lbs x 8. Shoulder DB press is 70 x 8. Bent over row is 225 x 8. I don't do squats or deadlifts.
Pretty good strength but the lack of squats and deadlifts mean you're missing out on half of your muscle gains.

So, although your upper body is at around the advanced level, your lower body is still beginner level, that is not optimal for aesthetics.
Imagine walking down a beach in shorts with chicken legs and a strong upper body, it just looks weird.
I imagine your physique looks like Johnny Bravo's.

Also, the deadlift develops the lower back, glutes, hamstrings, upper back, traps and forearms, all of which contribute to giving you a much better posture, which is something you are missing out on right now. And you don't need advanced level strength in your legs if you don't want to, but you would benefit greatly from getting at least to a 315 lb squat for 5 reps and a 405 lb deadlift for 5 reps.

Also, in the lower body, bigger glutes and hamstrings would make you look big from the back, while bigger quads would make you look big from the front. Without quads, glutes and hamstrings, you only look good in the upper body.

But the main reason why you struggle to get laid even with your high strength level is because you don't know how to properly show off your physique. You need clothes that fit you well, and you need a Tinder profile with mostly shirtless pics and the only pics where you wear a shirt should still be pics that show off your muscles in a nice way.

And, you don't have a baby face, but without the muscle mass, you would look like a 17 year old, so definitely make sure that it is visible.
When going out, always wear shirts that fit you well, not the ones that have such large sleeves that your arms disappear in them.

Pretty good strength but the lack of squats and deadlifts mean you're missing out on half of your muscle gains.

So, although your upper body is at around the advanced level, your lower body is still beginner level, that is not optimal for aesthetics.
Imagine walking down a beach in shorts with chicken legs and a strong upper body, it just looks weird.
I imagine your physique looks like Johnny Bravo's.

Also, the deadlift develops the lower back, glutes, hamstrings, upper back, traps and forearms, all of which contribute to giving you a much better posture, which is something you are missing out on right now. And you don't need advanced level strength in your legs if you don't want to, but you would benefit greatly from getting at least to a 315 lb squat for 5 reps and a 405 lb deadlift for 5 reps.

Also, in the lower body, bigger glutes and hamstrings would make you look big from the back, while bigger quads would make you look big from the front. Without quads, glutes and hamstrings, you only look good in the upper body.

But the main reason why you struggle to get laid even with your high strength level is because you don't know how to properly show off your physique. You need clothes that fit you well, and you need a Tinder profile with mostly shirtless pics and the only pics where you wear a shirt should still be pics that show off your muscles in a nice way.

And, you don't have a baby face, but without the muscle mass, you would look like a 17 year old, so definitely make sure that it is visible.
When going out, always wear shirts that fit you well, not the ones that have such large sleeves that your arms disappear in them.
I can squat around 245 x 5 and deadlift 375 x 5 but don't do it anymore, mostly because I'm too lazy and don't want to get injured.

Yeah, I always wear tight T shirts in public and guys will always say I look "big as fuck" or something along those lines. It's cope for girls though.

Why'd you get fired JFL

• JFL
Why'd you get fired JFL
I didn't want them to post my face on the business's website. They became less cucked so now were taking pics without a mask on which was suifuel for me, especially since I'd have to take my hat off too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. It was a temporary shit job anyways.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Chadakin and never_lucky
Already done 3 cycles of SARMs. They're shit though. Had great results from first cycle but like 3-5 lbs of muscle gained max 2nd and 3rd cycle and minimal strength gains.

Why take an aromatase inhibitor?
It's generally a good thing so you won't fuck up your hormonal balances because the large amount of test can be converted into more eestrogen in bodies that have large amounts of aromatase. It's usually found in belly and hip fat.

I can squat around 245 x 5 and deadlift 375 x 5 but don't do it anymore, mostly because I'm too lazy and don't want to get injured.

Yeah, I always wear tight T shirts in public and guys will always say I look "big as fuck" or something along those lines. It's cope for girls though.
It's not cope for girls, you just don't know how to do it properly.

Of course, women won't just approach you out of the blue just because you're muscular, life doesn't work like that.
But, if you make Online Dating profiles with mostly shirtless pics and you put some real effort into it, you will get lots of matches on Tinder.

If you're not succeeding, it's simply because women can't see your physique on your pictures or you have low quality pics.
Use this guide for reference: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide/

As for real life encounters, since women will never approach you, the only way to succeed is to approach them yourself. The enhanced self confidence and testosterone that you get from being muscular should give you all the self confidence needed to approach women and get their number. From there, you can ask them out on a coffee date, and then you can bring them back to your place, make out with them and have sex with them (the same guide I sent you talks about how to do all of this very easily, in a very natural way).

If you still lack the confidence, then the only thing that will fix your problem is to force yourself to do the approaches, then it will become a natural thing for you. I never said that being muscular is enough to get laid, you still need to put in the effort socially to interact with women directly, if you're still too insecure to do that, it will simply never happen, and men who are less in shape than you will get more success and you will justify it by telling yourself that those guys are more NT or better looking when the truth is simply that they forced themselves to do it.

In my case, the main reason why I don't approach women is because I am just too focused on my current goals to have the time to do it, and I can't use Tinder effectively because I don't look muscular enough.

It's not cope for girls, you just don't know how to do it properly.

Of course, women won't just approach you out of the blue just because you're muscular, life doesn't work like that.
But, if you make Online Dating profiles with mostly shirtless pics and you put some real effort into it, you will get lots of matches on Tinder.

If you're not succeeding, it's simply because women can't see your physique on your pictures or you have low quality pics.
Use this guide for reference: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide/

As for real life encounters, since women will never approach you, the only way to succeed is to approach them yourself. The enhanced self confidence and testosterone that you get from being muscular should give you all the self confidence needed to approach women and get their number. From there, you can ask them out on a coffee date, and then you can bring them back to your place, make out with them and have sex with them (the same guide I sent you talks about how to do all of this very easily, in a very natural way).

If you still lack the confidence, then the only thing that will fix your problem is to force yourself to do the approaches, then it will become a natural thing for you. I never said that being muscular is enough to get laid, you still need to put in the effort socially to interact with women directly, if you're still too insecure to do that, it will simply never happen, and men who are less in shape than you will get more success and you will justify it by telling yourself that those guys are more NT or better looking when the truth is simply that they forced themselves to do it.

In my case, the main reason why I don't approach women is because I am just too focused on my current goals to have the time to do it, and I can't use Tinder effectively because I don't look muscular enough.
I approached 15 girls this semester, all 5/10 and below including Asian and even Indian girls and rejected by all of them. Not just rejected, but brutally rejected. They talked and looked at me like I was a low IQ retarded mental patient who just escaped the asylum.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, fogdart, lasthope and 3 others