Just got told by some weed junkie cumskin

U

uglysub8male

Zephir
“Just go get some pussy. It’s not that hard.” WHAT WORLD DO THESE MFS LIVE IN??? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:Even if it’s possible acting like it’s as easy as walking up to a woman and asking her for sex is insane. Not to mention wanting to jerk off to a wide variety of women on the internet doesn’t mean you don’t have sex. That’s just how normal heterosexual men operate which of course he wouldn’t understand. Anyway, the context was I was watching some teasing thot’s Instagram live and this faggot cumskin with the a typical white boy pot head accent joined her live and of course was trying to be seen as special by the thot saying “I don’t get why these guys are so horny in the comments” which lead up to the statement in question. This bitch on the Instagram live agreed with him saying “bitches are easy but not me teehee” and was talking about how she doesn’t give guys the time of day and I’m like you and 90% of other women so once again IN WHAT WORLD DO THESE PEOPLE LIVE? I’M SO SICK OF NORMTARDS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
dnr sorry bro

Describe the junkie