Just had a fight with my GF. She said I didn't share enough with her, she's fed up with me

RICO

RICO

Equinox
Just had a fight with my gf. She said I didn't share enough with her, she's fed up with me "spending all my day on my computer looking at charts and giggling on my forums"

Also said she was tired of the "constant mood-swings" depending on every crypto price action. I didn't know what to say, I really love her and don't want to lose her, so I suggested to give her access to my portfolio so we could trade together, that way she would feel more included.

She seemed happy with that (we had sex just after lol) but now I'm starting to regret it. what should I do guys?... is it weird if I move all my coins to a safe place now? not sure she'll notice she hasn't even looked at the portfolio yet please help me

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hypno, Podunk, Deleted member 15302 and 12 others
I'm thinking that maybe having a separate play-testing portfolio that you will not care about losing and share that with her could be a good idea. Of course you will be the only one knowing this. You keep the coins safe and she keeps feeling included. Win-win.

It's very unfortunate and sad that I even have to type this, but in this day and age you can't trust anyone else other than yourself on your money. I've read too many stories that didn't end well when it comes to sharing properties and especially money.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadethnic101, thecel and 4 others
I don’t understand what’s going on here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RICO and Deleted member 16970
Just had a fight with my gf. She said I didn't share enough with her, she's fed up with me "spending all my day on my computer looking at charts and giggling on my forums"

Also said she was tired of the "constant mood-swings" depending on every crypto price action. I didn't know what to say, I really love her and don't want to lose her, so I suggested to give her access to my portfolio so we could trade together, that way she would feel more included.

She seemed happy with that (we had sex just after lol) but now I'm starting to regret it. what should I do guys?... is it weird if I move all my coins to a safe place now? not sure she'll notice she hasn't even looked at the portfolio yet please help me

View attachment 1502810
just make another wallet use that to trade together a small sum, tell her it will be ur "couple project" or some bullshit she will believe, teach her the basics so she feels included and starts to understand what u look at better, explain how there is a good chance to make money depending on how much time you spend on it and DON'T FORGET to tell her that all your money depends on crypto prices and the mood swings are because you could go bankrupt

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and RICO
dn hold frame its over bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman, RICO, KraftDurchLeid and 3 others
this dog literally copied the thread from /biz/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RICO, DwayneWhite55, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others

View attachment 1502810
Maybe don’t fight with your girlfriend
:ogre::ogre::ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: RICO

View attachment 1502810
You for sure gotta learn.
Not to let trading results, affect your mood in daily life so much.

• +1
1 month later.

I'm angry, because muh gf is a better trader than me. And she laughs at my trading results :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Woah

View attachment 1502810
Stop being a mental game whale and let price action affect your mood. If you're making good decisions then you should disassociate the short term results with good decision making.

Sounds like she is fed up with your immaturity. Opening up and being real is fine, being emotionally unstable on a constant basis is not.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RICO and DivineBeing
You cannot trust any woman with access to your finances. Change your password or move the funds to a different brokerage. If she’s begging for more attention, don’t give it to her. The moment you give it to her is the moment you start losing her.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview

View attachment 1502810
Masculine seeking bitch :feelsgood: