Just got fucking embarassed its over

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
TDLR: I waited 3 months to take my drivers test only for it to be over before it even began

I had my on the driving test appointment and felt very confident that I would pass as I have been driving for about 3-4 months in preparation for this moment. For context I signed up after getting my permit 3 months ago and have been waiting ever since. This could be a major breakthrough for me and it all went to complete shit. I drove to the DMV with my mom and she didn't know where to go and I made the mistake of assuming where to go and followed a sign titled "Drivers Test" I went into this line that had a signup and a backdoor into the DMV and as I was pulling up this black woman asked where I was going and I explained I am here for my on the wheel test and she snarked at me saying "you would know where you're supposed to be if you read your permit". I then said I followed the sign that said driving test and she said you're in the wrong area and that I need to reschedule my driving test. At that moment I was filled with rage at the thought of waiting anther 3 months for a fucking test I walked back to the car and there were now two cars behind me. The woman then walk up to my car and ask how old I am and I said 18. She then proceeded to challenge my man hood saying I'm a man now and I should act like it in her ebonics. I was filled with rage as she wanted me to agree with her that I should know better and act like a man. It took so much self restraint to not start yelling at this ugly bitch. To make matters worse the other people in line said they had suffered the same fate as me of going into the wrong area and having to reschedule their tests. My mom then asks me to go into the DMV so I can further embarrass myself to ask where "lot 17" is which was where my permit instructed me to go for my test. I knew it wouldn't amount to anything but she told me if I had thick skin I would do it and I snapped. I yelled at her saying "what the fuck do you want me to do when she already told me I need to reschedule". this lead to us arguing and I tuned it out with music until I went back home. To make matters worse I had to cancel my second day at work yesterday just for this shit to happen and I am still waiting for an email back to reschedule after confirming having my attendance for today removed yesterday. I just want to wage slave in peace until I can afford my genio damn:feelswhy:

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, Deleted member 15827, rambocel and 2 others
@curlyheadjames @gigi @rambocel @WomenHateShortMen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581 and rambocel
Yell at nigger: no
Yell at mom: yes
The nigger was right, you’re a cuck

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and Dior