Just had a dream about Francisco Lachowski

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
I was sitting next to O Pry in some office and he was googling on quora about questions like "why is Sean O Pry so handsome? "I sat next him to on a rolling chair and kept bumping his leg hoping hed start a natural convo but he ignored me like the autist he is. Then I went to the studio where all the Psl Gods were assembled and Sean smiled and he had so much makeup on I realised model skin is a shitty cope and that most just use makeup. I then went to the bathroom where I saw Chico and I wasnt THAT excited to meet him but wanted to take a pic with him to flex on .org and said something to the effect of "if you aint busy wanna take a pic with me blud"? And he replied ," I AM BUSY" and he was smiling so I wasnt offended and said no problem next time and I wasnt really bummed either cos I just thought of him as a HAPA gook. I then went to the elevator area and waited for Atesh Salih and Gandy, the Gods I considered important to arrive. But they didnt and after a while Chico himself came and I was like you aint busy now right? He said " I still am but lets take one haha" and was all smiles and I took one pic. I looked at the pic and my face was some random Dravidian's of the dregs of society but Chico looked insane, literally perfect and the second time I met him(near the elevator) I was filled with joy in my stomach like seeing some wonderful act of creation being bestowed onto you. This dream is seriously making me question if I should increase Chicos current PSL rating from 6.5 to 7.25 . He also had next door boy looks but main character looks at the same time , just OP af.

The next dream I had was even more insane where my Grandma revealed to me I was actually of Pashtun origins and showed me pics of my great grandfather in Peshawar but I forgot most of that dream.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Zikel_Nut, emeraldglass and 22 others
@StrangerDanger @HarrierDuBois @Debetro

Last edited:
2393620 0682ADC7 7658 4DC2 8EB2 37BD5EACA3F5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, cytoplasm and BrahminBoss
Bump for that gook

show avi picture

unironically the best thread here rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, aspiringexcel, Aspiemogger and 2 others
Heterosexuals.org

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and It'snotover
Tell me how to improve me writing skills brah

Its 135 . Although i know atleast 4 languages. I studied ,talked and wrote ,my whole life in an indian dialect. Still can mog u to death in terms of understanding

Have an IQ score above 90

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Aspiemogger
Its 135 . Although i know atleast 4 languages. I studied ,talked and wrote ,my whole life in an indian dialect. Still can mog u to death in terms of understanding
Me when I larp about my IQ on an incel forum just to have any ounce of superiority to anybody. Jfl at the forced punctuation 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and BrahminBoss
That makes u happy . Good @Aspiemogger. Muh larp haha. U think u demeaning me will take away what i was born with. Stay mad.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Aspiemogger
good.

Needed to dream him to obviously understand he’s 7PSL+

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Na bro dream is false illusion. He’s 6.75 psl
These dreams indicate you have a negative perception of your self image, love yourself more

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss