Just got rejected

U

uglysub8male

Master
I just got denied a job because I didn't sound "enthusiastic enough" and didn't have "more energy" even though I had revelant experience on my resume JFL. It's just how I sound and I told the bitch that. For a second I was thinking about trying to convince her but fuck that. Like wtf does it matter how I sound and what am I supposed to sound like? I'm supposed to put on a performance to get some shitty $15-$16 an hour job? Just like I'm not going to jump through hoops and perform for a woman, I'm not gonna do so for a wage slave job either. I'm so done with this clown world. Every man who snaps and does something "crazy" is 1000% justified. There are no "innocent" people in this world because they're all apathetic towards the suffering of outcasts like me and wouldn't lift a finger to do anything for us but will virtue signal on the internet all day long like they're good people. This is why I smile and am filled with joy whenever I see how many people have been killed, kidnapped or suffering in anyway related to the Israeli VS Palestinian war

put OP on a watchlist

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
put OP on a watchlist
Yeah yeah. I know I'm never going to do anything because I'm too much of a pussy like 99.99999% of you. I still value my life and freedom so I wouldn't do anything that will inevitably end with me either being killed or imprisoned for life. I'm way too high inhib and fearful of consequences. Also, I don't have much of a desire to go ER believe it or not because I know it's not worth it and I still have hope for a better life and I couldn't cause any significant damage to the world anyway. But I do enjoy being a spectator to more death and suffering than I could ever cause and can do that with no consequences whatsoever :lul: