Just had an interview call with @Doctor Looksmax

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
  1. It was a pretty long call so I will only go over the absolute summaries:

1. He is insanely low inhib. Cold approaches bitches like no tomorrow . He doesnt care about no pussy shit. Even was willin to fight a bouncer once and when he hung out with forevergymcellin and chadethnic; he made fun of the bouncer's norwood. The bouncer was about to kick him out ; and he said you can throw me out just like your hairs threw themselves out your scalp. He's going out today to do night game just so he can get some content for this gay website and post it for the cage reacts. Mirin' him all the way tbh ..
  2. Forevergymcelling is a manlet curry - but not a real real curry. Guys plz stop callin him a larpin pajeet and shit. Yes he is dark but he is not a real curry. He's an honorary curry; kind of like @the BULL . This will be the last time I will allow anyone to bring this up as his curryhood has been a much long standing debate on the forum. Conclusion : He is not curry. He can pass as curry if he so chooses to.
  3. Doctor looksmax looksmaxed super hard; and has been an OG of incel forums for a long long long time. He has spoken to ER as well back in the day and remembers ER being brutally cortisol spike. He remembers @6ft4 from the OG days too tho I dont know if they recognize each other.
  4. He has a super high slaycount; I will not state to avoid cortisol moggin the forum. Okay nvm I will be honest its not insanely high but its high. Def in the 90% percentile.
    In terms of his dedication to looksmaxing he reminds me a lot of myself; however he is much more goal /sucess orientated. Guys remember this; if you want to sucseed in anything you gotta be very goal orientated. And remove your ego from the process; which he absolutely did.
  5. He had a date with an insanely fat becky who used 2 years old pictures to fat fish my boy. But he stayed his ground and when the time to slay came, he told her 'I dont pound whales'. Just imagine the cortisol spike the becky experiences hearing that. Absolute soul inducing phrase tbh. WOuldnt be surprised if she ER's his city soon
  6. Chadethnic is insanely low inhib and will cold approach the entire kingdom of United Kingdom if needed to get the slay; thats why he slays like no tomorrow. @Chadethnic101 @forevergymcelling He spoke super well about you guys even thou I was pressin him to make fun of you subhumans. Altho he was surprised as well that he didnt get ER despite meetin so many subhumans off the forum. WE was talkin a long time and he said he had to go and cold approach stacies near the bar area; mirin this subhuman's dedication tbh

1. Overall very cool guy. Reminds me a lot of myself but mogs me in all fairness.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Chadethnic101, forevergymcelling and 15 others

1. He is insanely low inhib. Cold approaches bitches like no tomorrow . He doesnt care about no pussy shit. Even was willin to fight a bouncer once and when he hung out with forevergymcellin and chadethnic; he made fun of the bouncer's norwood. The bouncer was about to kick him out ; and he said you can throw me out just like your hairs threw themselves out your scalp. He's going out today to do night game just so he can get some content for this gay website and post it for the cage reacts. Mirin' him all the way tbh ..
  2. Forevergymcelling is a manlet curry - but not a real real curry. Guys plz stop callin him a larpin pajeet and shit. Yes he is dark but he is not a real curry. He's an honorary curry; kind of like @the BULL . This will be the last time I will allow anyone to bring this up as his curryhood has been a much long standing debate on the forum. Conclusion : He is not curry. He can pass as curry if he so chooses to.
  3. Doctor looksmax looksmaxed super hard; and has been an OG of incel forums for a long long long time. He has spoken to ER as well back in the day and remembers ER being brutally cortisol spike. He remembers @6ft4 from the OG days too tho I dont know if they recognize each other.
  4. He has a super high slaycount; I will not state to avoid cortisol moggin the forum. Okay nvm I will be honest its not insanely high but its high. Def in the 90% percentile.
    In terms of his dedication to looksmaxing he reminds me a lot of myself; however he is much more goal /sucess orientated. Guys remember this; if you want to sucseed in anything you gotta be very goal orientated. And remove your ego from the process; which he absolutely did.
  5. He had a date with an insanely fat becky who used 2 years old pictures to fat fish my boy. But he stayed his ground and when the time to slay came, he told her 'I dont pound whales'. Just imagine the cortisol spike the becky experiences hearing that. Absolute soul inducing phrase tbh. WOuldnt be surprised if she ER's his city soon
  6. Chadethnic is insanely low inhib and will cold approach the entire kingdom of United Kingdom if needed to get the slay; thats why he slays like no tomorrow. @Chadethnic101 @forevergymcelling He spoke super well about you guys even thou I was pressin him to make fun of you subhumans. Altho he was surprised as well that he didnt get ER despite meetin so many subhumans off the forum
  7. Overall very cool guy. Reminds me a lot of myself but mogs me in all fairness.
This is the best love poem I have ever seen towards another user @DoctorLooksmax

Yeah he’s a cool user I think I annoy him cos he thinks I am alwyas brining him down but that’s not even what I’m trying to do I’m just being nit picky but I do genuinely like his outlook towards life and enjoy his takes and experience esp as he’s older than me which is rare on these forms inhabited by 14-19 year olds.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and ReadBooksEveryday
I will never be interviewed because you guys hate autists like me.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, thecel and ReadBooksEveryday
This is the best love poem I have ever seen towards another user @DoctorLooksmax

Yeah he’s a cool user I think I annoy him cos he thinks I am alwyas brining him down but that’s not even what I’m trying to do I’m just being nit picky but I do genuinely like his outlook towards life and enjoy his takes and experience esp as he’s older than me which is rare on these forms inhabited by 14-19 year olds.
Yeah agreed tbh
But understandbale why so many zoomers flock here: inceldom is rapid with zoomer trash

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
fuck NT scum, everything comes easy to you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
I will never be interviewed because you guys hate autists like me.
I would be honored to interview your cute Bengali ass my boy

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
yeah I was waiting for this thread! Legit

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Yeah agreed tbh
But understandbale why so many zoomers flock here: inceldom is rapid with zoomer trash
I’m a zoomer (early so very close to u) I think DR looksmax is a millenial but the final year so if he was born one year later he’d be zoomer JFL.

Yeah inceldom is very brutal for zoomers and later millennials below 30yr old. The next gen is gonna be even more toxic mark my words JFL if you think zoomers are trash just wait and see im sure the redpill will be completely disposed off by them and the blackpill will just be the norm

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, latincell95 and ReadBooksEveryday

6. Chadethnic is insanely low inhib and will cold approach the entire kingdom of United Kingdom if needed to get the slay; thats why he slays like no tomorrow. @Chadethnic101 @forevergymcelling He spoke super well about you guys even thou I was pressin him to make fun of you subhumans. Altho he was surprised as well that he didnt get ER despite meetin so many subhumans off the forum. WE was talkin a long time and he said he had to go and cold approach stacies near the bar area; mirin this subhuman's dedication tbh

1. Overall very cool guy. Reminds me a lot of myself but mogs me in all fairness.
interview me I can't vc because I'm sick or do I not have enough fame for interview

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Leo69
Doctor looksmax looksmaxed super hard; and has been an OG of incel forums for a long long long time. He has spoken to ER as well back in the day and remembers ER being brutally cortisol spike. He remembers @6ft4 from the OG days too tho I dont know if they recognize each other.

What was your account name back in the days?
Yes I remember the old accounts belonging to DoctorLooksmax, we have spoken about this

• +1
Chadethnic is insanely low inhib and will cold approach the entire kingdom of United Kingdom if needed to get the slay; thats why he slays like no tomorrow.
Fam

• +1
interview me I can't vc because I'm sick or do I not have enough fame for interview
Don't do this guy as he is giving me the ignore pill. Can't even voice call so pointless. It's another way of ignoring. Are you going to interview @Niko next @ReadBooksEveryday or no chance?

Last edited:
What was your account name back in the days?
Yes I remember the old accounts belonging to DoctorLooksmax, we have spoken about this
I was watching Naruto and Powerpuff girls during that time

I joined when Lookism was its peak (early 2017) so I guess Im not one of the OGs

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Don't do this guy as he is giving me the ignore pill. Can't even voice call so pointless. It's another way of ignoring. Are you going to interview @Niko next @ReadBooksEveryday or no chance?
When did I ignorepill you? I didn't ignore tbh, I'm not like @Niko

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Leo69 and ReadBooksEveryday
When did I ignorepill you? I didn't ignore tbh, I'm not like @Niko
I just tagged you few times unless you missed it. Just wanted to see your react or opinion on it. No worries. LOL, right for @Niko as he is too popular like @ReadBooksEveryday said. Can't catch up. Why even be mod if too busy? Makes no sense. You should DM me. I'm curious to know your story behind @Niko ignoring you or if you got Discord as he can read our DMs on here most likely since he's mod. Brutal! Lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 21661
when's my interview

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
I just tagged you few times unless you missed it. Just wanted to see your react or opinion on it. No worries. LOL, right for @Niko as he is too popular like @ReadBooksEveryday said. Can't catch up. Why even be mod if too busy? Makes no sense. You should DM me. I'm curious to know your story behind @Niko ignoring you or if you got Discord as he can read our DMs on here most likely since he's mod. Brutal! Lol.
Don't worry, I know how the ignorepill feels after @Niko continued to practice it. You can always bump pill the tag for me if you want me to see it. lol. My experiences were very brief, I simply asked for a tinder profile rate and got ignorepilled. I forgot about it then he made the bump pill thread which gave me false hope, brutal. I ended up matching with a frauded girl because he didn't give me galaxy elo. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Leo69
Don't worry, I know how the ignorepill feels after @Niko continued to practice it. You can always bump pill the tag for me if you want me to see it. lol. My experiences were very brief, I simply asked for a tinder profile rate and got ignorepilled. I forgot about it then he made the bump pill thread which gave me false hope, brutal. I ended up matching with a frauded girl because he didn't give me galaxy elo. Brutal.
Good to hear, and sounds good than. Brutal, maybe @Niko got sick of doing Tinder profile rate after @SubSigma and that one guy who fraud his photos lol. Forgot his name. After that it was too much for him, so he decided to ignore everyone maybe. Not even sure lol. I ask for experiment, but doesn't have the galaxy elo in him anymore. Dodges it to oblivion as he can't replicate galaxy elo anymore. It's cooked. Bump pill thread was strong false hope. I can review your profile and give you honest opinion. I'm sure my knowledge mogs @Niko to oblivion. @the BULL can confirm this. @Niko stuff is great, but it's mostly typical stuff and blue pill. Everything he told me was mostly stuff I already knew including his Tinder guide. He didn't even know himself for the galaxy elo. I can tell you right now the reason I want @Niko to do my experiment as had this tested for someone on Hinge. @Nims did Hinge before. Cooked to oblivion in results. I got a guy to sign up on my Hinge who known for getting Hinge getting galaxy elo accounts. I got galaxy elo account. If wasn't for that, then would be cooked. Where's information like that? Nowhere to be seen as it's technical and something too much to handle that guys like @Niko shit their pants when see shit like that and rather ignore instead. Only way to mog galaxy elo is to take the Maher pill confirmed by @the BULL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 21661
interview? for what? do you have a YT channel?
link?

• JFL
Good to hear, and sounds good than. Brutal, maybe @Niko got sick of doing Tinder profile rate after @SubSigma and that one guy who fraud his photos lol. Forgot his name. After that it was too much for him, so he decided to ignore everyone maybe. Not even sure lol. I ask for experiment, but doesn't have the galaxy elo in him anymore. Dodges it to oblivion as he can't replicate galaxy elo anymore. It's cooked. Bump pill thread was strong false hope. I can review your profile and give you honest opinion. I'm sure my knowledge mogs @Niko to oblivion. @the BULL can confirm this. @Niko stuff is great, but it's mostly typical stuff and blue pill. Everything he told me was mostly stuff I already knew including his Tinder guide. He didn't even know himself for the galaxy elo. I can tell you right now the reason I want @Niko to do my experiment as had this tested for someone on Hinge. @Nims did Hinge before. Cooked to oblivion in results. I got a guy to sign up on my Hinge who known for getting Hinge getting galaxy elo accounts. I got galaxy elo account. If wasn't for that, then would be cooked. Where's information like that? Nowhere to be seen as it's technical and something too much to handle that guys like @Niko shit their pants when see shit like that and rather ignore instead. Only way to mog galaxy elo is to take the Maher pill confirmed by @the BULL
Brutal galaxy elo pill. Yeah, @Niko doesn't have the technical knowledge. You would have to rely on a curry for that. lol. Or maybe @ReadBooksEveryday family owns the dating app. Not because he's jewish I'm not anti-semitic but I'm sure if he reads books everyday he comes from a smart rich family, lol. I deleted my account and made a new foidfish to scam and troll, so no point asking for tips. But these were my stats, lol.
My tinder insights swipes and matches

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ReadBooksEveryday and Leo69
Interview curlyheadjames that would be fascinating

• Love it
What kind of Doctor is he?

• +1
Brutal galaxy elo pill. Yeah, @Niko doesn't have the technical knowledge. You would have to rely on a curry for that. lol. Or maybe @ReadBooksEveryday family owns the dating app. Not because he's jewish I'm not anti-semitic but I'm sure if he reads books everyday he comes from a smart rich family, lol. I deleted my account and made a new foidfish to scam and troll, so no point asking for tips. But these were my stats, lol.
View attachment 1980296
Lol, yeah brutal galaxy elo pill. @Niko has typical knowledge, but decent knowledge. Way better than the average knowledge of course. Can say that confidently, which is why he was known as the Tinder Advisor. @ReadBooksEveryday any tips on getting galaxy elo or it's impossible? Just a chance thing to get galaxy elo when singing up. No worries, and damn brutal stats. Match ratio doesn't seem so bad though. You are HTN in looks or something?

• +1
are these interviews just voice chats or are they video calls?

• +1
Lol, yeah brutal galaxy elo pill. @Niko has typical knowledge, but decent knowledge. Way better than the average knowledge of course. Can say that confidently, which is why he was known as the Tinder Advisor. @ReadBooksEveryday any tips on getting galaxy elo or it's impossible? Just a chance thing to get galaxy elo when singing up. No worries, and damn brutal stats. Match ratio doesn't seem so bad though. You are HTN in looks or something?
Jfl @apemaxxed & @Leo69

The last time I re-downlaoded Tinder with a new number right; it was already in use JFL

Seems like the sim card before mine was in some boomer's phone. I redownloaded hinge as well and it automatically put me in his account. It was some 5'7 55 year old Mexican boomer. He had both Hinge Bumble and Tinder JFL

If there's any elo thats tanked; it would be mine. But I dont believe in that shit anyway since the tinder worked just fine despite being shared by a senile 55 year old manlet boomer.

are these interviews just voice chats or are they video calls?
Voice obv

Jfl if you think niggas get on the camera shit

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23848 and OldRooster
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Btw OP this is the first thread of yours I ever read and that was halfways

• JFL