does it come with needles etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, TITUS and Baguette
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, Lorsss, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
Nope only hgh come
buy needles and get someone to help you BUT FIRST BUY NEEDLES LOL whats the link pm me and update us in a month of use

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Baguette
how old r u?

• +1
Reactions: Baguette
Holy shit ur dumb. Inject straight into ur brain for brain growth.

anyway u need dac water to make an injectable solution. Mix it basically and inject sub Q(into belly fat)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, WadlowMaxxing and Baguette
whats the best hgh for growth frm alibaba??? and where to cop dac water and do u use the whole vial??

anyway u need dac water to make an injectable solution. Mix it basically and inject sub Q(into belly

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Baguette
whats the best hgh for growth frm alibaba??? and where to cop dac water and do u use the whole vial??

i dont fucking know how much powder there is in ur bottle legit just do simple math. And u gotta store it properly or u fuck up ur hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, WadlowMaxxing and Baguette
i dont fucking know how much powder there is in ur bottle legit just do simple math. And u gotta store it properly or u fuck up ur hgh
okay whats the best source??? i dont have it yet I'm planning on buying.

• +1
okay whats the best source??? i dont have it yet I'm planning on buying.
The best source from Alibaba is Wuhan Senwayer Century Chemical Co.

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Acnno, Deleted member 10142 and 2 others

anyway u need dac water to make an injectable solution. Mix it basically and inject sub Q(into belly fat)
Dac water?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 10142
You need bac water to reconstitute it man.... should’ve done your research before buying.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Julian, Baguette and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Acnno
You need bac water to reconstitute it man.... should’ve done your research before buying.
No need to do research when you can ask on .me do you have a video that explains it?

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt
"Alibaba hgh"
4f56588cd246707ec5e4d938d28f8a50

You'd be lucky to get rat piss.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, WadlowMaxxing and Baguette
No need to do research when you can ask on .me do you have a video that explains it?
Just look up “how to reconstitute peptides”

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Baguette
It seems like a hit or miss tbh
It can happen, obviously, but the scepticism is originated from its name. If it had a nerdic name instead of dethnik "Alibaba" people would order non-stop.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
You need 8-12mm 30g needles and bacteriostatic water for reconstitution and injection. Reconstitute with 1-2ml, only reconstitute one vial at a time and go for the next once that one is finished.

The best source from Alibaba is Wuhan Senwayer Century Chemical Co.
why?

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Baguette and Acnno
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

they send you powder but no bacteriostatic water?

tbh you can use your own piss to reconstitute your alibaba powdered rat cum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Julian and Babyblackcarrot
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

they send you powder but no bacteriostatic water?

tbh you can use your own piss to reconstitute your alibaba powdered rat cum
Since when they should?

Peptides come as powder only even when you order them from local retailers. No bac, not even simple water.

• +1
Reactions: Julian
Since when they should?

Peptides come as powder only even when you order them from local retailers. No bac, not even simple water.

bac water is cheap tho lol

So you buy HGH without even knowing how to use it.

You are fucking retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and ovosoundszn
https://postimg.cc/gallery/KZQCsGr and what im supposed to do with that how i make it injectable why is it in powder fellow hghcel help me pls
OK I'll help.

Take a 100ml insulin syringe and fill it up to the 100ml mark with bactereostatic water. If you can't source that you can use boiled water etc but I highly recommend you get proper bac water.

Now slowly inject that 100ml of bac water in to the HGH vial (slowly don't force it in there as it can damage the HGH). Let the bac water dissolve the HGH powder don't shake the vial.

Now you should have approximately 1 IU of HGH per 10 ml of solution. So If you want to inject 2 IU of HGH you draw up 20ml of solution in to your insulin needle. If you want to inject 5 IU you draw 50ml (Half the syringe) etc.

Very easy.

P.S I use the same Blue tops of Chinese Rat cum that you do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baguette and Babyblackcarrot
jfl subq shouldnt hurt at all
It actually can hurt. When it goes in correctly it's completely painless but sometimes breaking the skin can be VERY painful in the abdomen area. I have no idea why....
I've also gotten a rash on my stomach from it but not since I started using pharma grade bac water.

It actually can hurt. When it goes in correctly it's completely painless but sometimes breaking the skin can be VERY painful in the abdomen area. I have no idea why....
I've also gotten a rash on my stomach from it but not since I started using pharma grade bac water.
Penetration is a different thing, lidocaine won't help (unless you use topical). By the way, I noticed that I feel less pain when injecting to the right of the navel. Probably has to do with penetration angle.

• +1
Reactions: Robust_Jock
OK I'll help.

Take a 100ml insulin syringe and fill it up to the 100ml mark with bactereostatic water. If you can't source that you can use boiled water etc but I highly recommend you get proper bac water.

Now slowly inject that 100ml of bac water in to the HGH vial (slowly don't force it in there as it can damage the HGH). Let the bac water dissolve the HGH powder don't shake the vial.

Now you should have approximately 1 IU of HGH per 10 ml of solution. So If you want to inject 2 IU of HGH you draw up 20ml of solution in to your insulin needle. If you want to inject 5 IU you draw 50ml (Half the syringe) etc.

Very easy.

P.S I use the same Blue tops of Chinese Rat cum that you do
Thanks

Does someone got a link for needles tbh

Need a good source for bacteriostatic water in europe