JUST GOT FRIENDZONED

97baHater

97baHater

KHHV talentless short ugly low IQ dicklet failure
I just came back about 30 mins ago from a date with a JB. We went to get coffee and then started walking in the beach together. I asked her if she wanted to sit down on a bench together and she said yes. And so we found a bench and I sit kinda in the middle of it hoping she would also sit close to me. But jfl she sat at the very edge and kinda gave me a weird look. Since im so blackpilled i immedietly knew that it was over and so i asked her "what do u see me as". She just brutally says 'I cant see you as more than a friend...' something like that. Boys im not even gonna lie i almost teared up in that moment since this foid dragged me out here, wasted my time and energy only to say that to me. Anyways I kept my cool and larped saying 'I kinda felt the same way' JFL. After about 20 mins of akwardness her dad finally came to pick her up.

Boys, I need some lifefuel ASAP before I end up ropibg. Does this AT LEAST mean im a normie since im gl enough to at least be friendzoned?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, capitulation, twojei and 9 others
try again with another women and don't take this personally
that's really all the advice I can give

• +1
Reactions: h111, twojei, xyukeeee and 5 others
Don't lose hope women do shit like this a get with a LTN.

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, Jamaldickjavontus, rand anon and 6 others
I just came back about 30 mins ago from a date with a JB. We went to get coffee and then started walking in the beach together. I asked her if she wanted to sit down on a bench together and she said yes. And so we found a bench and I sit kinda in the middle of it hoping she would also sit close to me. But jfl she sat at the very edge and kinda gave me a weird look. Since im so blackpilled i immedietly knew that it was over and so i asked her "what do u see me as". She just brutally says 'I cant see you as more than a friend...' something like that. Boys im not even gonna lie i almost teared up in that moment since this foid dragged me out here, wasted my time and energy only to say that to me. Anyways I kept my cool and larped saying 'I kinda felt the same way' JFL. After about 20 mins of akwardness her dad finally came to pick her up.

Boys, I need some lifefuel ASAP before I end up ropibg. Does this AT LEAST mean im a normie since im gl enough to at least be friendzoned?
If you passed the date barrier then you were clearly good looking enough

You're just autistic af

And why tf did you jump to the gun and force her into a black or white decision of "what do you see me as?"

Always keep it in the grey nigtard
Anyways, think if you said anything that upset her, the vibe you gave off, or if you were too forward with her (she's a JB, u gotta be a bit chill mane)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei, vermillioncorefan, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others

Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

im a normie since im gl enough to at least be friendzoned?

KHHV talentless short ugly low IQ dicklet failure​

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
IMG 3139

• JFL
idk what to say to help you man
it didnt get any better for me :feelskek: hopefully it does for you

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 97baHater and rand anon

E1131A0E 2E0F 4217 9292 CD74FF8A7777

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater and CarrotMaxxer

lol you cracked too early and asked what are we you’re not Chad you should’ve waited until yall are more comfortable and touchy and then so where that goes you folded too quickly dude

• +1

You're just autistic af

And why tf did you jump to the gun and force her into a black or white decision of "what do you see me as?"

Anyways, think if you said anything that upset her, the vibe you gave off, or if you were too forward with her (she's a JB, u gotta be a bit chill mane)
Agreed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and greycel
lol you cracked too early and asked what are we you’re not Chad you should’ve waited until yall are more comfortable and touchy and then so where that goes you folded too quickly dude
she didn’t like him bro she didn’t sit next to him on the bench that’s a classic move always works

• +1
she didn’t like him bro she didn’t sit next to him on the bench that’s a classic move always works
Nah he prob was overthinking and moving too quickly and he said some stupid question like “what are we” too early

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and 97baHater
It was more of a friendly outing
You're just autistic af
Maybe
Cause I don't like to lose time, she wasn't feeling me bro I felt it.
lol my ou have hit too early and asked what are we you’re not Chad you should’ve waited until yall are more comfortable and touchy and then so where that goes you folded too quickly dude

Anyways, think if you said anything that upset her, the vibe you gave off, or if you were too forward with her (she's a JB, u gotta be a bit chill mane)Always keep it in the grey nigtard
Ehh Idk man
idk what to say to help you man
it didnt get any better for me :feelskek: hopefully it does for you
It won't get any better trust.

KHHV talentless short ugly low IQ dicklet failure
That's the only reason why she said that.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer

Maybe

Ehh Idk man

It won't get any better trust.

That's the only reason why she said that.
Try hanging out with her a couple more times but don’t be asking relationship related questions just act like a friend and then at some point initiate physical contact and see if she reciprocates

• +1
Reactions: nathan, greycel and 97baHater
No girl, let alone a JB, who will have the highest defence barriers set up for herself.. would go for a 1-1 "friendly outing"

Think of it this way. There are a certain set of words you could've said, in a certain order, at a certain pacing... that would have resulted in a green light, and her wanting to pursue something with you.
If she was willing to be in a 1-1 scenario with you, there were many ways to reach this green light.

But you didn't

Explain everything you talked about, and specifically when did she stop smiling/laughing when she was with you. There must have been a time earlier before that.

For a JB, just make her smile/ laugh. Matters more so than normal because they tend to be more non primal, and pure in thought

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, 97baHater, nathan and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and 97baHater
I just came back about 30 mins ago from a date with a JB. We went to get coffee and then started walking in the beach together. I asked her if she wanted to sit down on a bench together and she said yes. And so we found a bench and I sit kinda in the middle of it hoping she would also sit close to me. But jfl she sat at the very edge and kinda gave me a weird look. Since im so blackpilled i immedietly knew that it was over
Brother, shit. I know how it feels. She hasn't even uttered a fucking word, but you know the answer :feelskek:. Back in January I was with a girl at my house, and we were both sitting on the ends of the couch, and when I tried to close the distance by using my arm to hug her, she immediately pulls back and gets up. I swear I haven't felt a letdown like that in a long time. It made me feel suicidal:feelskek:.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: twojei
Literally me rn, it's over.
I guess at that time it hurt even more because I'm going through some hard shit in my life rn, but I don't know about you boyo, so take that into mind. At least, that means women don't find you repulsive, so there could be opportunity for you ahead.

You're just autistic af

Yeah, I also think that what @greycel says here is correct. I remember that I also pressured her into telling me if she liked me or not, but women simply don't work that way, but that doesn't mean you should let a foid manipulate you, so you need to be very aware of that.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, 97baHater and greycel
women like to waste time
unless you are a chad, you have no control over a relationship dynamics

at least you got a date, so probably not ugly. If you increase your opportunities, it will get better (it didnt for me :feelswhy:)

• So Sad
You fucking autist, I can relate

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei and 97baHater
A similar situation happened to me, and I was often used to being extremely direct and getting away with it, so I never developed any special social skills. As some have already written to you, girls will not go out 1-on-1 with you if they are not the least bit interested.

• +1
Reactions: twojei and 97baHater