Just had one of my worst mental breakdowns

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Just a few minutes ago one of my worst mental breakdowns ended... I looked at x rays and morphs and suddenly began to panic. My chest constricted, my breath and heart rate went very quickly and I could barely function anymore. Ran around in my apartment like a lunatic thinking about how I can fix my flaws with surgery while alternating between crying and being furious.
At some point I found myself laying on the floor and beating it with my fists because I felt like I've had a heart attack or some shit.
This breakdown and extreme anxiety lasted for almost 1 hour.
It's so over guys I have severe BDD, PTSD, self hatred and psychopathic tendencies I literally belong into the mental hospital :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Karstossos, mewcoper and 29 others
Just a few minutes ago one of my worst mental breakdowns ended... I looked at x rays and morphs and suddenly began to panic. My chest constricted, my breath and heart rate went very quickly and I could barely function anymore. Ran around in my apartment like a lunatic thinking about how I can fix my flaws with surgery while alternating between crying and being furious.
At some point I found myself laying on the floor and beating it with my fists because I felt like I've had a heart attack or some shit.
It's so over guys I have severe BDD, PTSD, self hatred and psychopathic tendencies I literally belong into the mental hospital :feelsrope:
Im gonna take a guess and say even when you've had all your bimax shit done, you are still gonna be a mentalcel.
You've got to get off this forum for a bit and just concentrate on getting surgeries, doing good at uni etc.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, horizontallytall, Karstossos and 11 others
Im gonna take a guess and say even when you've had all your bimax shit done, you are still gonna be a mentalcel.
You've got to get off this forum for a bit and just concentrate on getting surgeries, doing good at uni etc.
You are right... trauma is so deeply ingraved in me and my family it's insane. I need to focus on uni and getting my shit done.

Like when I stand in front if the mirror and jut my jaw to the side so that my ramus looks straight and just look at that side of my face... I didn't know I could be this good looking actually.

My non existant jaw angles destroy me :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad, Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Just hold frame bro:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 13476, maketheforumprivate and 4 others
autism.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney and Stopping@Nothing19
have you tried mewing

sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1, LooksJourney, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
Rofl i felt like shit when i saw the photos they made me at the surgeon, i look like 5 times uglier

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 6128, coolguy1 and 2 others
i don't understand. you have money and plan. you'll ascend eventually. why so depressed ?

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
this is literally me. I looked in the mirror and realized I need skull implants and lefort 3 unironically. Nigga that's tens of thousands of money just to reverse a deformity and I'm already 21 :ogre: While normies are having a time with their life. It's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, never_lucky, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
i don't understand. you have money and plan. you'll ascend eventually. why so depressed ?
Because he has BDD, PTSD, self hatred and psychopathic tendencies.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, LooksJourney, .👽. and 2 others
i wont make fun of you cuz u helped alot in PMs. but this shit doesn't sound healthy man. just get your surgeries first and see how everything will change. step by step. dont rush

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, coolguy1, LooksJourney and 2 others
take a break from this site bro it will help

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, coolguy1, LooksJourney and 1 other person

@subhuman incel

• So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786 and JosephGarrot123
So you were larping all that time
im still deformed, but it requires skull reshaping, forehead/occiput implants. That's a deformity right there. My bone structure is asymmetrical which requires cheek reduction due to the abnormal bone growth. My midface is retruded to the point that my orbitals are bulging. My genetic base was good that's the reason why I have optimism but I'm obviously deformed since my cranium is misshapen. This isn't congenital, this is acquired by an injury when I was 6 which caused the bone structure to go haywire. Which is why craniofacial deformities like flat occiputs can exist when a baby sleeps on his backhead, their skulls are malleable. The thing is I was meant to have good bone structure, but the bone went to different places. That's the reason why I need implants because of the deficiencies in those areas were caused by the abnormal bone growth. My dad has an inch of forward growth than me and we have the same skull shape and everything. When I was a kid my face was severely underdeveloped than other kids

Last edited:
I had a break down like this when I first found the site after staring into the mirror for half an hour, the longer I stared the more my face melted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14543 and LooksJourney
You are right... trauma is so deeply ingraved in me and my family it's insane. I need to focus on uni and getting my shit done.
My bdd went away after surgery so no worries, if your plan really is right it will be right in the end. There is light st the end of the tunnel of inceldom

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper, lasthope, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
I know that all my mental issues stem from my lack of facial attraction. Literally did not have any mental problems until I found out I was ugly/ostracised/bullied by my peers.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, never_lucky, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
I know that all my mental issues stem from my lack of facial attraction. Literally did not have any mental problems until I found out I was ugly/ostracised/bullied by my peers.
SAME

So basically theirs a chance they could all go away if we achieve desirable looks max results. Obviously keep expectations in check but this is what we need to do. Keep our horrible mental state together just enough to cross the finish line. Look up, wipe your tears away, the work is not done yet.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TrestIsBest and Acromegaly_Chad
So basically theirs a chance they could all go away if we achieve desirable looks max results. Obviously keep expectations in check but this is what we need to do. Keep our horrible mental state together just enough to cross the finish line. Look up, wipe your face off, the work is not done yet.
True. This is the plan. And I KNOW for a FACT that my illnesses will go away once there is no more objective reason to be depressed and mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and LooksJourney
My bdd went away after surgery so no worries, if your plan really is right it will be right in the end. There is light st the end of the tunnel of inceldom
which surgery you got?

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
we dont give a fuck you're a man so deal with it like a man and don't bitch here saying "I had my worst breakdown" we weren;t there and we dont give a shit you nigger.

MAN UP

Bro. As im getting closer to my goal I’m getting more and more bluepilled. I use the blackpill as a cope for me since I am non NT af but NT>looks. I’ve seen it in real life. I’ve seen it on the internet. I’ve seen it plenty of times.

the Blackpill only Applys for actualy subhumans. You can probably get to atleast to normie and then it’s down to personality.

a normie with top tier personality can and will outperform a chad with standard personality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Acromegaly_Chad
we dont give a fuck you're a man so deal with it like a man and don't bitch here saying "I had my worst breakdown" we weren;t there and we dont give a shit you nigger.

MAN UP
Screenshot 20211105 214904 Chrome

Joined Aug 27, 2021
Post 1, Reputation 0

Just man up, bro :soy: :feelsuhh:

Fucking GrAYcel, surely you're some 15 year old tiktok fag :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 2729
100% can relate, however whenever i run into a problem and become wildly suicidal with looksmaxing i end resolving it within a day or two

Breakdowns me

Ridiculous people on here become this panic stricken about their appearance yet too scared to get afordable hardmax surgery at Giant Implants. You could literally be saved in 2021 for the cost of a shitty used car but most people will just keep living like this

OBO:
https://looksmax.org/threads/best-craniofacial-centers-for-looksmaxing.416636/

IMDO:

Worlds only good Lip Widening surgery:

You niggas literally SAVED but you wont do it so keep coping with mental illness i guess.

I will be ascending at Giant next year :what:

Ridiculous people on here become this panic stricken about their appearance yet too scared to get afordable hardmax surgery at Giant Implants. You could literally be saved in 2021 for the cost of a shitty used car but most people will just keep living like this

OBO:

IMDO:

You niggas literally SAVED but you wont do it so keep coping with mental illness i guess.

In case you don't know, I'll be getting bimax and jaw angle implants within the next 12 months...

• Woah
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
In case you don't know, I'll be getting bimax and jaw angle implants within the next 12 months...
Well excuse me!! Respect for actually hardmaxxing.

But why arent you going to The Hardmax Center for the most blackpilled result? Or are you?

Well excuse me!! Respect for actually hardmaxxing.

But why arent you going to The Hardmax Center for the most blackpilled result? Or are you?
I'm from europe therefore I'll go to one of europes best maxfacs, he might even perform a high cut lefort 1 on me

I have destroyed doors and tables during breakdowns ngl, ripped them apart and punched holes, and just a few days ago I messed up completely the bathroom destroying our clothes hangers jfl, know the feel

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
No matter how ugly we think we are, women think we are even more ugly.

Women's brains perceive men with a much higher standard than we can perceive when looking at our reflection, a picture of us, or another guy, and for the vast majority a feeling of repulsion and disgust is automatic even if that guy think's he's "handsome" and "good-looking".

You are not a mentalcel, you just had a moment of clarity. Emotional breakdowns when we perceive reality as it is, and not as we want it to be is normal. Often the mind goes back to coping and telling itself you're not actually that ugly, but that kind of coping won't help you.

You have to find a way to looks max harder or you will die alone. I know you're doing a lot but you can't loose your clarity, because as you tell your self that you're actually not that bad looking, some chad is cumming inside every and any girl who might have ever loved you and getting her pregnant, after which she'll gain a shit ton of weight, start smoking, become jaded and emotionally damaged and you still won't be good enough for her.

It's important to maintain the clairity that depression and rage gives us, and use that clarity to make the best possible decisions for looks maxing, status maxing, and money maxing because when it comes to dating, there is no second place. Chad fucks all, and every other guy dies alone or marries an obese rotting corpse.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TrestIsBest and Acromegaly_Chad

Women's brains perceive men with a much higher standard than we can perceive when looking at our reflection, a picture of us, or another guy, and for the vast majority a feeling of repulsion and disgust is automatic even if that guy think's he's "handsome" and "good-looking".

You are not a mentalcel, you just had a moment of clarity. Emotional breakdowns when we perceive reality as it is, and not as we want it to be is normal. Often the mind goes back to coping and telling itself you're not actually that ugly, but that kind of coping won't help you.

You have to find a way to looks max harder or you will die alone. I know you're doing a lot but you can't loose your clarity, because as you tell your self that you're actually not that bad looking, some chad is cumming inside every and any girl who might have ever loved you and getting her pregnant, after which she'll gain a shit ton of weight, start smoking, become jaded and emotionally damaged and you still won't be good enough for her.

It's important to maintain the clairity that depression and rage gives us, and use that clarity to make the best possible decisions for looks maxing, status maxing, and money maxing because when it comes to dating, there is no second place. Chad fucks all, and every other guy dies alone or marries an obese rotting corpse.
Brutally based greycel and good post. My mental breakdowns are mainly consequence of further realization how over it is and the growing fear, that my hardmaxxing plans might not even be enough... but I might get offered a high lefort 1 (almost quadrangular) plus BSSO, I hope that will be sufficient to ascend a deformed fucker like me

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 7098 and noodlelover

OBO:

IMDO:

stop promoting this scam you fuckign motherfucker
this guy offering jaw implants for 500 dollars in Asia
literally kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, noodlelover and Acromegaly_Chad

true, chads like stallone fuck every woman and average bloated guys are incels now

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Acromegaly_Chad
Brutally based greycel and good post. My mental breakdowns are mainly consequence of further realization how over it is and the growing fear, that my hardmaxxing plans might not even be enough... but I might get offered a high lefort 1 (almost quadrangular) plus BSSO, I hope that will be sufficient to ascend a deformed fucker like me
Do it! You have nothing to loose. Don't stop looking for other ways to looks max either. I don't know everything, but there could be other things buried in this forum that could help you. And don't think I'm talking down to you either, I'm the same SMV and going through the same struggle, it is brutal but it's real.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and TrestIsBest