Just Got Off Voice Chat With FiveFourManlet (He Sounds Like He Is SAS Tactical Op)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク

No idea how he can call himself incel with voice like that.

@FiveFourManlet what did you think of my high pitched Asian boyish voice?

I felt quite MOGGED by your deep Spec-Ops inflection. So do not expect to hear my voice anytime soon, if ever again.

You sound like you should do voice over work for Call of Duty.

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet
I'm upvoting this - and fuck the rest of you who are calling this faggotry and bluepill. You're all falling for the "just be yourself" myth.

No matter how hot you are (or not), you might as well look as good as possible. Sure you try and fix the underlying problem, but perfection isn't attainable for everyone.

So I'm putting makeup in the same category as haircut, decent clothes, hair dye, trimming your beard to look your best and all the other shit we do to look as good as possible.

Suggestion though - don't get caught. Women will cake themselves in makeup, totter around in super high heels, wear a body shaper and a pushup bra... and then criticise men for being fake if they do anything beyond taking a shower. And then complain about how little effort men make.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Zesto
I'm upvoting this - and fuck the rest of you who are calling this faggotry and bluepill. You're all falling for the "just be yourself" myth.

No matter how hot you are (or not), you might as well look as good as possible. Sure you try and fix the underlying problem, but perfection isn't attainable for everyone.

So I'm putting makeup in the same category as haircut, decent clothes, hair dye, trimming your beard to look your best and all the other shit we do to look as good as possible.

Suggestion though - don't get caught. Women will cake themselves in makeup, totter around in super high heels, wear a body shaper and a pushup bra... and then criticise men for being fake if they do anything beyond taking a shower. And then complain about how little effort men make.
Faggotry and bluepill

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and 11gaijin
View attachment 5341

No idea how he can call himself incel with voice like that.

@FiveFourManlet what did you think of my high pitched Asian boyish voice?

I felt quite MOGGED by your deep Spec-Ops inflection. So do not expect to hear my voice anytime soon, if ever again.

You sound like you should do voice over work for Call of Duty.
The god of voices is the almighty low inhib trucel FrailPaleMaleStail
He sounds 100x more terrifying than 54

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
@Picassocel has the best voice here

• +1
Reactions: Picassocel
What's the discord bruh

@VST remember the NPC posting i was doing, this makes me crack up

Mexican grandma hand out more candies to the little kiddies in the park

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet
ms13 grandma lookin ass