Just got my prom photos

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
Literally all my classmates - girls included, look like they have better jaw from the front than me in the solo pictures, which is fucking bullshit, even though my jaw isn’t good structure wise and I have low bone mass, I know that I have a better jawline irl than vast majority of those people due to being very low bodyfat. And then I realized that the photo lightning hyper pronounces your jawline, cause even people with double chin do have it in the pictures. THE reason I look like shit compared to others in the photos is because my jaw is narrow as fuck. Because the lightning gives people jawline which they normally don’t have, their wider and rounder faces make them look much better than irl with it. IRL they have fucking round faces. Fuck that, I really didn’t ascend even a bit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Lynxress and Nick.Harte
Tales from the ward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and itisoverboyos
Imagine starving yourself since summer just to be mogged by irl jawless girls. I can imagine the parents looking at the photos being like: “who’s this scrawny looking kid” fuck

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Literally all my classmates - girls included, look like they have better jaw from the front than me in the solo pictures, which is fucking bullshit, even though my jaw isn’t good structure wise and I have low bone mass, I know that I have a better jawline irl than vast majority of those people due to being very low bodyfat. And then I realized that the photo lightning hyper pronounces your jawline, cause even people with double chin do have it in the pictures. THE reason I look like shit compared to others in the photos is because my jaw is narrow as fuck. Because the lightning gives people jawline which they normally don’t have, their wider and rounder faces make them look much better than irl with it. IRL they have fucking round faces. Fuck that, I really didn’t ascend even a bit
Thank god I got a prom date lol. I remember the first girl I thought of taking not wanting to go so I had to ask like 5-6 diff girls if they were going and they all told me they were going with someone else. Brutal. In the end I did get one thank god

Lol, I didn't even go to prom and refused to take pics for the photo album, I knew there was no point...However because I finished first in my class, my name is now written in stone on a monument in the high-school yard and will last there for millennia.

Attachments

• dnrd it is jova.mp4
    3.2 MB
Lol, I didn't even go to prom and refused to take pics for the photo album, I knew there was no point...However because I finished first in my class, my name is now written in stone on a monument in the high-school yard and will last there for millennia.
why you don't go to prom

Jfl even guys on here getting prom dates

I’m a different category: sub-subhuman

• +1
Reactions: N1666
why you don't go to prom
No date, what's the point in going alone?
Also, most of the other classmates were just trashy, low class, dumb, obnoxious people, we had nothing in common.

My prom fit was hard af

No date, what's the point in going alone?
Also, most of the other classmates were just trashy, low class, dumb, obnoxious people, we had nothing in common.
respectfully you sound like a loser,
if you think everyone else is the problem and you're the only one coming correct, usually youre the problem

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
respectfully you sound like a loser,
if you think everyone else is the problem and you're the only one coming correct, usually youre the problem
gw2HuUtHqHK56OjaQPMpzeIT2uTqV6my3WFVoziG.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003