Just had my first cold-approach with LTB and failed MISERABLY

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Lisan al Gaib
I was with a friend and we linked up with a girl he tried to get in his bed. So we hangout together and chill and she gets the idea to buy some 3€ roses and sell them together.

So we go to places selling those and claiming it‘s for our school, make 40€ (2€/rose) as people just throw money at us by being nice.

She said her friends about to come but after making sneaky pictures of me, she said the girl can‘t come and she has to leave in like 1-2hours (JFL)

Then we‘re at Mcdonalds selling the roses to two foids (HTB/LTB). HTB just gathers all her change and gives it to us and buys one rose, i say:
„Pretty girls get one for free too“
And give her (LTB) the rose. We leave and now my friend and his date are telling me to ask for her snap, i go in there immediately, never having it done before, not planning anything and i mess up talking. Just straight up saying: „hey i wanted to talk to you again, can i have your snap or your number (or smth)?“
She was ugly and i thought it wouldnt be that hard .

Her friend giggles and she said in the most disgusting and humiliating way: „No.“

I just said alright whatever, left, and told both my friends that she already had a boyfriend so they don‘t laugh at me.

I will never cold approach again, FUCK THAT.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, aspiringexcel, BrahminBoss and 11 others
Cold approaching is a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, T50 Mogger, noodlelover and 3 others
Never cold approach if they don't give you IOI's:feelsrope:.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Gaygymmaxx, TechnoBoss and 9 others
That’s not that bad I’ve had worse experiences. But cold approach is a massive scam anyway

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, noodlelover, SlavicGeneral and 3 others
Man i gave her a rose before, everything was going good but the BLACKPILL had to put it‘s dick in my way

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and bloomercel
I was with a friend and we linked up with a girl he tried to get in his bed. So we hangout together and chill and she gets the idea to buy some 3€ roses and sell them together.

So we go to places selling those and claiming it‘s for our school, make 40€ (2€/rose) as people just throw money at us by being nice.

She said her friends about to come but after making sneaky pictures of me, she said the girl can‘t come and she has to leave in like 1-2hours (JFL)

Then we‘re at Mcdonalds selling the roses to two foids (HTB/LTB). HTB just gathers all her change and gives it to us and buys one rose, i say:
„Pretty girls get one for free too“
And give her (LTB) the rose. We leave and now my friend and his date are telling me to ask for her snap, i go in there immediately, never having it done before, not planning anything and i mess up talking. Just straight up saying: „hey i wanted to talk to you again, can i have your snap or your number (or smth)?“
She was ugly and i thought it wouldnt be that hard .

Her friend giggles and she said in the most disgusting and humiliating way: „No.“

I just said alright whatever, left, and told both my friends that she already had a boyfriend so they don‘t laugh at me.

I will never cold approach again, FUCK THAT.
Every cold approach I had ended in nothing at all, even when I got the number or when I meet the girl again nothing works and I end up feeling miserable again. Don't ever get up.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and bloomercel
Every cold approach I had ended in nothing at all, even when I got the number or when I meet the girl again nothing works and I end up feeling miserable again. Don't ever get up.
After the girl left, i blackpilled my friend hard and explained everything what happend.
Warm-approching through social circles is the best and only way

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, bloomercel and Klasik01
Means nothing I approached even with IOI's and girl didn't wanted to give me her number. Sometimes I got brutally rejected, I'm still KHHV ovER!

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and depressionmaxxing
Means nothing I approached even with IOI's and girl didn't wanted to give me her number. Sometimes I got brutally rejected.
Yeah, some want the attention and the validation.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Bet she has lots of simps and orbiters.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover, depressionmaxxing and Klasik01
Bet she has lots of simps and orbiters.
Over if true. She looked worse than me and i call myself subhuman sometimes

• So Sad
Reactions: twojei
She has to really like you. That's the only way.

I'm all in favor of cold approach, but you need to be literal chad to make the kind of cold approach you tried actually work.

• +1
Just remember, the only difference between her saying no and sucking your dick under the table right there was a few millimetres of bone

Just remember, the only difference between her saying no and sucking your dick under the table right there was a few millimetres of bone
Im getting this few mm of bone in exactly 5months, not that anything would change, but atleats i wouldn‘t think it was bc of my jaw

I'm all in favor of cold approach, but you need to be literal chad to make the kind of cold approach you tried actually work.
What was wrong with it?

what did you expect? cold approaching is incel cope

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Im getting this few mm of bone in exactly 5months, not that anything would change, but atleats i wouldn‘t think it was bc of my jaw
What are you getting done? What is the failo?

should’ve went for the htb ugly bitches are harder

• +1
Reactions: yen
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and try2beme
She was tall, prolly taller than me

My jaw being crooked. Im getting trimax and whatever else the fuck it needs to be a normal human
As in the maxilla and mandible are misaligned, or do you mean asymmetries? Good luck anyway bhai

As in the maxilla and mandible are misaligned, or do you mean asymmetries? Good luck anyway bhai
Misaligned

What was wrong with it?
Giving a girl a rose is incredibly cheesy, and then just straight asking for socials with no convo or escalation is presumptuous and usually doesn't go anywhere. These are the kinds of things only Chad gets away with. I think it must be a rule somewhere on this site that forum posters can only try the most low-percentage shots with women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: T50 Mogger, noodlelover, Ken and 4 others
LTBs have the highest standards and most nasty making htns think theyre beneath them. juggernaut theory
After the girl left, i blackpilled my friend hard and explained everything what happend.
Warm-approching through social circles is the best and only way
who dafuq is friends with girls or if you are in foid social circles wtf is you supposed to do other than creepily engage with a girl with the intention of slaying her

LTBs have the highest standards and most nasty making htns think theyre beneath them. juggernaut theory

who dafuq is friends with girls or if you are in foid social circles wtf is you supposed to do other than creepily engage with a girl with the intention of slaying her
She‘s not a friend, she‘s my friends date.
Giving a girl a rose is incredibly cheesy, and then just straight asking for socials with no convo or escalation is presumptuous and usually doesn't go anywhere. These are the kinds of things only Chad gets away with. I think it must be a rule somewhere on this site that forum posters can only try the most low-percentage shots with women.
ong

That’s not that bad I’ve had worse experiences. But cold approach is a massive scam anyway
cold approaches are good If u wanna practise ur social skills with foids, but yea its pointless if ur tryna get girls

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and mayo mogger
cold approaches are good If u wanna practise ur social skills with foids, but yea its pointless if ur tryna get girls
Yea, it's good only to hone your social skills and maybe practice low inhibition. But, trying to pull some rando girl off the street to fuck is movie tier shut

Yea, it's good only to hone your social skills and maybe practice low inhibition. But, trying to pull some rando girl off the street to fuck is movie tier shut
ik, cold approcah is good if a girl gives u IOIs but even then is hit or miss

ik, cold approcah is good if a girl gives u IOIs but even then is hit or miss
yea, just do social circle theory if you can. Or get a job and maybe work in close proximity with females. Mogs cold approach by miles.

yea, just do social circle theory if you can. Or get a job and maybe work in close proximity with females. Mogs cold approach by miles.
bro social circle is so op, night out on a cig or drink works best for me

It works, me and bro were at a girls place i went up to and asked for her snap for my bro. The only issue is these women being really weird and hoes, her personality was so shitty we dipped. Probably wouldve ended in an degenerate gangbang if we stayed

It works, me and bro were at a girls place i went up to and asked for her snap for my bro. The only issue is these women being really weird and hoes, her personality was so shitty we dipped. Probably wouldve ended in an degenerate gangbang if we stayed
its funny cuz me and my bro were in a same situation once but instend of leaving we stayed and then 30min later her friend came over and acused my bro of being a pedo cuz the bitch didnt told us she was 16. Luckuly I knew her so I callmed her down. Shit wouldwe hit the fan If I wasnt there

its funny cuz me and my bro were in a same situation once but instend of leaving we stayed and then 30min later her friend came over and acused my bro of being a pedo cuz the bitch didnt told us she was 16. Luckuly I knew her so I callmed her down. Shit wouldwe hit the fan If I wasnt there
We didn‘t trust her either and compared our ID-cards for „fun“ lmaoo. Hanging out with these bitches lowkey convinced me to get into an ltr with an good girl

We didn‘t trust her either and compared our ID-cards for „fun“ lmaoo. Hanging out with these bitches lowkey convinced me to get into an ltr with an good girl
same the problem is these "good" girls, expect me to have a dress code and a well planed career, like bitch just because u have good grades doesent mean u deserve a jeff bezos

same the problem is these "good" girls, expect me to have a dress code and a well planed career, like bitch just because u have good grades doesent mean u deserve a jeff bezos
Just have a stable job and be chad innit

Cold approach women who are below you in attractiveness and have shown interest in one way or another

• +1