Just had my first EVER lifetime STD test

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Negative on ALL

31 year old male, little under 100 partners, I used a condom on 5 of them AT MOST. Given anal sex unprotected on at least 25% of them and had plenty of ONSs, meeting within first few hours and fucking and even 2-4 partners at a time

Are STDs a meme?

What triggered me to finally get one is that two of my recent partners both texted me that they tested positive for chlamydia, and after texting them back that I am negative they realize I know how big of whores they really are

Was both urine and blood

It tested:

HIV (I & II)
Hepatitis C
Herpes Simplex Type II
Syphilis
Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Trichomoniasis.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, kebab, 5'7 zoomer and 33 others
you got a teflon non-stick dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, kebab, Ricochet and 25 others
you're just lucky nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, kebab, Xangsane and 15 others
At least I can't get STD as a virgin :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 4946, quakociaptockh and 14 others
I got gonorrhea on January this year lol

Also my gl friend got drugged in a party and acquired HIV.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9670 and 30 others
Negative on ALL

31 year old male, little under 100 partners, I used a condom on 5 of them AT MOST. Given anal sex unprotected on at least 25% of them and had plenty of ONSs, meeting within first few hours and fucking and even 2-4 partners at a time

Are STDs a meme?

What triggered me to finally get one is that two of my recent partners both texted me that they tested positive for chlamydia, and after texting them back that I am negative they realize I know how big of whores they really are

Was both urine and blood

It tested:

HIV (I & II)
Hepatitis C
Herpes Simplex Type II
Syphilis
Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Trichomoniasis.
mad lucky. i have one third of your lays and had chlamydia and warts. even though most of them were between 16-18 y.o. there were a couple of big whores among them jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 10524 and RAITEIII
Imagine caring all about that jfl
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427 and Danish_Retard

he got raped by gays? fucking poor guy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
mirin

condoms are a meme, rawdogg all day everyday

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, MusicMaxxingMidget, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
Yeah, this happened

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, MiroslavBulldosex, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
mad lucky. i have one third of your lays and had chlamydia and warts. even though most of them were between 16-18 y.o. they were a couple of big whores among them jfl

It might be a difference in the quality of woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 4416, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
he got raped by gays? fucking poor guy
He takes it surprisingly well. I told him I'd have paid someone kill everyone involved, really.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 9670, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
club sluts are club sluts. if they go home with you within a few hours of knowing you and let you fuck them raw it comes down to luck to not catch anything. they aren't higher quality if they let you hit it raw on first sight.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 4464 and 1 other person
Yes, someone gl isn't likely to give you anything at all.

When I got gonorrhea she catfished me, looked NOTHING like the pictures, but it was my first time facing that situation so I went along.

I got a 5 minutes blowjob, and refused to even kiss. I felt disgusted and felt some weird smell of disease (ded srs, like the smell of ghonorrea) . Faked that I couldn't do this cuz I'm in love, then we stayed talking and next morning I left.

She has been my worst lie. But again it was a catfish...

TL DR: guys don't fall plz

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 6427

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 8765, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others

damn, thats fucked up

Yes, someone gl isn't likely to give you anything at all.
what is that logic. charlie sheen has all the STDs in the world and only fucked model tier women.

what is that logic. charlie sheen has all the STDs in the world and only fucked model tier women.
What's YOUR logic? Better say that he has slept with all the whores in the world.

JFL if you think models not only are gonna have that shit but also keep sleeping with people regardless.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
i thought everyone knew stds are for fags lmao

also, you most likely fucked only high quality women didn’t you?

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
i thought everyone knew stds are for fags lmao

if they went home with him and did ONS they all have a laycount atleast as high as his. what is that "high quality (good looking?) = no STDs" meme? he even said that 2 of them texted him that they had shit, can't you guys read?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Slayerino, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
Fuck off we all know you are chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427
if they went home with him and did ONS they all have a laycount atleast as high as his. what is that "high quality (good looking?) = no STDs" meme? he even said that 2 of them texted him that they had shit, can't you guys read?
isn’t it obvious? people only fucking high quality people means less chances of getting stds

who is more likely to pass disease to a girl the ghetto nigga or the tiktok e-boy who’s only slayed school JBs and other girls with high standards for their men?

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
And There goes my empathy out the window
Had he not been gl it wouldn't have happened in the first place. Also I know he was really really sassy and arrogant...

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
makes literally no sense. i got my shit from a prime hot JB. and a bunch of e-boys have had STDs just google their name and chlamydia.

also:

Last edited:
Lol, any of you guys ever had the swamp thing done? They basically put a swamp up your pee hole or something. Sounds scary and painful af tbh. Apparently it isn't used that much today but it's still a useful thing, and sometimes they have to do it for complete accurate results.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Lol, any of you guys ever had the swamp thing done? They basically put a swamp up your pee hole or something. Sounds scary and painful af tbh. Apparently it isn't used that much today but it's still a useful thing, and sometimes they have to do it for complete accurate results.
Yes, twice. I moaned like a bitch ngl.

• Woah
Reactions: jackthenerd
Why did you have it done? Did you have to? No other option?
Gonorrhea. Yes and no.

Biggest pain ever. For some reason the injection they gave made my dick bigger temporarily... Enjoyed that part jfl. Gotta researchmax

Not bragging at all. lmao
Fuck off we all know you are chad
It’s good having a chad perspective here idk why people get mad about that. If you don’t like it go to .co

And also I’ve wondered this bc I’ve heard similar stories which makes me think they were overblown to promote condoms back in the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Vvvvxxxx, Amnesia and 1 other person
It’s good having a chad perspective here idk why people get mad about that. If you don’t like it go to .co

And also I’ve wondered this bc I’ve heard similar stories which makes me think they were overblown to promote condoms back in the day
Some of us are banned from .co JFL

Can you get STDs from condom anal?

Yeah the point of this thread asnt to brag but to just give an honest perspective that IMO I think STDs are overblown af and this is an 'experiment" using myself to see

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Vvvvxxxx and OOGABOOGA
Can you get STDs from condom anal?
u can get any STD even using a condom, especially herpes. Herpes can be transmitted just rubbing skin to skin on an active outbreak. Or u can get chlamydia from performing oral

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7098
This.

The sample of women I have slept with ranges from virgins all the way to women who admitted they have had over 100 partners themselves to women who said they have fucked mutiple men in one day. Tinder whores and nightclub whores too. Strippers to single moms to professionals like Doctors. All races except black, some half black women tho and all age range from 18 to 50's

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexAP, Lmao, MiroslavBulldosex and 6 others
u can get any STD even using a condom, especially herpes. Herpes can be transmitted just rubbing skin to skin on an active outbreak. Or u can get chlamydia from performing oral
can confirm the herpes part. they develop where the condom doesn't cover the skin and were a bitch to get rid off.

every guy on here should get a vaccine against HPV btw. most healthcare insurers pay for them until you reach the age of 18, some even after that, if you claim to be at high risk of contracting them

Last edited:
Fuck off chad

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Big truth. STDs are a meme for men. It’s extremely easy for women to get STDs but hard for men to get them unless you have wounds or sores on your dick.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Yerico7, Beetlejuice and 2 others
Big truth. STDs are a meme for men. It’s extremely easy for women to get STDs but hard for men to get them unless you have wounds or sores on your dick.

legit, I know Ive had sex with girls who were positive and I never got anything, the anatomy of a male makes it harder. And pro tip just piss RIGHT after sex to clean out that pee hole of urs and wash ur cock with anthing nearby too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, MiroslavBulldosex and Vvvvxxxx
this would mean that shaving your shaft isn't the best choice on the same day you have ONS

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
this would mean that shaving your shaft isn't the best choice on the same day you have ONS
I never shave. Pubic hair just feels too natural to want to shave it. I tried it once when I was 14 but the rough feeling when there’s new growth was annoying. I’m sure pubic hair protects men from stds somehow.

• +1
Reactions: wasted, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 3328

only get tested for stds if ur high inhib ngl

if it isnt bothering you why test?

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
BD24C78F 6F7D 4E8D A589 B4B8153C0C8F

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522