Just got kicked out for refusing to clean up my dads piss

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
I wanted to pee but i saw a puddle of piss in front of the toilet.

I asked my dad if it was his but his lazy ass was laying in bed so he lied about not doing it so he wouldnt have to get up. I responded "guess i'll wake up my brother then since it must be him".

Both my parents IMMEDIATELY started seething and telling me to clean it up myself. I kept refusing until they threatened to kick me out the house and i budged for a moment.

I went to grab a mop when i overheard my mom whispering "next time just clean it up" to my dad. Then i said fuck it and put on my clothes and told them im not cleaning my dads piss.

They yelled even harder trying to convince me to clean it but i just left jfl

Only regret is almost budging when they threatened to kick me out.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Pikabro, thereallegend and 2 others

I asked my dad if it was his but his lazy ass was laying in bed so he lied about not doing it so he wouldnt have to get up. I responded "guess i'll wake up my brother then since it must be him".

Both my parents IMMEDIATELY started seething and telling me to clean it up myself. I kept refusing until they threatened to kick me out the house and i budged for a moment.

I went to grab a mop when i overheard my mom whispering "next time just clean it up" to my dad. Then i said fuck it and put on my clothes and told them im not cleaning my dads piss.

drink it faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Funnyunenjoyer1, horizontallytall and 7 others
Is you dad a :feelsuhh:

Cmon man it's your dad

Maybe he has bladder/prostate problems

U don't even need a mop honestly just spray that shit down with water

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, n9wiff, WayneBraaaah and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Pikabro, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Cmon man it's your dad
third world cuck mentality. youre gonna wipe his ass too when he's perfectly capable of doing so himself?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Ricky212

Shoulda just cleaned the piss tbh. Though that is pretty disgusting lmao.

Obeying when you know theyre in the wrong is low T behavior
Free shelter with no bills in exchange for less than 1 minute of your time occasionally cleaning up piss.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, raumDEuter, Pikabro and 3 others
Should of chinned him for trying to make you clean his bodily fluids

• Love it
Reactions: T50 Demon
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212
I would just leave the puddle of piss there, not say a thing. JFL

I live in a student-dorm, and sometimes I find the toilet completely vomited over. Absolutely disgusting.
Is what it is, just ignore it. Someone else eventually cleans it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and ShowerMaxxing
I would just leave the puddle of piss there, not say a thing
Yeah i will do that next time, dont care if there will be permanent piss stains anymore fuck this gay house

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

mirin.

• +1

U should beat his ahh

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Lmao talk about when u beat him up
Basically i didnt do the dishes the night before so he told me to do them the next day before going to school. I said i would be late for school and he responded "i dont give a fuck".

I started doing the dishes and he kept yelling random shit at me bc he wanted to take his anger out on me:
"HURRY UP!"
"USE MORE WATER!"
"STOP USING SO MUCH WATER!"
etc.

I told him to calm down and he started getting in my face and yelling. Then i snapped and told him "shut your unemployed ass up".

He punched me in my stomach and i IMMEDIATELY hit him with a left hook on his jaw. Nigga got spaghetti legs and fell on the floor. When he got up i took a fighting stance but he just bitched out and told me to leave.

He never hit me again and i can see his frustration when i call him "Floyd Unemployed" and he wants to hit me but he cant. I recommend everybody to hit their dad back. And hit him hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, RAMU KAKA, 케이제이 and 2 others
Basically i didnt do the dishes the night before so he told me to do them the next day before going to school. I said i would be late for school and he responded "i dont give a fuck".

I started doing the dishes and he kept yelling random shit at me bc he wanted to take his anger out on me:
"HURRY UP!"
"USE MORE WATER!"
etc.

I told him to calm down and he started getting in my face and yelling. Then i snapped and told him "shut your unemployed ass up".

He punched me in my stomach and i IMMEDIATELY hit him with a left hook on his jaw. Nigga got spaghetti legs and fell on the floor. When he got up i took a fighting stance but he just bitched out and told me to leave.

He never hit me again and i can see his frustration when i call him "Floyd Unemployed" and he wants to hit me but he cant. I recommend everybody to hit their dad back. And hit him hard.
Lmao fuck him

• +1

"HURRY UP!"
"USE MORE WATER!"
etc.

Floyd unemployed lmfao

• JFL
Cmon man it's your dad

Maybe he has bladder/prostate problems

U don't even need a mop honestly just spray that shit down with water
Doesn't excuse him from lying about it

• +1
Mirin you're sense of self respect

• +1
Reactions: nofap and T50 Demon
  • Ugh..
Reactions: T50 Demon and n9wiff
Just say you are a spineless cuck
whatever man like i give a fuck, fuck you and your piss smelling father, and your mother as a bonus too why not.

• Ugh..