Just got Ghosted by FwB first time in 6 months.

D

Deleted member 18358

Iron
Never reveal your true intentions or thoughts.

Told a long time FwB becky that I didn't want kids for years at last meet up, also told her I went to bars for st. pattys.

Immediately Got ghosted and deleted, casted aside like a lepper after 6 months of fucking/dates. No remorse, and she was chasing me before.
Lesson
As a sub 8/10 if A girl fucking you, she is not their for your looks. She is there since she thinks you'd be a good cuck/provider for offspring.

Always always LARP and never give up the façade.

Im back on the market.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Preoximerianas, thereallegend and 8 others
Artworks 000386874888 ikxv6n t500x500

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
brutal, but so true.

still props to you bhai for getting a FWB as a sub8, this is totally impossible for me

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thereallegend, 2d v2 and 1 other person
I got ghosted by a Becky after I admitted I liked her. Never ever show feelings toward a girl

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 17525, Kmscurry and 2 others
so she liked you more than just for phuccing. She caught Feelz. that doesn't mean she only saw you as a provider and or saw you as unattractive.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: highT, Preoximerianas, thereallegend and 6 others
really? i didn’t know girls get into FWBs with beta providers

really? i didn’t know girls get into FWBs with beta providers
so she liked you more than just for phuccing. She caught Feelz. that doesn't mean she only saw you as a provider and or saw you as unattractive.
Your right. She came like a fountain every single time, really liked me. I mogged into oblivion, probably finally gave up.

Just caught me off guard. She gave me the ultimate Jan 1st and still continued to bang until now.

The ghost caught me off guard.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and ROTTING
Fuck this hit home man, I hate being ‘boyfriend material’ to these filthy whores

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Anchor_Ship
Chad lost his FWB? I'm suppose to feel bad?

Crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ascension, chadmanlet04 and 5 others
Fuck this hit home man, I hate being ‘boyfriend material’ to these filthy whores
I recall hearing my sister and her friend talking about this shit with her friend many years back her friend was like "'cause you know there's some guys that are boyfriend material and others are husband material" makes my blood boil now that I'm blackpilled. I hate foid convos.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thereallegend, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
I recall hearing my sister and her friend talking about this shit with her friend many years back her friend was like "'cause you know there's some guys that are boyfriend material and others are husband material" makes my blood boil now that I'm blackpilled. I hate foid convos.
It’s the same cuck shit, being ons/fwb material is the best cause u get to fuck without providing for her, bf and husband means u need to offer money and invest time into ltr in order to get sex

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and thereallegend
Your fault for not accepting your fate as a beta provider

Lol, yes it totally means that, what else do u think 'carching feelz' is??

It's when foids find a guy who's not as good as their pump and dumps, but is not totally subhuman, so he can be LTR to provide emotional support, and if he's moneymaxxed, financial support

if she was wet when you fucked then she mired yo lookz boyo

Lol, yes it totally means that, what else do u think 'carching feelz' is??

It's when foids find a guy who's not as good as their pump and dumps, but is not totally subhuman, so he can be LTR to provide emotional support, and if he's moneymaxxed, financial support

you read too much nonsense online. It's not alway binary, two complete separate categories. Ideally a sloot wants the best of both worlds. They absolutely WANT Chad to commit. It's just that he often doesn't.

"catching feelz" is literally natural when you are attracted to someone.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and thereallegend
you read too much nonsense online. It's not alway binary, two complete separate categories. Ideally a sloot wants the best of both worlds. They absolutely WANT Chad to commit. It's just that he often doesn't.

"catching feelz" is literally natural when you are attracted to someone.
Hahaha "catching feelz'" is totally unrelated to whether a foid is attracted to a dude or not.

Sure you're right they would want Chad to commit, and yeah he never would, but that's why they are conditioned into their way of thinking where they openly signal to the guys they find attractive whether in the club or on tinder, that they are DTF and wanna hookup, whereas to the guys they don't find attractive they will say they are not looking for a hookup.

Believe me when they are looking for that LTR, looks are totally irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: Scammer