Entschuldigung

这个账号是中国共产党对西方干预的一部分
NOOOOOO I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
I'm retarded

Tldr: treated her like a bro, kinda
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::ogre::ogre::ogre:
Long
version:
We went out of the gym almost the same time but she was walking ahead, like 20/30 meters
But idk if she slowed her walk to meet me or I walk to fast, anyways we were like side by side on the street so to stop the embarrassing situation I started small talking and shit, it was kinda nice I can hold a conversation normally
The moment of mental illness came when I said goodbye to her and o said like bye (but a kinda of bye you only say to bros or man your age in my language :ogre:) then she said bye in a cute normal way and j was kinda like damn I'm retarded and said by again to her normally
Idk maybe I messed everything, maybe she thinks I'm not interested cause I treated her like a man :ogre::feelskek:
Btw she's white has a nice body goes to tue gym, cute face :feelswhere:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ubicuse, vermillioncorefan and PsychoH
NOOOOOO I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
I'm retarded

Tldr: treated her like a bro, kinda
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::ogre::ogre::ogre:
Long
version:
We went out of the gym almost the same time but she was walking ahead, like 20/30 meters
But idk if she slowed her walk to meet me or I walk to fast, anyways we were like side by side on the street so to stop the embarrassing situation I started small talking and shit, it was kinda nice I can hold a conversation normally
The moment of mental illness came when I said goodbye to her and o said like bye (but a kinda of bye you only say to bros or man your age in my language :ogre:) then she said bye in a cute normal way and j was kinda like damn I'm retarded and said by again to her normally
Idk maybe I messed everything, maybe she thinks I'm not interested cause I treated her like a man :ogre::feelskek:
Btw she's white has a nice body goes to tue gym, cute face :feelswhere:
Calm down nigga, u guys still planning on meeting again or did she suddenly goe quiet?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH