Just had a fight with my friend

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
This whore and I have met each other for 8 years. She is the person who knows the most about me. Yet today, I was explaining her a very big issue that I'm dealing with, her reply was that "everything is in my mind and I'm just imagining things blinded by emotions."

In other words, that I'm crazy. I saw red and instantly blocked her everywhere.

Nobody is going to make me think that I'm crazy. Nobody. I'm not crazy.

YOU HEAR ME FUCKING BITCH IM NOT CRAZY. YOURE JUST RETARDED. I KNOW TOO MUCH. I KNOW EVERYTHING.

and I dont care not talking to somebody for the rest of my life. I'm only weak for dating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 18244
Most nt looksmax user

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, HOLYFUARK, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
never be friends w a woman or let them know anything about you that was your first mistake but youre learning

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, ShowerMaxxing, buflek and 2 others
This whore and I have met each other for 8 years. She is the person who knows the most about me. Yet today, I was explaining her a very big issue that I'm dealing with, her reply was that "everything is in my mind and I'm just imagining things blinded by emotions."

YOU HEAR ME FUCKING BITCH IM NOT CRAZY. YOURE JUST RETARDED. I KNOW TOO MUCH. I KNOW EVERYTHING.

and I dont care not talking to somebody for the rest of my life. I'm only weak for dating.
Aspergers.org

Op is a retard

Low imhib

Mirin

why would you be friends with a woman

they are all clinically retarded and good for only sex