Just had infraorbital rim implants

Lmao dumb ass got dogshit silicone implants at some random place and they cut him open with a butter knife now his face numb.

At least you'll save on botox.
Did he get silicone implants in some shitty back kitchen jack of all trades? Sorry if it’s mentioned in the thread, didn’t read all comments cuz I’m driving

Lmao dumb ass got dogshit silicone implants at some random place and they cut him open with a butter knife now his face numb.

At least you'll save on botox.
No mf , i didn't get silicone, I went for stupid peek .
I can feel only the center of my upper lip tbh
How many months it took you to feel the whole lip?
Took me 1 month and something for Giant to do my design, it's not that long.

Upper lip takes the longest to heal from my experience, as long as you have some feeling you should recover eventually.

At 2 months I got back 80% of back in upper lip but my upper gums are still numb.

Most of it was back in the first month, if you still can't feel anything several months after it's probably permanent.

Most of it was back in the first month, if you still can't feel anything several months after it's probably permanent.
Was it inserted through the mouth or through the eyelid?

Peek is good if you get giant to design it custom to your skull.

GG if you got some prefab trash.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3463
Better to have a numb face than be completely numb and dead inside as a sub8.
Ha ha, come on. Not really. How will you feel Stacy kisses on your defined and masculine face with compromised nerve fibers?

Nerve damage is what I fear the most in the surgeries I need to get. OP's situation scares me. If the nerve damage is irreparable, it'd probably push me over the edge and onto some train tracks.

• +1
Ha ha, come on. Not really. How will you feel Stacy kisses on your defined and masculine face with compromised nerve fibers?

Nerve damage is what I fear the most in the surgeries I need to get. OP's situation scares me. If the nerve damage is irreparable, it'd probably push me over the edge and onto some train tracks.
I can feel the middle part of my upper lip and the whole lower lip at least, hopefully the upper will recover fully

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

That's why you don't cheap out, you need a surgeon who does bimax all the time and he's very familiar with the cut.

I got mine with Pagnoni and all nerve damage was healed after 2 months.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel
That's why you don't cheap out, you need a surgeon who does bimax all the time and he's very familiar with the cut.

I didn't cheap out. The surgeon is from Europe and I paid a lot of money
It's just luck to be honest all surgeries carry risks. I will probably recover within 6 months tbh

Btw, there was a guy that posted in here several months ago and he got severe nerve damage from Pagnoni's implants
So it could happen to any surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

Well. The skill of the surgeon is obviously a factor. But surgery is inherently risky.

OP did get some feeling back so it isn't that bad.

• +1
Btw, there was a guy that posted in here several months ago and he got severe nerve damage from Pagnoni's implants
So it could happen to any surgeon
Yup. People here need to be more blackpilled about this. Complications can happen to anyone.

Also, I got a feeling you might not have really needed this procedure. You need to have noticeable hypoplasia in your upper maxilla with t the lower part of your eyeballs popping out. I doubt you had that.

• +1
Yup. People here need to be more blackpilled about this. Complications can happen to anyone.

Also, I got a feeling you might not have really needed this procedure. You need to have noticeable hypoplasia in your upper maxilla with t the lower part of your eyeballs popping out. I doubt you had that.

Agreed, most people here downplay the risks, because they haven't experienced the complications.
The infraorbital(under eye part) is not necessary for almost anyone, i would say its only necessary to people with severe hypoplasia or a deformity. On the other hand having only a small implant that cover only the zygos without covering the infraorbital part is much safer and much more predictable if you have flat zygos

Agreed, most people here downplay the risks, because they haven't experienced the complications.
The infraorbital(under eye part) is not necessary for almost anyone, i would say its only necessary to people with severe hypoplasia or a deformity. On the other hand having only a small implant that cover only the zygos without covering the infraorbital part is much safer and much more predictable if you have flat zygos
this is true, I had what looked like bad "undereye support" along with recessed zygos, I got an implant covering both and now have excessive implant show and a step off in the infraorbital area

how much projection was on your implant?

this is true, I had what looked like bad "undereye support" along with recessed zygos, I got an implant covering both and now have excessive implant show and a step off in the infraorbital area

how much projection was on your implant?
were your infra implanrs saddled?