Just got the biggest lifefuel a Peter Pancel could ever ask for (just jfl if you don't use retin A)

apocalypse

apocalypse

I got told by one guy that I looked younger than my 6 years younger friend and by another girl that (brutal) I looked younger now than 3 years ago when they last saw me :feelshah:
I attribute it to using retin A, leanmaxxing, and never leaving the basement so my skin doesn't get raped by sun. Anyone here still not using retin A should be IP banned tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, AscensionMan98, Ken and 4 others
real shit, i dont use retin a specifically but my retiniods are doing work bruther

2 days difference btw with tazorac and retinol cream.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
How do you cope if you're not Benjamin Buttonmaxxing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Salieri and Deleted member 15827
Cock in your hole, boy boy old!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I agree, it feels awesome when people think you look younger than you really are:p

• +1
Reactions: Ken and apocalypse
I got told by one guy that I looked younger than my 6 years younger friend and by another girl that (brutal) I looked younger now than 3 years ago when they last saw me :feelshah:
I attribute it to using retin A, leanmaxxing, and never leaving the basement so my skin doesn't get raped by sun. Anyone here still not using retin A should be IP banned tbh.
What strength retin-A and whats your routine?

yea tret is great but takes 1 year for proper results

What strength retin-A and whats your routine?
0.05, I mostly follow the routine from that skincare megathread that one guy posted on lookism. It's probably here somewhere as well.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
An 18 year old high school girl I used to work with was surprised when I told her my age. She said she thought I was younger than her. One of the best compliments ive ever gotten.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse