Just had a fight with my bosses

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I basically have 3 bosses, one in London, one in Hong Kong, one in Chicago.

Today they organised a meeting with me because I have had enough of the shit society we live in and them always asking me how are the therapy sessions going, so I snapped back a bit and told them some hard truths.

One of them said I was a bitter, angry guy who let his mind be poisoned by a small group of people, and who imagines a whole alternate reality, and for someone as smart as me I should know that social media and 'movies' are all not real. They said I have a victim complex and I want people to dislike me and I want to be unhappy and I want everyone else to be as unhappy as me.

Then I said you have never known me to be wrong, so I'm gonna keep believing I'm right about the world, and also I'm done being a field nigger (said slave, not nigger obv) and doing all the work that matters cos I'm the only one they could hire with an IQ higher than 80, so now I want to do the same BS as everyone else.

They suddenly changed tone and said oh don't overreact, you don't want to work on those things you will get bored, etc, but I stuck to my guns.

My London boss just called me (about 6 hours after this meeting) and told me I am getting a 20% pay rise, and a retainer if I stay in my role for a year!

Moral - society treating us like shit for our looks should teach us not to take shit, from foids or anyone, and it can pay off.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 9568 and 11 others
one in London
CAA9A898 947E 4F15 A34E 3A9868322925

one in Hong Kong
4E260605 F249 4F54 A715 E4EDFFC4B127

one in Chicago.
FA39F2CF 2A1A 4D05 862B 2513082A7420

#DIVERSITY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, ArhantYEager9, Deleted member 17829 and 11 others

Today they organised a meeting with me because I have had enough of the shit society we live in and them always asking me how are the therapy sessions going, so I snapped back a bit and told them some hard truths.

One of them said I was a bitter, angry guy who let his mind be poisoned by a small group of people, and who imagines a whole alternate reality, and for someone as smart as me I should know that social media and 'movies' are all not real. They said I have a victim complex and I want people to dislike me and I want to be unhappy and I want everyone else to be as unhappy as me.

Then I said you have never known me to be wrong, so I'm gonna keep believing I'm right about the world, and also I'm done being a field nigger (said slave, not nigger obv) and doing all the work that matters cos I'm the only one they could hire with an IQ higher than 80, so now I want to do the same BS as everyone else.

They suddenly changed tone and said oh don't overreact, you don't want to work on those things you will get bored, etc, but I stuck to my guns.

My London boss just called me (about 6 hours after this meeting) and told me I am getting a 20% pay rise, and a retainer if I stay in my role for a year!

Moral - society treating us like shit for our looks should teach us not to take shit, from foids or anyone, and it can pay off.
fuck your shitty bosses tbh, good on you for telling them they can't treat you like shit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Cidre enjoyer, Lihito and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack
@Lihito wouldn't have happened without you lighting the way bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
I'm confused. What is your job and why do the accuse you of being delusional or something?

stand up for yourself tbh

0 words. Complaining on looksmax like a little bitch 🇮🇳💩

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and the BULL
@Lihito
I'm confused. What is your job and why do the accuse you of being delusional or something?
I drop blackpills at work, and I have a very visible tattoo of a blackpill on y body.

One guy knew I was on the forum, he may have told others but they don't know my avi

• JFL
Reactions: realrob, Deleted member 17829 and Chadethnic101
@Lihito
I drop blackpills at work, and I have a very visible tattoo of a blackpill on y body.

One guy knew I was on the forum, he may have told others but they don't know my avi

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, the BULL and Deleted member 17872
@Lihito

Wow what are the odds of having two Looksmax users in the same workplace:oops:

What kind of blackpills do you drop??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

He's not a user,just someone I told about it and showed some studies to.

Dropped 99-1 pill - he said it's not quite that but he agreed for most men it's over.

Dropped JBW pill - he agreed but said it doesn't apply to me at all, I just let it poison my head.

Dropped low bodyfat pill - he sort of agreed, but said it doesn't really apply to people with ogre frames like me, except with really young girls who I have no interest in cos they do only want tiktok eboy 55kg crew with curly hair and NT dances and Supreme hoodies

Dropped AF/BB pill - he said yes some truth to it, but also normies can get ONS if they are NT and confident, told me if I was NT and confident like I used to be before I joined this cult, it wouldn't have applied to me

Dropped dick pill - he said my maths was right, but it's a small consideration for foids, important thing is don't be small by Western standards

He said moneypill is real, which is weird cos he has lived in NYC, and said my theory that homeless Chad can fuck 8/10 foids espec in NYC is BS, but he also sort of said it matters much more for LTR

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and the BULL

Dropped 99-1 pill - he said it's not quite that but he agreed for most men it's over.

Dropped JBW pill - he agreed but said it doesn't apply to me at all, I just let it poison my head.

Dropped low bodyfat pill - he sort of agreed, but said it doesn't really apply to people with ogre frames like me, except with really young girls who I have no interest in cos they do only want tiktok eboy 55kg crew with curly hair and NT dances and Supreme hoodies

Dropped AF/BB pill - he said yes some truth to it, but also normies can get ONS if they are NT and confident, told me if I was NT and confident like I used to be before I joined this cult, it wouldn't have applied to me

Dropped dick pill - he said my maths was right, but it's a small consideration for foids, important thing is don't be small by Western standards

He said moneypill is real, which is weird cos he has lived in NYC, and said my theory that homeless Chad can fuck 8/10 foids espec in NYC is BS, but he also sort of said it matters much more for LTR

you need to drop the hiroshima MAHERPILL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: realrob and Chinacurry
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, .👽., thereallegend and 1 other person

I Salute you soldier

We are breaking this shitty reality for what it is, a loosh prison

• +1

I Salute you soldier
@Lihito wouldn't have happened without you lighting the way bhai

We are breaking this shitty reality for what it is, a loosh prison

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
maybe take a break from this site bro you are broken it seems:feelskek:

• JFL
W

What truths you telll them bhai that made them organise a meeting with you?

Are you in Manchester office ATM or back in Hong Kong?

u need to be some giga aspie chad working in IT to talk to your bosses like that, lol in what field are u in. Agree as a sub white HTN it will be major suicide and life filled with extreme wageslavery jobs and NEET as a sub STEM or trades. You know you are in the right field and how lucky you are when you see advertisment or job that are posted and it say no to recruitment firms and staffing companies. Literally chads and beckies fucking after writing for some shitty job 5+ years of experience and having a laugh at inkwells

u need to be some giga aspie chad working in IT to talk to your bosses like that, lol in what field are u in. Agree as a sub white HTN it will be major suicide and life filled with extreme wageslavery jobs and NEET as a sub STEM or trades. You know you are in the right field and how lucky you are when you see advertisment or job that are posted and it say no to recruitment firms and staffing companies. Literally chads and beckies fucking after writing for some shitty job 5+ years of experience and having a laugh at inkwells
I dont understand this