Just had my first EVER lifetime STD test

I never shave. Pubic hair just feels too natural to want to shave it. I tried it once when I was 14 but the rough feeling when there’s new growth was annoying. I’m sure pubic hair protects men from stds somehow.
I mostly trim the hair and shave the shaft and balls.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Magic Johnson has AIDs. My dad says the reason he is called "Magic" is because it's very hard to get AIDs from a woman if you are a man, as if by "magic". He thinks Magic Johnson took a dick up his ass.

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Lol Second time I had sex I got chylmedia

STDs dont exist aids is a meme its literally all a meme

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Amnesia
Anal sex unprotected? Did your dick ever get dirty jfl

Negative on ALL

31 year old male, little under 100 partners, I used a condom on 5 of them AT MOST. Given anal sex unprotected on at least 25% of them and had plenty of ONSs, meeting within first few hours and fucking and even 2-4 partners at a time

Are STDs a meme?

What triggered me to finally get one is that two of my recent partners both texted me that they tested positive for chlamydia, and after texting them back that I am negative they realize I know how big of whores they really are

Was both urine and blood

It tested:

HIV (I & II)
Hepatitis C
Herpes Simplex Type II
Syphilis
Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Trichomoniasis.
i hope u have all of them

Its all luck tbh
My second P in V was with 17 and a regular 18 yo white psl 4.5 foid i only know from a Party
The next day I pissed glass sharps

Its all luck tbh
My second P in V was with 17 and a regular 18 yo white psl 4.5 foid i only know from a Party
The next day I pissed glass sharps
I fkt a fille de joie without condom once and I had pain in my pelvic area / lower stomach the day after but I don't think I got anything tbh
STDs are a meme unless blood is involved

I fkt a fille de joie without condom once and I had pain in my pelvic area / lower stomach the day after but I don't think I got anything tbh
Bruh that sounds lowkey serious
I went the same Day to the doctor since the pain while pissing was unbearable

• +1
Reactions: lutte
French ass nigga btw

• Love it
Reactions: lutte
I recently had two more STD tests (both times i tested negative) . I was having sex with a girl who told me she had sex with a guy who was positive for chlamydia and she told me to get checked.

I recently had two more STD tests (both times i tested negative) . I was having sex with a girl who told me she had sex with a guy who was positive for chlamydia and she told me to get checked.
They drop that on you after sex?

Bruh that sounds lowkey serious
I went the same Day to the doctor since the pain while pissing was unbearable
meh I haven't any symptoms since then and it was a long time ago
I smoked a lot of weed that day which I almost never do, that might have been it

Cant be arsed to go to are doctor for sum "ess tea dea" test

They drop that on you after sex?

meh I haven't any symptoms since then and it was a long time ago
I smoked a lot of weed that day which I almost never do, that might have been it

Cant be arsed to go to are doctor for sum "ess tea dea" test
View attachment 721051
Bro r u oldcel?

It’s almost impossibly to get an std as a straight male tbh

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Negative on ALL

31 year old male, little under 100 partners, I used a condom on 5 of them AT MOST.
Jfc dude you're an incel breeding factory

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
Negative on ALL

31 year old male, little under 100 partners, I used a condom on 5 of them AT MOST. Given anal sex unprotected on at least 25% of them and had plenty of ONSs, meeting within first few hours and fucking and even 2-4 partners at a time

Are STDs a meme?

What triggered me to finally get one is that two of my recent partners both texted me that they tested positive for chlamydia, and after texting them back that I am negative they realize I know how big of whores they really are

Was both urine and blood

It tested:

HIV (I & II)
Hepatitis C
Herpes Simplex Type II
Syphilis
Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Trichomoniasis.
STDs are for gay guys and women with eating disorders

aka people whose retarded life choices leave them with no immune system

also aids is not caused by hiv

Negative on ALL

Are STDs a meme?

Was both urine and blood

It tested:

HIV (I & II)
Hepatitis C
Herpes Simplex Type II
Syphilis
Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Trichomoniasis.
Stds are a meme
Most r curable and hiv is like a 1/100000 chance of catching it for p in v and that’s if she already had hiv

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Negative on ALL

Are STDs a meme?

Was both urine and blood

It tested:

HIV (I & II)
Hepatitis C
Herpes Simplex Type II
Syphilis
Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Trichomoniasis.
Is herpes type 1 something to be worried about?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yes, someone gl isn't likely to give you anything at all.

When I got gonorrhea she catfished me, looked NOTHING like the pictures, but it was my first time facing that situation so I went along.

I got a 5 minutes blowjob, and refused to even kiss. I felt disgusted and felt some weird smell of disease (ded srs, like the smell of ghonorrea) . Faked that I couldn't do this cuz I'm in love, then we stayed talking and next morning I left.

She has been my worst lie. But again it was a catfish...

TL DR: guys don't fall plz
bro tell me what todo, im 18 and glot blowjob and felt same, oh my god i need some help

Big truth. STDs are a meme for men. It’s extremely easy for women to get STDs but hard for men to get them unless you have wounds or sores on your dick.
if u get a blowjob with braces only and u have kind of wounds or sores on dick, can u have std?

should i go to urologist first? cuz sdt test is like 400$
Mmm u dont have free sexual healthcare?

If I had to pay I'd probably wait to see if smth develops. Unless you suspect if HIV for which you have 72 hours to act upon

If I had to pay I'd probably wait to see if smth develops. Unless you suspect if HIV for which you have 72 hours to act upon
it was on 2 january and my friend told me to get checked today at the gym, i was telling him that story. ah man i dont know im only 18 and also i dont want to tell my parents it would be death sentance

how can it develop? how can i spot it? this fucking whore bitch told me she fucked 2 dudes before me 1 day ago, thats where i panicked, how did i not think about that, crazyy

how can it develop? how can i spot it? this fucking whore bitch told me she fucked 2 dudes before me 1 day ago, thats where i panicked, how did i not think about that, crazyy
Relax lol. Chances are you're fine. It's just a blowjob.

Relax lol. Chances are you're fine. It's just a blowjob.
thanks man, i rly needed this words, my friends at the gym panicked me lddddd, can i dm u?