Just had a 2 hr call with a girl I like

bluemcdonalds

bluemcdonalds

Bronze
Me and an HTB friend decided to spontaneously call and spoke for 2 hrs, it was fun, we almost fell asleep together on call but her phone started bugging and she wanted to send me something but her shitty latinamerican internet was failing her, she even recorded some of the call when I started babbling on about something. feels good

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, kebab, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
She's built for BBC. Just imagine your crush getting railed by multiple mandingos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 21297, greywind and 4 others
Me and an HTB friend decided to spontaneously call and spoke for 2 hrs, it was fun, we almost fell asleep together on call but her phone started bugging and she wanted to send me something but her shitty latinamerican internet was failing her, she even recorded some of the call when I started babbling on about something. feels good
youre gonna get friendzoned from the sounds of it

2 hours is nothing

wtf did you guys even talk about for 2 hours lol

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Waste of time

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Deleted member 22918
abt old experiences and shit like that, we've known each other for a while
damn bro that is a lifeskill that you should hone harder. I can't even get a conversation to last more than a few minutes let alone 2 hours lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and bluemcdonalds
damn bro that is a lifeskill that you should hone harder. I can't even get a conversation to last more than a few minutes let alone 2 hours lmao.
I mean it's easy once you've been good friends for a while(sounds like friendzone but she has been showing some IOI for a while), plus when you truly enjoy talking to people, it gets really easy

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I mean it's easy once you've been good friends for a while(sounds like friendzone but she has been showing some IOI for a while), plus when you truly enjoy talking to people, it gets really easy
I guess, maybe its just easier for some ppl idk

i also spontaneously called a girl and we talked for an hour, it ended in this:

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton
i also spontaneously called a girl and we talked for an hour, it ended in this:

I'm sorry but she's slightly older and I never licked her foot