Just had my first successful date in a year

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
She was the girl I met at the country bar two weeks ago. Was talking for a while and it was hard to convince her to come out for a date because she was so busy but I finally did.

I think it went pretty well, she paid for our dinner and then I said I’d pay for the next round at another bar, then we walked around for an hour in total we were Tor get her for 3 hours.

I was awkward but in an endearing way do I think she liked it. I hugged her goodbye and she seemed like she wanted to go out for dates again.

She said she was free all night and didn’t have work in the morning so I probably could have smashed but I told her I want to take things slow.

Also she said she doesn’t have time to seriously date right now so I figure maybe just FWB.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ballskin, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Btw I only had the confidence to stop rotting and go out and meet girls because of dutasteride. It really gave me my life back. Every day before I woke up and looked down at hundreds of hairs on my pillow and literally thought about suicide 24/7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ballskin, ROTTING and 1 other person
No kiss on the first date?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
She said she was free all night and didn’t have work in the morning so I probably could have smashed but I told her I want to take things slow.

Over for you

it never began for you u autistic cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, Deleted member 19642 and Ken
No kiss on the first date?
I walked her back to her car and went for a hug, I think she went in for a kiss but by that point I was fully committed to the hug so it was too late.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
Over for you

it never began for you u autistic cuck
A girl will respect you more if you show you care about getting to know her instead of trying to smash right away.

She used to use tinder and I’m sure she matched with many chads way hotter than me who just want to smash.

If all she wanted was to fuck she can easily get that with a guy hotter than me. As an average guy I have to offer something more.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadethnic101, Tenshi and 2 others
I walked her back to her car and went for a hug, I think she went in for a kiss but by that point I was fully committed to the hug so it was too late.
jfl bet you're not seeing this chick anytime soon

She was the girl I met at the country bar two weeks ago. Was talking for a while and it was hard to convince her to come out for a date because she was so busy but I finally did.

I think it went pretty well, she paid for our dinner and then I said I’d pay for the next round at another bar, then we walked around for an hour in total we were Tor get her for 3 hours.

I was awkward but in an endearing way do I think she liked it. I hugged her goodbye and she seemed like she wanted to go out for dates again.

Also she said she doesn’t have time to seriously date right now so I figure maybe just FWB.

Thoughts?
i'm a kissless virgin but i see "she SAID she was FREE" and "she went in for a kiss", isn't that a bit autistic ?

You say you take duasteride, topically or orally ? Jacking a lot causes balding (autistic incels tend to watch adult content and jack off a lot, the habit dissapears when they grow up and go outside, this is rare tho and the hair won't grow back ), i had very strong hair, i'm on SR since some months ago and my shedding almost stopped but i guess i will have to pick RU + topical fin in some years

Please update your situation with this girl, this may be interesting to see if this kind of approach works

Shoulda fucked her