JUST GOT FRIENDZONED

bourgeoizyzz

bourgeoizyzz

Nationally recognized gay-face detector.
I just came back about 30 mins ago from a date with a JB. We went to get coffee and then started walking in the beach together. I asked her if she wanted to sit down on a bench together and she said yes. And so we found a bench and I sit kinda in the middle of it hoping she would also sit close to me. But jfl she sat at the very edge and kinda gave me a weird look. Since im so blackpilled i immedietly knew that it was over and so i asked her "what do u see me as". She just brutally says 'I cant see you as more than a friend...' something like that. Boys im not even gonna lie i almost teared up in that moment since this foid dragged me out here, wasted my time and energy only to say that to me. Anyways I kept my cool and larped saying 'I kinda felt the same way' JFL. After about 20 mins of akwardness her dad finally came to pick her up.

Boys, I need some lifefuel ASAP before I end up ropibg. Does this AT LEAST mean im a normie since im gl enough to at least be friendzoned?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, shieldzz, Manletmachine and 2 others
Being able to friendzone someone means that you aren't a hideously deformed monstrosity, at the very least :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and bourgeoizyzz
I just came back about 30 mins ago from a date with a JB. We went to get coffee and then started walking in the beach together. I asked her if she wanted to sit down on a bench together and she said yes. And so we found a bench and I sit kinda in the middle of it hoping she would also sit close to me. But jfl she sat at the very edge and kinda gave me a weird look. Since im so blackpilled i immedietly knew that it was over and so i asked her "what do u see me as". She just brutally says 'I cant see you as more than a friend...' something like that. Boys im not even gonna lie i almost teared up in that moment since this foid dragged me out here, wasted my time and energy only to say that to me. Anyways I kept my cool and larped saying 'I kinda felt the same way' JFL. After about 20 mins of akwardness her dad finally came to pick her up.

Boys, I need some lifefuel ASAP before I end up ropibg. Does this AT LEAST mean im a normie since im gl enough to at least be friendzoned?
Fuuuuckkk she was just bored and was like fuck it lemme hit this loser ass nigga up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and bourgeoizyzz
shit test broooo

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Juandigomigo22
what is friendzone i never experienced this before

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
what is friendzone i never experienced this before
It happens when you leave your bedroom

Best if you just stay there

• +1
You deserve it for being such a hating ass nigguh

• JFL
  • So Sad
you probably were simping for her so she kept you around for ego validation

go cold turkey on her ass and use the Ragepill and self-awareness of foid rejection to fuel a improovecel cycle

• +1
you probably were simping for her so she kept you around for ego validation

go cold turkey on her ass and use the Ragepill and self-awareness of foid rejection to fuel a improovecel cycle
i should have raped her father

She werent attracted to you. thats what friendzone means

• +1
nvm this is copy paste fuck you retard OP

• JFL
It happens when you leave your bedroom

Best if you just stay there
This guy larps abt having a 13 yr old gf and then switches up saying his gf is older than him :lul:

Then he says that the age of consent is 13 so it’s Alr, but then says he lives in Europe :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
This guy larps abt having a 13 yr old gf and then switches up saying his gf is older than him :lul:

Then he says that the age of consent is 13 so it’s Alr, but then says he lives in Europe :lul::lul::lul:
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Means she´s using you as an emotional tampon and scapegoat,
for the ups / downs of her relationship she has with Chad.
Move on, block that cunt and have self respect.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and bourgeoizyzz