Just got flaked on by a girl who messaged me first on tinder

Deleted member 19445

Deleted member 19445

Iron
Girls are a different species

We had been talking for more than a week but she had exams so couldn’t really meet. Then a couple of days ago I said we should meet and suggested options. She said we could go for a walk Friday afternoon. Send her text to confirm 1 hour ago and still no response.

Jfl. imagine taking women seriously

I’m not even mad or nothing, I’m indifferent. But the audacity to not even reply

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, PrinceLuenLeoncur, isis_Bleach and 4 others
I’m sure she’ll get back you as soon as she’s finished sucking chads cock, he’s just taking a while to finish today it’s not her fault

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member and 10 others
I’m sure she’ll get back you as soon as she’s finished sucking chads cock, he’s just taking a while to finish today it’s not her fault
With every rejection I grow colder.
Respecting modern women is stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
If you're struggling then it's over for us sub4PSLcels. :feelsbadman:
Online dating is a joke. It shouldn’t be taken seriously at all. Only thing it’s good for is getting validation if you already look good.

There’s a small possibility of getting lucky if you play your cards right, at the right time.

The chance of finding a unicorn is next to impossible.

Never get invested

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
With every rejection I grow colder.
Respecting modern women is stupid

Here’s what happened. She decided to make someone better looking than you her priority

More motivation to keep looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Op a friend of mine had a stacy literally fighting another girl for him

5444870152018574204 121

And once He wanted to cuff her, She started acting distant. She prolly found someone more better looking or it's just a shit test so move on to the next cause I guarrante she'll come back if you act indifferent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, EverythingMattersCel, isis_Bleach and 2 others
Here’s what happened. She decided to make someone better looking than you her priority

More motivation to keep looksmaxxing
I have girls on the go that mog her too. The world isn’t black and white :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Op a friend of mine had a stacy literally fighting another girl for him

View attachment 1678228

And once He wanted to cuff her, She started acting distant. She prolly found someone more better looking or it's just a shit test so move on to the next cause I guarrante she'll come back if you act indifferent
It’s a fog or be fogged world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15977
Give the girl benefit of the doubt, maybe She is busy facetiming Maher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 19445
It’s a numbers game and yeah women are weird and just have too many options to take any guy serious even hot ones

I get flaked on by women who message first saying I’m the hottest guy they’ve matched with or that I’m way out of their league. Or left on read after they’ve sent me snaps of them nude saying they want to meet then the next day nothing. Never hear from them again

Women don’t take it serious so you can’t either

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gaymidget, GreenHat500, Deleted member and 2 others
It’s a numbers game and yeah women are weird and just have too many options to take any guy serious even hot ones

I get flaked on by women who message first saying I’m the hottest guy they’ve matched with or that I’m way out of their league. Or left on read after they’ve sent me snaps of them nude saying they want to meet then the next day nothing. Never hear from them again

Women don’t take it serious so you can’t either
Insightful post.

I literally remembered your posts about getting flaked/ghosted when it happened. And that just goes to show it can happen to anyone.

Women don’t know what they want a lot of the time, they just do/say whatever feels right in the moment.

I agree. Everyone has to run numbers game and it’s a lot luck.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, Deleted member and Amnesia
Update: she said she had a assessment due at 3pm so she was too focused on that. Still should’ve gave notice.

It’s fine tho I’ve got a new girl coming over tonight to watch a movie

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Update: cancelled on the girl who was coming over.

Stay pure

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Insightful post.

I literally remembered your posts about getting flaked/ghosted when it happened. And that just goes to show it can happen to anyone.

Women don’t know what they want a lot of the time, they just do/say whatever feels right in the moment.

I agree. Everyone has to run numbers game and it’s a lot luck.

It's just western foid bullshit

90% of the games disappear when you geomaxx to a third world country. 9 times out of 10 the woman will show up.

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
jfl if you want to look good to try and fuck the low quality whores on online dating
just get a good looking low bodycount girl from your circle

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 19445
Girls are a different species

We had been talking for more than a week but she had exams so couldn’t really meet. Then a couple of days ago I said we should meet and suggested options. She said we could go for a walk Friday afternoon. Send her text to confirm 1 hour ago and still no response.

Jfl. imagine taking women seriously

I’m not even mad or nothing, I’m indifferent. But the audacity to not even reply
White woman moment. They alwyas do this please god shoot them get rid of them I hate them

I have had 15 do EXACALLY this to me this year only one was ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445
White woman moment. They alwyas do this please god shoot them get rid of them I hate them

I have had 15 do EXACALLY this to me this year only one was ethnic
they use those apps just for fun . they literally get dopamine from leading you on
every girl has already a rotation of chads from college or hs or work

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Amnesia, Deleted member 19445 and 1 other person