Just got my finasteride from the pharmacy

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
After outright asking a derm for fin, minox and tret I got everything prescribed.
The tablets are 1mg, I will take them every other day.

I hope my dick does not fall off

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, reaper2, urukhaiascension and 2 others
everybody is on that shit im mirin oct 24 2020 and yapping over fin jfl

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, optimisticzoomer, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
start with a small dosage once every two days

• +1
Reactions: buflek and PseudoMaxxer
start with a small dosage once every two days
Right now I'm going to start 1mg on alternate days you think I should lower it?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and NerdcelThundercok
in my shit country we dont have fin i should buy it from different country and delivery taxes are big how much it cost you

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Right now I'm going to start 1mg on alternate days you think I should lower it?
i take 0.5mg every other day with minox so far so good

in my shit country we dont have fin i should buy it from different country and delivery taxes are big how much it cost you
25€ for 84 tablets of 1mg but I needed a script for them
Yeah it's prob better for sides, my hair isn't actively falling out it's just for prevention before I get a HT

25€ for 84 tablets of 1mg but I needed a script for them

Yeah it's prob better for sides, my hair isn't actively falling out it's just for prevention before I get a HT
yeah same shit im 22 and around nw1.5 but already have a high hairline so it makes it worse
my dad went fully bald in his 20s but his headshape is better than mine so he can kinda pull it off

I started with 1mg ed and never had any sides besides libido being slightly diminished for a few weeks.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Matheus
I started with 1mg ed and never had any sides besides libido being slightly diminished for a few weeks.
when did u start taking?

yeah same shit im 22 and around nw1.5 but already have a high hairline so it makes it worse
my dad went fully bald in his 20s but his headshape is better than mine so he can kinda pull it off
Yeah same except it's like 2.5 for me, the only saving grace is that it seems stable for now and my father looked similar to me at my age, and he's "only" nw3-3.5 now.
Uncle on mother's side was fully bald by 30 though not taking fin would be a bit of gamble.

almost 10 months ago.
Did you do anything before starting? I forgot to ask the derm for a blood test and he didn't prescribe it. I could ask my GP for it, I could check my T levels or whatever while I'm at it

Did you do anything before starting? I forgot to ask the derm for a blood test and he didn't prescribe it. I could ask my GP for it, I could check my T levels or whatever while I'm at it
I had my hormones checked last year somewhere but it wasn't for this.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
I had my hormones checked last year somewhere but it wasn't for this.
I think I'll ask my GP for a full hormone profile (free T, DHT, prolactin, estradiol, etc) as well as vitD, biotin and whatever else

Are you losing your hair already or this is just to prevent

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
completely castrated me at 1mg eod, literally lost my dick

i did like you and it cost me around 150€ total to get it to me

how much time did it pass since you started? i’m having sides at 1mg eod, ill try 0.5

Are you losing your hair already or this is just to prevent
It's just to prevent. I'm like NW2.5 (not quite 3, crown is almost at full density) and it has been stable for 5 years now.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
how much time did it pass since you started? i’m having sides at 1mg eod, ill try 0.5
on it for 3 weeks havent noticed any side effects
maybe im just not as motivated as i used to be im lazier than usual

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
on it for 3 weeks havent noticed any side effects
maybe im just not as motivated as i used to be im lazier than usual
yeah i’m lazier and definitely more depressed too, im getting estrogenic as fuck

• +1
yeah i’m lazier and definitely more depressed too, im getting estrogenic as fuck
I supposed to study for upcoming exams instead i just rot eat junk drink alcohol and play video games
back then i studied for hours and had the motivation to workout

• +1
I supposed to study for upcoming exams instead i just rot eat junk drink alcohol and play video games
back then i studied for hours and had the motivation to workout
yeah, i guess the only thing to do atp for the both of us is just forget we are taking it.

It’ll make Nocebo less strong

• +1
yeah, i guess the only thing to do atp for the both of us is just forget we are taking it.

It’ll make Nocebo less strong
yep but i guess being bald is worse especially with my head shape and age

• +1
yep but i guess being bald is worse especially with my head shape and age
of course, i won’t stop using it either lol.

im 19 and i’ve been balding since 16

• +1
of course, i won’t stop using it either lol.

im 19 and i’ve been balding since 16
same shit man my friends called me bald jfl
my hairline at 15

Been on it for 2 months now : no side effects. I still have raging boners and high test.

Stop gatekeeping finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Jfl at your pharmacy handing out all this stuff without a prescription like its a pack of skittles. What country is this?

Jfl at your pharmacy handing out all this stuff without a prescription like its a pack of skittles. What country is this?
U can buy it easily like skittles I just bought it online on a website called essentialclinic.ca for Canada shit came in 3 days no joke showed an id and a photo of my head that's it fuck going to the doctor

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
U can buy it easily like skittles I just bought it online on a website called essentialclinic.ca for Canada shit came in 3 days no joke showed an id and a photo of my head that's it fuck going to the doctor
I live in Canada too. Can you get oral minoxidil from that site too?

I live in Canada too. Can you get oral minoxidil from that site too?
No sadly I'm literally looking all over for it rn i found a source but u have to go to ur pharmacy to pick it up so i can't rot and have it delivered over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
No sadly I'm literally looking all over for it rn i found a source but u have to go to ur pharmacy to pick it up so i can't rot and have it delivered over for me
Have you tried getting a doc or derm to give u a prescription for it? That's what I'm planning to do