Just got humiliated

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I went to the store and got some snacks and shit and the lady cashier and I started talking (random small talk) and then after she tells me my total she says “not to embarrass you or anything but your zipper is down” and I don’t know what to say so I said some of the dumbest shit I’ve ever said. I said “oh, I had a long shirt on all day so I never even noticed that my zipper was down because the shirt was covering it the whole day” and I forgot what she responded but I said “bye” and took my stuff and left

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14262, itorroella9 and 6 others
It could of been worse man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, RODEBLUR, looksmaxxtocope and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, RODEBLUR, sytyl and 4 others
True, it could've actually happened.
Why would I lie about something bad? If the story went like “then she went outside and sucked my cock” then it would be larp-ish

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 14262 and RODEBLUR
Could’ve been worse, could’ve been 15 year old me when I was at mental rehabilitation centre and I was playing cards with the group and I looked at a hot 25 year old foid working there and then directly afterwards looked at her crotch and she noticed me looking and she immediately looked down, thankfully her zipper was open, but the rest of the evening was awkward

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Could’ve been worse, could’ve been 15 year old me when I was at mental rehabilitation centre and I was playing cards with the group and I looked at a hot 25 year old foid working there and then directly afterwards looked at her crotch and she noticed me looking and she immediately looked down, thankfully her zipper was open, but the rest of the evening was awkward
Should have raped her

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and Vermilioncore