Just had sex thinking about her maxilla

hansmoleman

hansmoleman

Gold
The black pill is brutal. Just had sex with an LTB and when I cummed my fucking brain injected intrusive thoughts about the sub-optimal size and positioning of her maxilla.

It’s truly over, my brain is already rotten by the fucking black pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, drykill, Zonar and 14 others
When i go to a grocery store i analyze everyones ipd,maxilla,norwood level etc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, IMOGYOU, BloodClot and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BloodClot, chrisN, MEMPSK and 1 other person
man i cant live anymore, i cant do anything other than thinking about maxillary position. My brain was destroyed by this shit idk if theres a comeback

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, chrisN and hansmoleman
The black pill is brutal. Just had sex with an LTB and when I cummed my fucking brain injected intrusive thoughts about the sub-optimal size and positioning of her maxilla.

It’s truly over, my brain is already rotten by the fucking black pill.
Water thread

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst
harsh truth is that women are more obsessed with looks than us, it is not rare that during sex women put their hands in your hair and comment your level of hair loss, or they even grope your cheekbones/nose/chin and comment about the shape

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
sounds like that would turn me on actually, just thinking of the maxilla treash as a cum dumpster

harsh truth is that women are more obsessed with looks than us, it is not rare that during sex women put their hands in your hair and comment your level of hair loss, or they even grope your cheekbones/nose/chin and comment about the shape
"your zygos projection makes me wet babe"