Just got my pair of Chisells that I won at a give way

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Any exercise routines and any supplements that you recommend taking?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 756
Brb
Chipmunks Siberian seeds

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA, ReignsChad, Kevin Costner and 2 others
nigga just chew

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA, RoundHouse, Bewusst and 2 others
Masseter hypertrophy ain't gonna look good on you. You can try though, but be warned.

• So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Masseter hypertrophy isn't gonna look good on you. You can try though, but be warned
Why'd you say that? My jaw is pretty narrow I would benefit from it right?

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Blue
Why'd you say that? My jaw is pretty narrow I would benefit from it right?
For masseter hypertrophy to look good an already wideish mandible is required. Think of Hexum or Pitt, both have bulging masseters that look amazing, but the reason why they look amazing (apart from low bf ofc) is that both already have relatively wide mandibles. In their case the hypertrophy only adds to the lower third, it makes it flare out even more and stretches the skin, giving the illusion of hollow cheeks. Masseters are naturally rounded muscles, if you were to chew with your jaw, I believe the jaw would end up with a really weird and unpleasant shape. Imo it's best to just save up for implants. You may try it out to see how it looks, but again, be aware of what I told you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kevin Costner, Deleted member 9670, goat2x and 1 other person
For masseter hypertrophy to look good an already wideish mandible is required. Think of Hexum or Pitt, both have bulging masseters that look amazing, but the reason why they look amazing (apart from low bf ofc) is that both already have relatively wide mandibles. In their case the hypertrophy only adds to the lower third, it makes it flare out even more and stretches the skin, giving the illusion of hollow cheeks. Masseters are naturally rounded muscles, if you were to chew with your jaw, I believe the jaw would end up with a really weird and unpleasant shape. Imo it's best to just save up for implants. You may try it out to see how it looks, but again, be aware of what I told you.
Can I hypertrophy at first to see how it looks and atrophy them after if they end up bad?

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Can I hypertrophy at first to see how it looks and atrophy them after if they end up bad?
Depends on how much you hypertrophy them, but yes, I'd say so. Keep in mind though, there are cases where they hypertrophy very hard (usually in severe bruxism cases) and where people need botox injections to atrophy them. Won't happen to you if you do it moderately, at worst I think one might end up with TMJ or smth.

Last edited:
  • +1
d3, magnesium, vitamin c

mk667/hgh would help

• +1
Masseter hypertrophy ain't gonna look good on you. You can try though, but be warned.
you're not chewpilled?

• JFL
Reactions: Blue
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mortis, Blue and Jason Voorhees
vitamin c 2000mg, magnsium like 500-1000mg, vitamin d3 up to 5000iu
u want to be taking a lot more magnesium than this, % of elemental magnesium and absorption matters more than "reference daily intake" might make a thread on magnesium

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 9670
I have tried Jawliner. I was content with it overall at the beginning but one suddenly tore in half and the other is shedding rubber (cant stand the latter, dont use them anymore).
Maybe it is my teeth but I would try chisell maybe, short on money currently

u want to be taking a lot more magnesium than this, % of elemental magnesium and absorption matters more than "reference daily intake" might make a thread on magnesium
how much magnesium citrate should I take?

just make people shit their pants theory

Cope, bruxism patients have square jaws. Also do you have any scans of pitt's skull?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Costner
OP 3 months after chewing

IMG 20210507 175101

Last edited: