Just got scammed

I'm Swedish.

kraatje.eu does shipping to UK and EU. Mind you I only just googled that and can't say for sure if it's a good source, but it looked legit anyway. I'll look up some other ones and you might wanna read the reviews first so you know it's legit.
Damn didn’t know opiate was legal
IMG 0918

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
  1. Nice bro my uncle grew up in Swedish his whole life he gets money from Swedish government for working for 10 years he tells me about Sweden and how gorgeous the girls there are he told me told me today to come with him to renew his passport in Gothenburg this 22 August.

2. he was in a relationship with gorgeous swede for 6 years he tells me how beautiful the girls in Gothenburg stocklholm and Swedish city are he wants me to join him and have good time there

3. he tells me Swedish girls like black British men they’ll come talk To u in public etc fuck bro I really wana come I love blonde Swedish Girls is what he is saying legit?
    I really wana live there if true
Yeah I mean it's alright. I get NEETbux and just chill all day. He's right though I mean you'll probably slay as a foreign black guy. You are welcome to come here and live off my people! 😀👍

• Love it
Reactions: falcon1
friends and family should have made you stop immediately, were you planning on reselling the weed?
Sorry bro it’s my first time PayPal we were first doing cash app then he returned my money and said do PayPal .

No bro my uncle before goes to renew his passport in Sweden was thinking of getting high he is 46

It's $90 worth of weed silly, it's for personal use only.
Sorry forgot to mention is 10 pre rolled white widow (my uncles fav strain)
IMG 0905

my uncle even has weed plant pot in his house
IMG 0824
IMG 0823
He told me to take care of it when he goes to sweden

He was thinking of booking the ticket for Sweden using reynair it’s 18 for him since he bought weeks prior but it’s 120 he told next time as me travelling unprepared rush to Sweden isn’t good

• Woah
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 22124
you'll probably slay as a foreign black guy. You are welcome to come here and live off my people! 😀👍
Ye bro uk is worst place to be in the world even my uncles would rather live in Somalia than uk will 180cm 18 Somali do great to get beautiful multiple gorgeous swede girls any where in Sweden like gothenburg or Stockholm ?

• +1
Tell me about it bro it’s pre rolled tho ?
Its both maybe because I was his close friend he would pre roll but most people dont need someone to roll for them, I used to by 1g for 12 euros

Last edited:
I honestly like Swedish people many from there are super nice @Eriot Lodger @HarrierDuBois

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 22124
@Eriot Lodger im curious about kratom whats the high like? Is it addictive & can you get it in eu (is it legal)?

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 22124
Sorry forgot to mention is 10 pre rolled white widow (my uncles fav strain)
View attachment 2386103

my uncle even has weed plant pot in his houseView attachment 2386104 View attachment 2386105 He told me to take care of it when he goes to sweden

He was thinking of booking the ticket for Sweden using reynair it’s 18 for him since he bought weeks prior but it’s 120 he told next time as me travelling unprepared rush to Sweden isn’t good
Well it's always good to be prepared. That's cool though, he's got a potential self sustaining source in the pot there once it flowers.
Ye bro uk is worst place to be in the world even my uncles would rather live in Somalia than uk is 180cm ok to get beautiful multiple gorgeous swede girls I’m 18 year old Somali
Yeah I think so. I've seen manlet drug dealer somalis with young HTB. They love black guys here. Heck I'll even let you use my sister! I think she might be lesbian tho as she has gorgeous Stacy gf.

• Love it
Its bot maybe because I was his close friend he would pre roll but most people dont need someone to roll for them, I used to by 1g for 12 euros
Damn bro never tried weed my uncle did try it in Somalia both khat and weed he said weed a thousand time better he also so said he wants to go Somalia he get a bag full of weed for 5 dollar and make ur own ranch any drug in Somalia is counter top pharmacy lol

They love black guys here
Exactly what my uncle said is that really true so I don’t need to hate my dark skin fails or light skin max to get any swede girl asking as I’m tall

• +1
you use my sister! I think.she might be lesbian tho as she has gorgeous Stacy gf
Bro let’s get in contact in telegram I already like u haha

• Love it
@Eriot Lodger im curious about kratom whats the high like? Is it addictive & can you get it in eu (is it legal)?
It's relaxing and sedating and has analgesic properties. In high doses it causes euphoria and in low doses it can act as a stimulant. It's a little bit dependant on which strain you use. Red strains tend to be more sedating, white strains more stimulating and green strains somewhere in between, to simplify it.

These websites ship UK but I'm sure there are lots more
kraatje.eu
gopure.shop
golden monk.com

It's relaxing and sedating and has analgesic properties. In high doses it causes euphoria and in low doses it can act as a stimulant. It's a little bit dependant on which strain you use. Red strains tend to be more sedating, white strains more stimulating and green strains somewhere in between, to simplify it.

These websites ship UK but I'm sure there are lots more
kraatje.eu
gopure.shop
golden monk.com
how do they post it? like what package and shit does it come in? Is it powder form?

Thanks man.
it’s a pleasure to chat with u bro I always read ur comment and post for years I would love to meet in the future Sweden u and @Eriot Lodger have a good time what do u say

Last edited:
Exactly what my uncle said is that really true so I don’t need to hate my dark skin fails or light skin max to get any swede girl asking as I’m tall
Nah it should be fine. Some people are a little bit racist here but the women should be no problemo!
Bro let’s get in contact in telegram I already like u haha
Thank you, like you too! Although I don't have telegram. Maybe I'll get it and get back to you on that. I'd love to show you around! ☺️

• Love it
how do they post it? like what package and shit does it come in? Is it powder form?
I have no idea. I only use Swedish vendors. They're always good and reliable from my experience here anyway. Yup, it's powder in a bag where I got it.

no one on this forum dislikes you I swear
I like him he’s cool with everyone in the forum never sen him insulting people

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Nah it should be fine. Some people are a little bit racist here but the women should be no problemo
Ur making my day bro hope u have great day soon
Thank you, like you too! Although I don't have telegram. Maybe I'll get it and get back to you on that. I'd love to show you around
no problem brother I even wanted to quite this toxic forum but u and @HarrierDuBois are making me stay

• Love it
darknet is the only legit place for those things

darknet is the only legit place for those things
Tbh only legit place in darknet is buying pre shredded cash trust me last year I got scammed 300 99% scammers in darkweb because
They know

Tbh only legit place in darknet is buying pre shredded cash trust me last year I got scammed 300 99% scammers in darkweb because
They know
lol i know a guy who buy shrooms on darknet never bought there cuz of obvious reasons

Wanted to buy weed from this dealer who has 98k subscribers on his telegram group watch him out View attachment 2385945
When I sent him payment he said this

View attachment 2385942
View attachment 2385947View attachment 2385948View attachment 2385949
Finally he didn’t reply after I asked for refund View attachment 2385950

At first I didn’t know how PayPal worked he first said to choose the option “friends and family” I was naive but once he scammed I knew I would get refund from PayPal that’s when I knew they don’t cover friends and family option he is utterly evil

I’m extremely depressed I spent my uncles £95 I gave him my name and address I don’t care if I get implicated I’m gonna call paypal and tell them he scammed me and I need my uncles money back
Me and my now really wanted a joint I fucked up.

@Abhorrence @5.5psl @TRUE_CEL @HimmyButler @HarrierDuBois @Nebula @peaceofmind
paypal wont do shit
if you sent money from balance then you're fucked
but if you sent money from the bank connected to the paypal you can call the bank and claim fraud

Really nice
I’m asking chatgpt if these types of circumstances occur to give me advise as to what to say to PayPal or Barclays

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
nigga i’ve been scammed 1.2k euros once u good just learn from it

• So Sad
Really so I can call PayPal and say the seller persuaded me into choosing friends and family option for gaster transfer and will I get reimbursement and will his acc get terminated
No, that is your fault. paypal won’t give you a refund bro if u choosed friends and family.

nigga i’ve been scammed 1.2k euros once u good just learn from it
I would honestly rope since it’s fucking impossible to make money

• JFL
Sorry didn’t see
That's understandable. We've all been there in one form or another.
They use your suffering as a scam now it means I can’t call Barclays nor PayPal and I’ll have to
Life with being scammed
Yes, they're very terrible people to do this to people in need. All we can do is learn from it like that other guy said and only send money to people you trust or companies that have many positive customer reviews written about them.

• +1
  • +1
I would honestly rope since it’s fucking impossible to make money
Yeah.. i was hella sad and beating myself over it lol. but now i just take it as a lesson to never trust anyone ngl

• +1
Yeah.. i was hella sad and beating myself over it lol. but now i just take it as a lesson to never trust anyone ngl
He sent a 2 cops to me