Gymcel takes away his girlfriend so she doesn't look at me, but I made her chadstruck.

Turjela

Turjela

ᴍᴜꜱʟɪᴍ • ꜱʜᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴇꜱᴘᴏᴜꜱᴀʟ • ʜᴏᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙᴇ
Just sharing my experience. I had heard about this girl who is supposed to be the hottest in our college. Today I was casually standing with my friend and she enters the uni through the gate. She saw me from afar for the first time and the whole walking time she didn't move her eyes lol. After the classes she was sitting on the bench and when her boyfriend saw me coming he took her away quickly. I was shook, this guy really thinks I will snatch her girl meanwhile I never shook hands with any girl in my lifetime. The guy has been keeping an eye on me for a long time now. I mog the gymcel into Andromeda, if I did something I'm sure this will turn into a fight. But if he fights trust me I will beat him up infront of his gf. Advice me boyos.

@Xangsane @Clavicular @PrinceLuenLeoncur @murdah @noodlelover

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, murdah, Xangsane and 2 others
larp

• +1
Reactions: logicel369, Alexios and Deleted member 61895
Just sharing my experience. I had heard about this girl who is supposed to be the hottest in our college. Today I was casually standing with my friend and she enters the uni through the gate. She saw me from afar for the first time and the whole walking time she didn't move her eyes lol. After the classes she was sitting on the bench and when her boyfriend saw me coming he took her away quickly. I was shook, this guy really thinks I will snatch her girl meanwhile I never shook hands with any girl in my lifetime. The guy has been keeping an eye on me for a long time now. I mog the gymcel into Andromeda, if I did something I'm sure this will turn into a fight. But if he fights trust me I will beat him up infront of his gf. Advice me boyos.

Do whatever you want.

We can't give you advice if you don't tell us your goal.

Attachments

• IMG_2156.jpeg
    IMG_2156.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and Deleted member 61895

Dnr your tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
No pic no care + dnr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
Tales from Mumbai Insane Asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, rusian, Deleted member 61895 and 1 other person
whats your height and his height

Attachments

• 7f16f5960e474345f03fcbacf5280bb1-1185522095.jpg
    7f16f5960e474345f03fcbacf5280bb1-1185522095.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 0
She was probably scared of your subhumanity instead

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and Turjela
>muslim

>any kind of positive female attention

keep putting your wymxn in veils so your desperate ass isn't tempted to rape them :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Turjela