Just had sex and it went terrible

Sex is shit without chemistry. Girl could barely hold a conversation. Never again am I going to fuck some random girl
Wish I could just fuck some random girl. How’d u do it? I want a good description of the events leading up to it

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I’ve not had sex in 2023

What would you rate her?

Girl said she didn’t suck dick. I barely got hard, then I had a weird cramp in my leg. I autismed out and thought of half guard in bjj and tried getting an underhook. She looked fucking confused.

We literally barely spoke too. Sex is gay and shit, it’s just advanced masturbation lol.

Yeah that’s enough sex for the year. I’m being an incel
It was a prost.

this.

U need to become a slayer before u can LTR. Having good sex is an insane advantage.
But slaying is impossible in the UK unless you enjoy fucking 4/10s because Maher only island is like hardest difficult Melena final boss Elden ring battle tier hard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Maleficent, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
She was probably a sub 5 :feelscry:

But slaying is impossible in the UK unless you enjoy fucking 4/10s because Maher only island is like hardest difficult Melena final boss Elden ring battle tier hard
sad shit

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PrinceLuenLeoncur
What did she look like

Girl said she didn’t suck dick. I barely got hard, then I had a weird cramp in my leg. I autismed out and thought of half guard in bjj and tried getting an underhook. She looked fucking confused.

We literally barely spoke too. Sex is gay and shit, it’s just advanced masturbation lol.

Yeah that’s enough sex for the year. I’m being an incel
Lol I've said it so many times that trying to slay as a sub-Chadlite is a waste of time. Women are never going to give you their best performance even if they agree to having casual sex with you because they know that you're not all that or she can do better. Even Chadlites+ have to dumpster dive sometimes to get very good sex from casual encounters.

@whiteissuperior

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, MoggerGaston, Maleficent and 2 others
Lol I've said it so many times that trying to slay as a sub-Chadlite is a waste of time. Women are never going to give you their best performance even if they agree to having casual sex with you because they know that you're not all that or she can do better. Even Chadlites+ have to dumpster dive sometimes to get very good sex from casual encounters.

@whiteissuperior
5'10+ Chadlite, 6'2+ HTN, 5'8+ Chad

• Love it
Reactions: fogdart

@whiteissuperior
ngl this last slay i had told me to wrap it up and it turned me off so much
she still wants to see me tho but condom sex really ain't all that

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and fogdart
ngl this last slay i had told me to wrap it up and it turned me off so much
she still wants to see me tho but condom sex really ain't all that
what would you rate her and what race?

MUH CHAD JUST FUCKS GIRLS FIRST TIME!!! THAT SHIT IS TERRIBLE. I'VE HAD SO MUCH MORE FUN DATING GIRLS, GETTING TO KNOW THEM, SEDUCING THEM, DRINKING ETC! FUCK WOMEN!
i fuck girls first then get to know them.

This is why I’m afraid of having sex. I wouldn’t know what to do. Do you talk or do you stay silent? How do you know whether to go slow or fast and when? How do you ask for things you want during sex? So many questions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ken, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
This is why I’m afraid of having sex. I wouldn’t know what to do. Do you talk or do you stay silent? How do you know whether to go slow or fast and when? How do you ask for things you want during sex? So many questions.
Youre too much in your head, its very bad to be like that during sex.

Best sex ive had is when i felt like i could let myself go and go 'primal'. You just go all out in the moment without thinking about anything.

Overthinking ruins sex tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ken and 2 others
This comes with experience. Dont worry about it, its normal to be insecure when ur inexperienced

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 16369
Maybe try it in public or something so it's fun

Sex without being Chad is shit.

The girl I fucked on Monday decided immediately to stop and throw me out when we went in a position where she could see me in the mirror. They are so brazen to withdraw consent half way through.
elaborate on that? XD

@FailedNormieManlet

not a brag, just want to give you some perspective on sex as a (former) khhv.

The first time I had sex was at 23yo with a stacylite that would end up being my first girlfriend
rBOTywOxwOsgiwMW7w7pnMAAF6X5f-LfNdFpsNLaqFOdvO5Y-g0lDJTZ5cpL1eSGettwONP7lV_JxZITham9adt33C_-tQSuxTQtLB71bA3M4xMOa6MNPvhtSRnp_G_NCZWjvc92_7NHC5r1-CbDnshFYVpqRSRn1T-51QmsthPLkG-UbJcr66IBYH25Un_XSKc8RsEwEI9hyhIUrid6PrJOTPaqCJMOuRcZ4DaJHW9hp99sPex0pMMCy2TPBaGg5brhNp1CYn6jj_cPO9km_qTdzkYp4N_LuuhvM7GKWiBrFRp_28tTNeU-3goRsoermUWhghO2uRyyZjyv0B8mEycGbBVQeAw1EJQwudWGrW-dfuA_5zcq5R1B7JS33fUNpguHxtZE27byonXcLLMcetL2q16c8OQAzoBGoRRmMV8F-8rHx45tGpR37QVpHQ26_SbO9tGZjKzLxg58g0YEbHVXXSSQGn0k1NuDSfQQppvItKaJHyds4h3vph72vPC5csmR5L5qMS7cjJbl6C-Fm2fOarDXxv1oEfYQsyXaLZcrH_XBZJIff7EMJIMlnZURVb9SBEzTh9MwbJuWQqaQvg6TmO5sarak7e-q5356elOULCzPxCQXy6vUmUgo_njnB_FvnMzrQYVzO7nsVjInLWfw6fp_ktF8nR15zs-B5Ip5A0blf2u1s8NE_rwGiLJye8Asl6QA-LK5BEMp5QXirOPEN8nM-hNDL6Id9g8aTWrGAtx70KVwgzgglYF7uRCXiSRKxVQg0g_SnUophNK_ONBBpl3DeNYabanVrvIIzOqfQDI8Vpy_EYzdE1oOXoG9k-8LD9QuegPxXm_F1m4lP4SsuMFqUb9kczPt3CFDEzbstrIZG0LdVWOYEEJDDYlicacZ7WNOERpd2StUiJvXk6aB_Hbk5Zod1Pim3y2ePAVaeegcod402ZKBIcoemmzGPuJfx-GEmIxF07nDj_8U=w973-h1297-s-no

this girl.

She knew I was a virgin, but I lied about having kissed girls before. She was very exp herself but had never been with a virgin guy.

It was probably the worst sex of my life. I felt extremely anxious and uncomfortable. She didn't do anything to make me feel at ease but just laid there expecting me 'to know what to do'.

I ended up not even being able to penetrate her because I couldn't even get hard enough to get in. We ended up cuddling and falling asleep, but sex was awful and there was a lot of bad tension from that moment on. (this was somewhat resolved days later but it was rough)

Tbh to feel completely at easy with sex and fully enjoy it, u need to have a bit of experience and not over-think. But most importantly u need to chill and realize it's something that is supposed to be enjoyable. Put your pleasure and comfort first, don't rush into things, don't feel too performative.

I actually like your vibe with the 'talking to girls, dating them, is way more fun' because I agree with it even for sex. I've tried doing ONS from tinder but I simply can't go from 0 to fucking hard out of nowhere either. I prefer talking, cuddling, making out, foreplay, and just slowly working your way up and easing into things.

The rough fucking and domination that some girls crave can come later when you have a couple of years, LTRs, girlfriends under ur belt. Fuck that shit, that comes later. We are new to this, we can take it slow.

were gonna make it bro.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ken and 2 others
Only chad can enjoy sex

@FailedNormieManlet

not a brag, just want to give you some perspective on sex as a (former) khhv.

The first time I had sex was at 23yo with a stacylite that would end up being my first girlfriend
rBOTywOxwOsgiwMW7w7pnMAAF6X5f-LfNdFpsNLaqFOdvO5Y-g0lDJTZ5cpL1eSGettwONP7lV_JxZITham9adt33C_-tQSuxTQtLB71bA3M4xMOa6MNPvhtSRnp_G_NCZWjvc92_7NHC5r1-CbDnshFYVpqRSRn1T-51QmsthPLkG-UbJcr66IBYH25Un_XSKc8RsEwEI9hyhIUrid6PrJOTPaqCJMOuRcZ4DaJHW9hp99sPex0pMMCy2TPBaGg5brhNp1CYn6jj_cPO9km_qTdzkYp4N_LuuhvM7GKWiBrFRp_28tTNeU-3goRsoermUWhghO2uRyyZjyv0B8mEycGbBVQeAw1EJQwudWGrW-dfuA_5zcq5R1B7JS33fUNpguHxtZE27byonXcLLMcetL2q16c8OQAzoBGoRRmMV8F-8rHx45tGpR37QVpHQ26_SbO9tGZjKzLxg58g0YEbHVXXSSQGn0k1NuDSfQQppvItKaJHyds4h3vph72vPC5csmR5L5qMS7cjJbl6C-Fm2fOarDXxv1oEfYQsyXaLZcrH_XBZJIff7EMJIMlnZURVb9SBEzTh9MwbJuWQqaQvg6TmO5sarak7e-q5356elOULCzPxCQXy6vUmUgo_njnB_FvnMzrQYVzO7nsVjInLWfw6fp_ktF8nR15zs-B5Ip5A0blf2u1s8NE_rwGiLJye8Asl6QA-LK5BEMp5QXirOPEN8nM-hNDL6Id9g8aTWrGAtx70KVwgzgglYF7uRCXiSRKxVQg0g_SnUophNK_ONBBpl3DeNYabanVrvIIzOqfQDI8Vpy_EYzdE1oOXoG9k-8LD9QuegPxXm_F1m4lP4SsuMFqUb9kczPt3CFDEzbstrIZG0LdVWOYEEJDDYlicacZ7WNOERpd2StUiJvXk6aB_Hbk5Zod1Pim3y2ePAVaeegcod402ZKBIcoemmzGPuJfx-GEmIxF07nDj_8U=w973-h1297-s-no

this girl.

She knew I was a virgin, but I lied about having kissed girls before. She was very exp herself but had never been with a virgin guy.

It was probably the worst sex of my life. I felt extremely anxious and uncomfortable. She didn't do anything to make me feel at ease but just laid there expecting me 'to know what to do'.

I ended up not even being able to penetrate her because I couldn't even get hard enough to get in. We ended up cuddling and falling asleep, but sex was awful and there was a lot of bad tension from that moment on. (this was somewhat resolved days later but it was rough)

Tbh to feel completely at easy with sex and fully enjoy it, u need to have a bit of experience and not over-think. But most importantly u need to chill and realize it's something that is supposed to be enjoyable. Put your pleasure and comfort first, don't rush into things, don't feel too performative.

I actually like your vibe with the 'talking to girls, dating them, is way more fun' because I agree with it even for sex. I've tried doing ONS from tinder but I simply can't go from 0 to fucking hard out of nowhere either. I prefer talking, cuddling, making out, foreplay, and just slowly working your way up and easing into things.

The rough fucking and domination that some girls crave can come later when you have a couple of years, LTRs, girlfriends under ur belt. Fuck that shit, that comes later. We are new to this, we can take it slow.

were gonna make it bro.
All that text just to flex a white roastie on a curry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ken and MoggerGaston
ANOTHER brag thread by the fakecel. Either you larp with these threads or you are blessed by god to be getting such action as 5'5 curry.
Obviously sex with random sluts is meaningless, sex with a woman you have known for a while and both care about each other is very nice.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ken and 1 other person
All that text just to flex a white roastie on a curry
The endgoal of being able to get goodlooking girls is to be able to enjoy life, isnt it?
So my point is that even though I got the white goodlooking roastie, I didn't enjoy my life. Sex in this case.

And that is fine, that is normal. OP had sex and it went terrible. And that's fine, it will get better. That's all I am trying to say.

The endgoal of being able to get goodlooking girls is to be able to enjoy life, isnt it?
So my point is that even though I got the white goodlooking roastie, I didn't enjoy my life. Sex in this case.

And that is fine, that is normal. OP had sex and it went terrible. And that's fine, it will get better. That's all I am trying to say.
Dnr

The girl I fucked on Monday decided immediately to stop and throw me out when we went in a position where she could see me in the mirror. They are so brazen to withdraw consent half way through.
That is so petty,Do you have a bad face or a out of shape body?

What race was she , height face rating etc?

I felt the same after fucking a 2/10 Indonesian in 2019

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 16369
That is so petty,Do you have a bad face or an out of shape body?

Pretty much. Need bimax for my face and 10-15kg more muscle mass to not look skinny. 190 lbs at 6’2 lean is non competitive these days.

Pretty much. Need bimax for my face and 10-15kg more muscle mass to not look skinny. 190 lbs at 6’2 lean is non competitive these days.
If she knew you wasn't attractive enough to her why would she agree to have sex with you?

I can agree with you OP.

I met a chick on tinder and after 1 week she came to my place to fuck.

The whole experience was a total fiasco.

My dick couldn't get hard because of the awkwardness and I must admit I cannot fuck a girl who doesn't talk about anything and to have nothing in common.

Literally, when I was asking questions about her she was like mumbling. It was like she was an autist but she was not.

When I was fucking her she was staying there like a corpse, doing and saying nothing.

It's better to give a short fap and spare yourself all the effort of fucking a random chick.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I can agree with you OP.

I met a chick on tinder and after 1 week she came to my place to fuck.

The whole experience was a total fiasco.

My dick couldn't get hard because of the awkwardness and I must admit I cannot fuck a girl who doesn't talk about anything and to have nothing in common.

Literally, when I was asking questions about her she was like mumbling. It was like she was an autist but she was not.

When I was fucking her she was staying there like a corpse, doing and saying nothing.

It's better to give a short fap and spare yourself all the effort of fucking a random chick.
u are chad, chadlite or what?

@whiteissuperior
This is why I made that thread where I explained why being an HTN sucks. You’re gl enough for girls to randomly say “you’re cute” but not gl enough for them to come over and give you pissy. You’re that guy who HAS TO take her on dates and shit before you get pussy

Oh and despite this they’ll still flake on you brotha 😉

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and fogdart
If she knew you wasn't attractive enough to her why would she agree to have sex with you?

Maybe it was a dick size issue, I’m only a bit over 7 inches

You’re like 18… half if not most the guys your age are virgins anwyays just do what comes natrally. Just fuck her, I lost my V card @ your age and did such a good job she belived my larp of me slaying 6 times 😂🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Maybe it was a dick size issue, I’m only a bit over 7 inches
Nigga what? She didn't need a mirror to see your dick size. It is most likely your face that put her off lol

Nigga what? She didn't need a mirror to see your dick size. It is most likely your face that put her off lol

I know but the guy has a point, we literally went for drinking and she had to look at my face for half an hour and still took me back to hers… I was wearing a tight T-shirt so she should have had some idea of my body too… fucking weird

I know but the guy has a point, we literally went for drinking and she had to look at my face for half an hour and still took me back to hers… I was wearing a tight T-shirt so she should have had some idea of my body too… fucking weird
Are you trying to say that a 7 inch dick wasn't enough?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
over for sexhavingcels :feelskek:

Are you trying to say that a 7 inch dick wasn't enough?
i doubt his dick is 7 inches if he thinks thats small. why fuckers lie when its a situation like this

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
you got her in a moment of weakness. Women agree to smashing subhumans all the time especially when they are having a moment of weakness and then come back to their senses and kick you to the curb. Unfortunately for you, she came back to her sense mid sex.

why didn't you just keep going
who cares about consent anyways. it's a fucking stupid concept if women only like chad
The actual act doesn't matter. You feel good from being one of the chosen people who get it.
unless it's stacey then the act matters a lot

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Kinda true tho. It’s just masturbation with extra steps. Involves more effort and stress. You’ll know if you have experienced it. Slaying randoms is not for everyone
unless the random is a stacey. yea not shit some barely attractive foid isn't fun, but who'd deny that fakin a random stacey isn't great

Last edited: