Just got out of my last freshman highschool class

nulll

nulll

suffer
Joined
Jan 21, 2023
Posts
645
Reputation
1,325
No friends no gf but for some reason I don’t care
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 28916 and 2 others
The west has fallen society has collapsed
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, LowTrust and Deleted member 20399

fr bro these jbpilled pedos on the forum want to fuck but when you are around these soulless caricatures of humans every day you lose attraction quick
 
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust and nulll
atleast get some friends bro your gonna end up kys
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nulll and Deleted member 20399
atleast get some friends bro your gonna end up kys
I know I was suicidal for the longest time and I just felt so hopeless but I managed to change my mindset even though nothing "good" happened yet
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916 and LowTrust
I know I was suicidal for the longest time and I just felt so hopeless but I managed to change my mindset even though nothing "good" happened yet
Just go to clubs and fuck stacies
 
I know I was suicidal for the longest time and I just felt so hopeless but I managed to change my mindset even though nothing "good" happened yet
mirin delusionmaxxing
 

Similar threads

sunlessthegreat
Replies
7
Views
55
greekstatue
greekstatue
mewannaascendnow
Replies
15
Views
80
6'1incell
6'1incell
jorge..k
Replies
19
Views
128
qardhinian
qardhinian
jorge..k
Replies
20
Views
81
jorge..k
jorge..k
E
Replies
6
Views
50
Edenan
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top