Just had another mental breakdown over 14 likes a day

they ban/flag vpn accs now, atleast in my experience

also if u have same device / sms it can fuck elo
No, i told u i bought new pc and run tinder on new pc. Wasted like 1k jewros cause i dont even play anything other than CSGO...

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 24444
don’t cope
I’m not coping and saying that guy used Tinder boosting, rather mocking that tank top wearing person @User49

Last edited:
No, i told u i bought new pc and run tinder on new pc. Wasted like 1k jewros cause i dont even play anything other than CSGO...
could’ve just used a vm…

a website can’t even track ur device. Low Iq af

could’ve just used a vm…

a website can’t even track ur device. Low Iq af
So do u think I can run tinder on my Samsung Galaxy S20 on the Google Chrome even if used tinder as an app in last year and Jews wont realize it?

• +1
Reactions: User49
So do u think I can run tinder on my Samsung Galaxy S20 on the Google Chrome even if used tinder as an app in last year and Jews wont realize it?
use 4g and go to another location to be sure

clear cookies, reinstall etc. use a new browser

a new sms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
@Nebula how accurate is this description? According to your description his chin is not recessed slightly, rather significantly
Never seen his side but hes subhuman all that matters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Never seen his side but hes subhuman all that matters
I mean you are saying he is a subhuman and usual characteristic of a subhuman is visibly recessed chin from the front tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
I mean you are saying he is a subhuman and usual characteristic of a subhuman is visibly recessed chin from the front tbh
Asians have weak chins in general so i dont think we should question this

• JFL
Also idk what to think about this thread. Ig this forum became your diary about u venting being sub white. Lel

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector and Deleted member 24444
Also idk what to think about this thread. Ig this forum became your diary about u venting being sub white. Lel
I’m just venting that I’m ugly since like it somewhat makes me feel better since I have mental breakdowns abt this shit multiple times a day

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
I’m just venting that I’m ugly since like it somewhat makes me feel better since I have mental breakdowns abt this shit multiple times a day
I have already accepted that im ugly and im slowly working towards a better life :feelsyay:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula and Deleted member 17244
You are pretty inside!

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Nebula and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
So you can't even went about being a subhuman on an incel forum? Besides you probs can't relate
Neither can you. You like your ego being stroked that’s why you make these bait threads.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 24444
Mirin mental health tbh
My mental health is still shit but i dont bitch about stuff nearly as much as people on this forum do i know i like to troll @TRUE_CEL a fuck ton with me complaining and being an attention seeker. Sorry about that :Comfy:

• JFL
Muh you get foids in Kazakhstan bro why your SMV in the west bothers you bro
What dating app do you guys use in this nuclear testing country?

• JFL
What dating app do you guys use in this nuclear testing country?
Tinder/ Dai Vinchik mostly, Dai Vinchik is like the 2nd biggest app in Post Soviet shitole @wificonnector

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wificonnector and Deleted member 17244
1681174670_krot-info-p-raskolnikov-reper-oboi-8.jpg

Пока вы тут в хуй пердите омежки, Раскол ебет очередную телку.
Можешь сколько угодно само развиваться, работать сутками, программировать, но элитные тянки все равно будут прыгать на хуец к бруталам как раскол с 9 классов образования.
Всем похуй на твоё саморазвитие, лох очкастый.
В этом мире ценится высокая примативность а не интеллект.
Книжки гавно, качалка рулит. Запомни это, очкарик.
Пока ты тратишься на очередной букетик и приглашаешь на очередное свидание пизду, читаешь ей стихи, раскольчик трясет елдой на камеру, кидает за губу насик и сношает твою еот. Просто смирись, ты неудачник. Половые отношения с женщинами это не твоё.

@Marsik @Ketamine

Брутальная правда.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 24444
Just blame ur elo or sum shit and call it a day

• JFL
I am banned on this shit-app

• +1
Go ER

• JFL
I also hate my life because I have no gf or friends

It’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Deleted member 24444
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Krakowski
@RecessedChinCel

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 24444
Pneumo had a complete mental breakdown over losing some incel award and threatened (and actually did) leave the forum for indefinite time

Did roids for barely any gain and destroyed his endocrine system for life

Insulted some random curry who interferes between him and his gf and thought he’s some slayer for doing so
Literally thinking hes
View attachment 2291694

You don’t realize how dumb and delusional that little kid is. You want his problems? Just JFL at you . Don’t see how you’d be able to cope with your cock stop functioning at 23
Jew cope

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
meanwhile @Cheesyrumble slays Polish Stacies despite being a bloated 5’5 Korean with slightly recessed chin
Over for tindercels, bro just meet foids thru ur friends at work/school. I have never been interested in dating apps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and ReadBooksEveryday
Tinder/ Dai Vinchik mostly, Dai Vinchik is like the 2nd biggest app in Post Soviet shitole @wificonnector
They deprived me of sex by blocking tinder. Dai Vinchik is a such shithole, in this bot u can’t change age range, and minimal age for using this app is a ZERO. I literally see accounts that indicate the age of 16-17 (60%+), when I have a profile age of 18+ and I even changed it to 21 years. XD
Also we have a mamba(dating app) but it’s also is a such dogshit, 50% of users are fakes.

@Ketamine

@russiancel how tf u call yourself Russian when you live in another hole. Do you even know the one word in Russian?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 24444
I can run you in Jew.S.A

• Ugh..
That is strange. Maybe people are right about being white... You have almond eyes, good jaw, clear skin, nice hair...

I'm glad pneumo doesn't use this forum as much anymore mainly because it will stop fueling the loop of validation needs leading him to do other stupid shit and destroying himself

meanwhile @Cheesyrumble slays Polish Stacies despite being a bloated 5’5 Korean with slightly recessed chin
She slay them cuz if you are ethnic u slay polish girls

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski

Users who are viewing this thread

Back