Just Got My Dream Girlfriend!

OCDisneyChad

OCDisneyChad

Equinox
Last night I had the best the dream gf experience ever unfortunately it started a little rocky because the setting was at a mall and this obviously jewish family with like 7 kids were walking around and I thought to myself "this is what these bastards are trying to stop us from doing" then I see this stacy with psl pheno and we make hunter eye to hunter contact and a I am able to successfully get her phone number next thing I know we are transported to a rooma and are swaying back and forth then we start getting undressed and we do the deed I do not finish as a was not wearing condom and didn't want dream babies only so I pumped about five times and stopped afterwards ger family catches us and and questions if i drugged her I say no and they believe me as we are talking i fondle her breasts under the covers and the her whole family starts planning our wedding then i. The middle of conversation I wake up alone unlike other sex dreams I was not immediately depressed and suicidal from the realization instead I was content with this fantasy life

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 3virtues, Acid Bath, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
dnr tales from algeria

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gravlek and kebab
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, gravlek and OCDisneyChad

Users who are viewing this thread